Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Christians vs. Non-christians

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
..................]We all have one chance. If God gives another, then great, but he is not required to. Today may be yours. However, that's also contingent on hearing the true gospel. Nothing personal, but much of mainline Christianity is a false gospel, and as such I do not believe God would judge a person who has been deceived.
Brave words Tim!

People have been banned for less:yes

Brave words Tim!

People have been banned for less:yes

Thanks, but they won't ban me because I am a really funny and personable conspiracy theorist. I've been here for years and they know I don't take this out on anyone personally. I'm talking about the system being false. I feel sorry for people caught up in it.

Thanks, but they won't ban me because I am a really funny and personable conspiracy theorist. I've been here for years and they know I don't take this out on anyone personally. I'm talking about the system being false. I feel sorry for people caught up in it.

Elaborate on the highlighted area if you would please?

Elaborate on the highlighted area if you would please?

Where can I start? There's so much. Starting with the holidays: Christmas, Easter Advent, Lent, not from the bible. Also, the weekly Sabbath has been changed to Sunday.

They have Christ in the grave only from Friday night until pre-dawn Sunday morning in which even a child knows to ask why that's not 3 days and 3 nights.

Regarding man, they teach an immortal soul, rather than the soul that sins will die.

Most churches teach very little about eschatology, but rather the whole theology is about getting saved, dying, and then going to heaven while the earth remains unchanged. Indeed, they say they believe in the resurrection later but how can one "go to heaven" now when they weren't even resurrected yet? Likewise, the judgement is taught like it's a personal thing at the time of death. They talk about "souls in hell" when indeed nobody's been judged yet for the lake of fire. There are several judgements in the time of the end, but the crux of what I am saying is that the teaching is that people are judged when they die and each to their own abode at that time.

They don't know Judah from Israel. God's two nations of people are still separated until the time of the end specified in Ezekiel 37. Most prophecy to Israel is not to the Jew, thus when it's applied to the Jew, confusion results.

I can go on and on, but those are some of the things that come to mind.

From my stance, I'm aware of that, and one of the first things I look at is the number of posts made by any OP. However, the question asked is a good one regardless, and I saw other posts that indicated a biblical misunderstanding to me.

I don't sense any devisiveness so far anyway. Just honest questions. The OP, like anyone else has to to deal with the Lord one day whether such a person thinks this is a joke or not it will still come to pass.

Back