Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Chronic Lyme Disease

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
It sounds a little like lupas but horribly painful. Other things take a long time to diagnose that
Are painful and not often recognized by some doctors. It took 8 months for my md to get my problem
Diagnosed because she ran the tests several times to eliminate meds , muscle diseases nerve diseases
joint diseases, It is so frustrating. In addition there are homeopathic physicians here who are misdiagnosing people, confusing 2 different conditions . Like you I have done a lot of reading 0nline and got the most recent research frrom universities as well as the current evidence they are teaching.

Rachel: You seem to know a lot about it, anyway; I guess it's through force of circumstances. Blessings.

Rachel: Is it a bit like, ME, maybe? or chronic fatigue syndrome, etc?

Blessings.

I am not sure what ME stands for in this case. Chronic Lyme is commonly misdiagnosed as chronic fatigue though; fatigue is actually the most common symptom.

I am not sure what ME stands for in this case. Chronic Lyme is commonly misdiagnosed as chronic fatigue though; fatigue is actually the most common symptom.

Rachel: ME = myalgic encephalitis. In different places it's called different names, I think.

Blessings.

Ah, okay, thanks. Yeah, some of the symptoms are very similar. Though Chronic Lyme affects a lot more of the body.

Rachel:

I've also heard of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, up here in Canada, which might be what it's called here, whereas over the Pond they call it ME. I'm not sure, though.

Blessings.

From what I understand its the bacteria from the ticks, spirochetes? Sound familiar? You said you are on some natural anti-biotics, have you taken or considered these?

Garlic: An amazing bacteria killer
Golden seal/alcohol free,in liquid form: Even stronger than Garlic but do not take for more than seven days
Graviola; Stronger yet, Antiviral & antibacterial properties,Fights parasites.http://www.znaturalfoods.com/Graviola-Leaf-Powder-1-lb?cPath=77

I would also consider looking at this from a different angle. Its two fold, I would ask myself first and foremost"why didnt my immune sytem kill the bacteria" Because an immune system thats running at 100% will attack and destroy all foreign invaders. And the obvious answer is your immune system is weakened so flooding your body with organic foods, fruits and veges is a great place to start. If you continue with the vitamins use high quality pharmacuetical grade, third party independently tested for potency and purity because not all supplements are created equal.( Thorne medicinals or vital nutrients are 2 that come to mind) If you want to take it a step further I would suggest going to superfoods(see above link) and forsake the vitamins because those vitamins and minerals are actually taken out of foods and you end up paying someone to put it through a process then bottle and package it. Its cheaper and much more beneficial to get it straight from your foods. God has supplied us with a cure for everything! Its all in his creation. If you want to get into the superfoods let me know as I currently use about 30 of Znaturals products. If you do these things and in 90 days are not healed then we will pull out the BIG guns!

From what I understand its the bacteria from the ticks, spirochetes? Sound familiar? You said you are on some natural anti-biotics, have you taken or considered these?

Garlic: An amazing bacteria killer
Golden seal/alcohol free,in liquid form: Even stronger than Garlic but do not take for more than seven days
Graviola; Stronger yet, Antiviral & antibacterial properties,Fights parasites.http://www.znaturalfoods.com/Graviola-Leaf-Powder-1-lb?cPath=77

I would also consider looking at this from a different angle. Its two fold, I would ask myself first and foremost"why didnt my immune sytem kill the bacteria" Because an immune system thats running at 100% will attack and destroy all foreign invaders. And the obvious answer is your immune system is weakened so flooding your body with organic foods, fruits and veges is a great place to start. If you continue with the vitamins use high quality pharmacuetical grade, third party independently tested for potency and purity because not all supplements are created equal.( Thorne medicinals or vital nutrients are 2 that come to mind) If you want to take it a step further I would suggest going to superfoods(see above link) and forsake the vitamins because those vitamins and minerals are actually taken out of foods and you end up paying someone to put it through a process then bottle and package it. Its cheaper and much more beneficial to get it straight from your foods. God has supplied us with a cure for everything! Its all in his creation. If you want to get into the superfoods let me know as I currently use about 30 of Znaturals products. If you do these things and in 90 days are not healed then we will pull out the BIG guns!

One of the natural antibiotics is a very strong garlic pill. Some of the others are grapefruit seed extract (which also helps draw out the toxins and then kill them), mushroom complex, olive leaf extract, and a couple more I think. They are all really strong and I have seen a lot of help for them!

I don't think getting Lyme is due to a compromised immune system, because I have seen many people with great immune systems yet they can get Lyme. The problem is that certain things about Lyme make it too hard for the immune system to kill it all off because while it tries to kill it off it still continues to grow and borrow and hide in your muscles, bones, joints, and eventually brain. But yes, having a healthy diet is a big part of killing off Lyme! I am currently having a vegetable smoothie for breakfast every morning, and am eating health throughout the day as well which I am hoping is helping.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back