Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs Civil war reenactment

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

evenifigoalone

Fare thee well, Felicia
2024 Supporter
civil_war_camp_by_colliequest-d67h2f4.jpg

confederates_by_colliequest-d67h27a.jpg

civil_war_battle_reenactment_by_colliequest-d67h1uo.jpg

In Alma, GA.

[MENTION=89910]questdriven[/MENTION]:

Interesting...

So do they have some guys dressed also as Feds? or do the grey uniforms kind of have precedence...

Blessings.

They had both. I just didn't get any good photographs of them.

Oh okay. I get the impression that some churches are almost honorary members of the Confederacy, although maybe they wouldn't put it in so many words. (My wife and I are in Canada, anyway.)

Great photos, anyway; the reenactment looks very realistic.

Blessings.

They kept firing off a canon. I had to keep an eye on the people manning those so I could plug my ears.

They kept firing off a canon. I had to keep an eye on the people manning those so I could plug my ears.

Maybe that part of it was like a heavy metal concert that really was too loud! :)

Blessings.

Maybe that part of it was like a heavy metal concert that really was too loud! :)

Blessings.

Yeah. They seemed to think it was funny, too.

Speaking of concerts, next time I go to one I'm bringing ear plugs. The decible of noise at those is very high, and actually can do hearing damage. And if I lose my hearing, I can't listen to music anymore!

Blessings.

Speaking of concerts, next time I go to one I'm bringing ear plugs. The decible of noise at those is very high, and actually can do hearing damage. And if I lose my hearing, I can't listen to music anymore!

Yes, well maybe skeptics about Christian hard rock, even though you don't agree with them for the most part, have a slight point if they keep raising the volume issue.

Blessings.

Blessings.

Yes, well maybe skeptics about Christian hard rock, even though you don't agree with them for the most part, have a slight point if they keep raising the volume issue.

Blessings.

It's only an issue at concerts, really. They have it so loud, and they have those dang speakers. And then there's the people cheering so loud that you can shout and not even hear yourself.
Not an issue at home, unless you have your headphones or speakers turned up super loud. I try my best to avoid that.

It's only an issue at concerts, really. They have it so loud, and they have those dang speakers. And then there's the people cheering so loud that you can shout and not even hear yourself.
Not an issue at home, unless you have your headphones or speakers turned up super loud. I try my best to avoid that.

Yes, I can see what you mean, anyway.

I guess you are glad of the headphones, then! (Mind you, if at home someone calls you and you have your headphones on, you might not hear whoever is calling you because you're too busy doing your own thing with the headphones on. Kind of, later: 'I was just trying on my new earrings, mom...' :) )

Blessings.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back