Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Conservatives will be elected in November.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
There are people who have there own believes and views on things yet still have love, and there are people who purposely pick and bully others for who they are. There is a difference.

It can be ruthless out there. We need look after each other even we got differences yet we should be allowed to be open and honest with each other. Who doesn't get offended, that's life, the truth hurts. It's suppose to hurt. It's how we grow, and learn, and achieve.

Jesus never went around picking on and bulling people just because he had different views. The woman getting picked on and about to be stoned to death, probably by a bunch of dudes who thought they were real men beating up a woman, his words could make them flee, he had love and mercy.

Jesus is the man. I love Jesus he's my hero. Not that I could like up to his expectations but he's my role model.

This world got issues. People got all these beliefs and ideas be it truth or false and want to crucify anyone who don't agree with them. It's crooked. I'm sick and tired of people fighting over BS.

I wonder if the woman sinned no more, maybe she did, maybe she didn't, but I know if that was repeated 1000 times he would still have love and mercy and keep his peace and say the same thing to the same woman.

I do find it amazing when someone gets called a hater and banned on the internet simply for there opinion and the one who crucified them thinks they are morally great and not a hater and murderer.

We are where we are because we are not taking a stand against it. Remember, you are fighting for their salvation. Isn't that a part of us being Christians?

You can say that again, Brother. We have to take a stand. Can you see anyone who is having difficulty and needs some divine illumination in their life? Shine a little bit bit truth upon them to help light their way. They probably are seeking help anyway so God directs them here.

That's why it always seems so very curious to me why some of these people become angered and lash out at Christians in victim mode to garner support? Why do they do that?

Maybe this is it?

John 3:19-20
19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.../

When Christians see a soul who is in sin or tribulation of some sort, that is a soul, help that soul! So we shine some light on their situation in effort to guide them and this comes from compassion and love. After the Christian posts, the Holy Spirit takes over and perhaps causes a conviction or reproof in their heart of the one in sin or needing help...maybe it is that reproof that triggers them to say such things as, live and let live, don't attack me, I don't want spiritual advice...!

I seem to make a few angry at me very easily lately. But it isn't my words that attacks them, it is the Holy Spirit and their conscience from reading what I said. So then anger towards me would be a misplaced anger. Their anger is with God.

WHy else come to a Christian web site where Biblical Principles are freely discussed? Shall we not shine a light for these? God forbid. Such is our commission from the Lord. If they are not open to receive tidbits of truth from Brothers & Sisters, what seek they? To have a forum for their heart to rant against God and His people?!

Not taking a stand is in fact acquiescing to their plight of sin or illness in another. Accepting without protest their spiritual views about life and lifestyles. Wouldn't that techniccally be denying of truth and faith on our part? So I will stand on the truth of scripture and God. I must at least try. Imperfect as I am.

Hi all,

Well, there you go. The elections over and JLB can now rest that only conservatives were elected. Who's going to cook the popcorn to sit back and enjoy the Pres. Biden impeachment process. I wonder what the legislature will put down for their reasons? They'll have to be very careful because this will definately set precedent. For administrations of the future we will always be able to impeach sitting presidents just because things didn't work out the way we wanted them to.

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

I suppose we'll be back to arguing over what 'high crimes and misdemeanors' includes as impeachable offenses. Since there quite obviously isn't any treason or bribery for which one could point a finger at Pres. Biden.

God bless,
Ted

Who's going to cook the popcorn to sit back and enjoy the Pres. Biden impeachment process.

No one needs to impeach Biden. They wouldn't dare to put Biden in again. The last two years of a Biden Administration was a magnificent Campaign for the republican Party! See the results?!

Impeach Biden, Lol! Waste of time.

Instead of impeachment, all Biden needs is a cognitive competency test, Lol. I bet his wife beats him up at home, lol.

No one needs to impeach Biden. They wouldn't dare to put Biden in again. The last two years of a Biden Administration was a magnificent Campaign for the republican Party! See the results?!

Impeach Biden, Lol! Waste of time.
Hi Edward

You apparently haven't been paying attention to the news from the Republican members of Congress. I'm not sure what it is that you want me to 'see' as far as some 'results'. It certainly wasn't evidenced in the general election this week.

God bless
Ted

Hi Edward

You apparently haven't been paying attention to the news from the Republican members of Congress. I'm not sure what it is that you want me to 'see' as far as some 'results'. It certainly wasn't evidenced in the general election this week.

God bless
Ted

Maybe you're right, the Lord has told me several times to not watch the news, and so I mostly don't. Sometimes I try to watch a little bit to pick up a tidbit of it. So it's not a lot at all but I did hear from one fellow that the democrats are getting screwed just like what was predicted. What I do know is that the Lord has this election in His hand. Now that is a faith statement and not a documented and carved in stone election yet either. So, Touche' Brother!

I would not consider gaining a senate seat and basicly nothing really changing in the house equal to the Dems getting "screwed" also the election turn out was nothing like it was 2 years ago. I was in line 5 hours last election. I was in and out in 20 minutes this time

I did not choose to be romanticly and physically attracted to the same gender. I also didn't leave Christianity because of my Tractions either. I left because after studying other religions and exploring philosophy and science, I found I could not rationalize my personal belief anymore.

Quite frankly I left because it did not add up to me. I do not judge others for being Christian, I just believe in the classical liberal ideas of Freedom of religion, speech, and the pursuit of happiness.
You have a choice, we all have a choice.

You have a choice, we all have a choice.
I'm in a better head space today. Let me expla8n what I mean. I did not choose to be attracted to thebsame gender. Just like I don't choose to feel pain when I am cut, or feel warm when I'm 8n the sun. These are reactions my body has to outside forces. I don't find static attraction to be a choice. The choice is acting on the attraction. Something I have found many people struggle to understand.

I'm in a better head space today. Let me expla8n what I mean. I did not choose to be attracted to thebsame gender. Just like I don't choose to feel pain when I am cut, or feel warm when I'm 8n the sun. These are reactions my body has to outside forces. I don't find static attraction to be a choice. The choice is acting on the attraction. Something I have found many people struggle to understand.
All christians have sin to fight.

I think trump will announce he won't run because this past election showed him where he stands. He wouldn't do anything that would show him a loser. Republicans better get going in finding a new candidate to stand behind

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back