Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Coffee

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I LOVE coffee. I have a coffee machine at home, and I use a local company's coffee beans - Vittoria. Shame you couldn't get them in the States. They're AMAZING!

ha, you are serious... as your avatar states
Indeed. :)

Maybe I'll post a photo of a cup I made.

I''m still getting the cappuccino right, with all the milk frothing and all, but I make a good espresso.

For me it depends on the situation. In the mornings I'll make an espresso, and if I have more time a cappuccino. During the day it's mochas.

Okay, now this thread is getting THIS song stuck in my head:
http://youtu.be/3OKnO1q_mqg

(It just repeats like the chorus from the Sword Art Online main theme over and over in this video. The whole thing is based on MISHEARD lyrics. The song is actually in another language.
But what the hey, the misheard lyrics are so flipping funny.)

When I am at home it is coffee, but when I go into a coffee shop I usually go for a mint-mocha.

When you add flavor to coffee, you are essentially killing the taste of the coffee itself.
Roasters know this.
They will use their cheapest coffee to use to make a flavored coffee for they know that people cannot taste the difference.

When I make coffee at home, I like to add a bit of chocolate milk powder to it to give it a bit of a chocolatey taste to it which I think really improves the taste! (:

Josh

When I make coffee at home, I like to add a bit of chocolate milk powder to it to give it a bit of a chocolatey taste to it which I think really improves the taste! (:

Josh

A mocha.

Sent from my HTC One SV using Tapatalk 2

Josh

A mocha.

Oh whoops! Thanks. ;) We got a coffee press at home but haven't really used it myself, should give it a try sometime and see how it tastes!

I like to add hot cocoa and peppermint syrup to my coffee.. I've been doing this for years and now it's popularly called a peppermint mocha.

I make my coffee with a coffee press rather than an electric coffee maker as it allows me to control the strength of the coffee while it's being made - I can make a mild cup of coffee for one person and a strong cup of coffee for another from the same brew.

I like using a coffee press too. It works well for me when I'm at our cabin in the mountains where we have no electricity. Just heat the water, add to the coffee in the press, and wonderful coffee for me to enjoy while watching the sunrise.

m. haha! No, just sitting in a blind waiting for a doe to pass by on a warm fall morning. I just took that photo just for this thread.

It was beautiful feeling the sun come up on this overcast morning.

I like to add hot cocoa and peppermint syrup to my coffee.. I've been doing this for years and now it's popularly called a peppermint mocha.

I make my coffee with a coffee press rather than an electric coffee maker as it allows me to control the strength of the coffee while it's being made - I can make a mild cup of coffee for one person and a strong cup of coffee for another from the same brew.

You can change the strength in a coffee maker.

m. haha! No, just sitting in a blind waiting for a doe to pass by on a warm fall morning. I just took that photo just for this thread.

It was beautiful feeling the sun come up on this overcast morning.

Ahh so you hunt? :) Seen any yet? Yeah sunrises are awesome. Do you hunt for living or more as hobby?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk 4

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back