Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Coexistent modalism...the true Trinity.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said that the work of the Holy Ghost is of Satan. I said that your heretical ravings are not the work of the Holy Ghost. That angers you big-time, so that you have started expressing your desire for me to burn in hell.
I don't desire for you to burn in hell...I wouldn't wish hell on my worst enemy.

I honestly hope that you will make it to heaven.

God has made provision for you even if you committed the unpardonable sin.
No, you're shamelessly lying through your teeth to me.
No, I am not.

There may not be tears flowing from my eyes; but your condition does in fact sadden me to say the least.

I never said that the work of the Holy Ghost is of satan <fify>.
That's what you think.

In order for your statement, above, to be true, what I am preaching has to be not of the Holy Ghost; because you denounced my doctrine as being of satan.

The fact that you think that it isn't of the Holy Ghost (but that you think it is from the other guy), means that you may never receive it.

If what I am preaching to you is essential, then you are rejecting doctrine that is essential to salvation.

John 8:24 tells me that it is essential doctrine; for it was the Father who spoke to Moses out of the burning bush (Exodus 3:14).

And what I am preaching is of the Holy Ghost.

Therefore, in decrying it as being of satan, you are also deterring others from believing doctrine that is essential to salvation.

Don't think that the Lord won't hold you accountable for that.

Last edited:
I'm already saved, all of my sins have been pardoned, and Jesus Christ is my Saviour--
People who say they have been redeemed by the blood of the Lamb are a dime a dozen...

However, there are doctrines that are essential to salvation in our belief system...and if you don't believe them, you are not saved no matter how much you may protest that you are.

However, I am not your judge; and I am not judging you to be unsaved.

You could prove to me that you really have salvation if you can say that "Jesus is the Lord" (1 Corinthians 12:3 (kjv)).

1Co 12:3, Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

Are you willing to type those words?

Last edited:
justbyfaith, in your post #182, you have abused the +Quote function to falsely attribute text to my post #179 that I did not write.

You have deliberately misquoted me as having posted this:
I never said that the work of the Holy Ghost is of satan <fify>.
I never posted that. What I actually posted is this:
I never said that the work of the Holy Ghost is of Satan.
Please fix your error quickly by removing your dishonest +Quote attribution to me and then notifying me when you have done so, or I will need to report your affront to the CF administrators.

If you want to alter text I have posted, please do it in the body of your post, not in the +Quote box. Thank you.

justbyfaith, in your post #182, you have abused the +Quote function to falsely attribute text to my post #179 that I did not write.

You have deliberately misquoted me as having posted this:

I never posted that. What I actually posted is this:

Please fix your error quickly by removing your dishonest +Quote attribution to me and then notifying me when you have done so, or I will need to report your affront to the CF administrators.

If you want to alter text I have posted, please do it in the body of your post, not in the +Quote box. Thank you.
So, I would merely ask you, why do you seek to exalt satan by capitalizing his name?

I placed after my quotation of you the acronym <fify> which means "fixed it for you"...

(which effectively communicates that it is not what you originally posted)

As, in capitalizing the name of satan, you are gravely in error.

Do not give him so much glory.

he doesn't deserve to have his name capitalized.

You could prove to me that you really have salvation if you can say that "Jesus is the Lord" (1 Corinthians 12:3 (kjv)).

1Co 12:3, Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

Sorry, I ran out of time in which I can edit the post (it runs out in thirty minutes).

Or else I would have quoted you this way in that post:

I never said that the Holy Ghost is of...

satan <fify>

Of course, if you actually typed these words, you would be admitting that there is one Lord and that He is Jesus Christ;

And that therefore, it follows logically, that the Father, being also the one Lord (Ephesians 4:5; Matthew 11:25, Luke 10:21, 2 Corinthians 6:17-18), is Jesus Christ Himself.

Why do you want to exalt the name of Satan with a lower case "s"?

Are you a Satanist?
That is not exalting the name of satan, that is bringing him lower.

But you are bringing him higher by capitalizing his name.

It seems to me that the Holy Spirit decided to expose you for what you really are.

He wasn't going to allow His doctrine to be disparaged like that permanently.
I'll be reporting you to the moderators because you did something you should not have done, see?
Then the Father will not forgive you because you did not forgive me.

And it is exactly what I should have done, in God's sight. I'm glad I did it.

No, I do not have "venomous rage" against you.

I am practically weeping for you.

Jer 13:17, But if ye will not hear it, my soul shall weep in secret places for your pride; and mine eye shall weep sore, and run down with tears, because the LORD'S flock is carried away captive.
Open threads are not for private conversation. Please use the Private Message feature.

YOU ARE BREAKING TOS RULES. AGAIN.
DO NOT ADDRESS THE PERSON BUT ONLY THE TOPIC.

PLEASE FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH TOS RULES. YOU ARE CREATING AN UNPLEASANT FORUM FOR OTHERS.

THIS THREAD WILL BE LOCKED UNTILL FURTHER NOTICE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back