Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Coincidence or Biblical Prophecy?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Just how many countries actually have a living Christian faith in there society, media etc?

How is the fuss over this statue promoti g the gospel?

Winged lion statue of the Babylonian Empire in prophecy. This is no coincidence.

Below is that of the seven remaining nations described as four beasts in Daniel 7:1-8 and the three kingdoms that were subdued by the little horn, which is the Roman Empire.

The three kingdoms that were subdued by the little horn of Daniel 7:24 are the Heruli, Vandals, and Ostrogoths who were eliminated by the year 538 AD under the leadership of the Eastern Roman Emperor Justinian whose deadly wound came in 1798.

Seven remaining nations that still exist today:

Babylonian Empire:
(Iraq) The lion represents the winged lions that guarded the royal places of Babylon. This Empire ran from 2000BC - 1759BC

Medo – Persian Empire:
(Iran) The ribs of the bear are part of the consuming greed that devours the first empire.

Grecian Empire:
(Greece, Turkey, Syria, Egypt) Four wings of the leopard described the swiftness of this empire that ran from 334-331BC. It wrestled world dominion from Medo-Persia. After the death of Alexander the Great the kingdom was divided into four minor kingdoms that continued as prominent factors in world politics until the Roman Empire gathered it back as one kingdom.

Roman Empire: (little horn, Daniel 8:9-14, 23-27)
Iron represents the stronghold this nation had. Daniel chapter 2 mentions the iron element of this empire that it to will be divided and broken as God will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed.
This Empire ran from 753BC -27BC

Just how many countries actually have a living Christian faith in there society, media etc?

The concern over the statue here is considered a sign of the end times:

This statue is concerned a symbol by the UN as that of "peace and safety".

The statue is said to be Aztec inspired, which makes sense as from what I heard this is a gift from Mexico and it contains a Oaxacan like design.

1 Thessalonians 5:2-3

For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so come as a thief in the night. For when they say, "Peace and safety!" then sudden destruction comes upon them.

This statue also meets these characteristics of Revelation 13:2

Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like the feet of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion.

--------------------

It oddly matches the end times prophecy. That's why this would probably fall along the lines of promoting the gospel as it is sharing a warning that sounds awfully similar to this.

It seems like too much of a coincidence to me, and I'm thinking more of this being Biblical Prophecy.

What do you think about it? How would you answer your questions?

Winged lion statue of the Babylonian Empire in prophecy. This is no coincidence.

Below is that of the seven remaining nations described as four beasts in Daniel 7:1-8 and the three kingdoms that were subdued by the little horn, which is the Roman Empire.

The three kingdoms that were subdued by the little horn of Daniel 7:24 are the Heruli, Vandals, and Ostrogoths who were eliminated by the year 538 AD under the leadership of the Eastern Roman Emperor Justinian whose deadly wound came in 1798.

Seven remaining nations that still exist today:

Babylonian Empire:
(Iraq) The lion represents the winged lions that guarded the royal places of Babylon. This Empire ran from 2000BC - 1759BC

Medo – Persian Empire:
(Iran) The ribs of the bear are part of the consuming greed that devours the first empire.

Grecian Empire:
(Greece, Turkey, Syria, Egypt) Four wings of the leopard described the swiftness of this empire that ran from 334-331BC. It wrestled world dominion from Medo-Persia. After the death of Alexander the Great the kingdom was divided into four minor kingdoms that continued as prominent factors in world politics until the Roman Empire gathered it back as one kingdom.

Roman Empire: (little horn, Daniel 8:9-14, 23-27)
Iron represents the stronghold this nation had. Daniel chapter 2 mentions the iron element of this empire that it to will be divided and broken as God will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed.
This Empire ran from 753BC -27BC
I enjoyed reading your response :biggrin thank you!

I remember a cartoon of a general standing at a podium. His statement was: ( I want peace - even if I have to go to war to get it).

Resistance is futile.
Really?
Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

Two approaches?
The violent take the kingdom by force.
Or
We are more than conquerors. We were given peace by the shed blood of Jesus.

Feel free to supply scriptures.

eddif

Love this thread.

Revelation 4
There are four beasts that surround the throne of our heart.

There are no beasts that can not be tamed. Our nature can be modified.

The statute mentioned a beast that is a mixture, but we deal with separate beasts. Confusion is less dealing with separate things. Does not the law say the same?

I suppose some are totally lost as to what I am saying. I will hopefully get back later and post more information with scriptures.

eddif

Love this thread.

Revelation 4
There are four beasts that surround the throne of our heart.

There are no beasts that can not be tamed. Our nature can be modified.

The statute mentioned a beast that is a mixture, but we deal with separate beasts. Confusion is less dealing with separate things. Does not the law say the same?

I suppose some are totally lost as to what I am saying. I will hopefully get back later and post more information with scriptures.

eddif

Rev 4:6-9
The four beasts around the throne are Seraphim that have six wings. Two wings to fly with, two wings to cover their feet and two wings to cover their faces. They fly around the throne of God singing his praises as they call attention to Gods attributes, Isaiah 6:1-3. The first beast was like a lion that represents Gods majesty and omnipotence. The second beast was likened unto an ox which is typical of faithful labor and patience. The third beast had a face of a man that indicates Gods intelligence and the fourth beast had a face like an eagle that represents supreme sovereignty. They give glory and honor and thanks to God who sits on his throne as only he alone is worthy of praise.​

Rev 4:6-9
The four beasts around the throne are Seraphim that have six wings. Two wings to fly with, two wings to cover their feet and two wings to cover their faces. They fly around the throne of God singing his praises as they call attention to Gods attributes, Isaiah 6:1-3. The first beast was like a lion that represents Gods majesty and omnipotence. The second beast was likened unto an ox which is typical of faithful labor and patience. The third beast had a face of a man that indicates Gods intelligence and the fourth beast had a face like an eagle that represents supreme sovereignty. They give glory and honor and thanks to God who sits on his throne as only he alone is worthy of praise.​
And
We are made in the image of God.

Our imagery is on a much lower level.

The hidden man off the heart is still there.

The ground is men’s heart. Jesus plants, waters, harvests, other.

He is worthy of praise,

Mississippi redneck
eddif

If the statue has significance.
Then
Surely the unseen resemblance of what is in us is greater than he who is in the world.

eddif
Ah, but yet, many of us do see the significance of this statue that actually once sat outside the old Babylonian Palace during the reign of this first Empire and clear up to the Roman Empire whose deadly wound was healed in 1929. Daniel was given the prophecy of this beast in Daniel 7:1-8 that I explained in post #3.

The Pope, Islamic Imams, Arab League and the Middle East Quartet that comprises the U.S., Russia, the EU, the United Nations and possibly China who wants in on the peace plans are working on an agreement of who will govern Jerusalem as a peacemaker between the Arab countries and Israel. When this is all accomplished Papal Rome will then have domination over all Jews/Gentiles as Papal Rome will be the official one world economic, political, military and religious governing system of a powerful worldwide dictatorship.

To make the peace plan between Israel and the Arab countries a reality the Liberal Zionists must also agree with this peace treaty. Only when the Liberal Zionists are willing to surrender then the Pope can preside over a new neutral administration with its power seat on the exact spot where God’s temple that was first built by Solomon and then rebuilt by Ezra was once located, but destroyed and stood vacant for a few centuries until the Muslims took control over the temple mount building the Dome of the Rock around 692 AD. The Christian Zionists and Religious Jewish Judaism is the only thing that holds back the last man of lawlessness (son of perdition) from taking his seat in Jerusalem.

Their secret mission will soon come to fruition in the last days before the great and terrible day of the Lord as we see during the seventh trumpet how this beast will deceive the world into taking its mark. The mark of the beast might be some barcode or micro chip one has to receive in order to buy or sell, but what is important is the thoughts of the mind and actions of the hands of what one will subject themselves to in order to survive as much of the worlds resources will be gone during the time of the first six trumpet chastisements of God as He warns people they need to repent.​

If the statue has significance.
Then
Surely the unseen resemblance of what is in us is greater than he who is in the world.

eddif
I doubt that the statue has any Biblical significance. There are many statues of animals throughout the world. The bull and bear on Wall St and the statue of Romulus and Remus in Rome come to mind.

Going to move this thread over to End Times Forum as a better fit there.
My flesh sure whines when I get to my next lesson.

I guess (?) I have just heard ( you can not teach peace when your bear claws are out, your lion mouth bites, you sneak around like a cat.

Ok so correct me. The life of
an administrator has got to be tough. Can’t have tender posters attacked.

Did I miss my lesson?

eddif

I tend to agree with a more peaceful approach to the gospel of peace. Ripping apart the enemy was an Old Testament action. But now?
eddif

What do you think about it? How would you answer your questions?
This was to Who Me

Are you interested in more comments?

I have been referred to as passive aggressive on another site. I am having to deal with that description.

Since human body symbolism does exist (IMHO) I try and speak of it.

However. I do not want this UN beast to be my motto. I don’t want to be seen as this beast on attack mode.
I had rather be a sheep and not have this hidden inside me. Is this how I am seen?

eddif

This was to Who Me

Are you interested in more comments?

I have been referred to as passive aggressive on another site. I am having to deal with that description.

Since human body symbolism does exist (IMHO) I try and speak of it.

However. I do not want this UN beast to be my motto. I don’t want to be seen as this beast on attack mode.
I had rather be a sheep and not have this hidden inside me. Is this how I am seen?

eddif
I responded to "Who Me" earlier with the quote asking, "What do you think about it? How would you answer your questions?" and you have quoted me to answer someone else's question...that is pretty confusing :erm

My flesh sure whines when I get to my next lesson.

I guess (?) I have just heard ( you can not teach peace when your bear claws are out, your lion mouth bites, you sneak around like a cat.

Ok so correct me. The life of
an administrator has got to be tough. Can’t have tender posters attacked.

Did I miss my lesson?

eddif
If this is response to my post #12, Daniel gives the prophecy of this beast in Daniel 7:1-8. It is a very involved study beginning with Genesis and ending in Revelation including much prophecy and history. If you ever read Chapter 13 in the book I wrote on Rev, found in the sub forum under Revelation, then you ca see how deep a study it is, but not an impossible study.

There have been many statues of this beast with the first one that sat outside the Babylonian Palace during the reign of the Babylonian Empire who persecuted God's people. All four Empires since that time have always followed suit in persecuting God's own by making many martyr's for their faith in God and even now whose faith is in Christ Jesus. This last revived Empire will promise peace and safety (IE: post #12) to all who will bow down and worship this beast taking it's mark.

This is the significance of this statue to draw people away from God through the lies and deceit of Satan working through an evil government, (NWO).

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back