Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study Counting The Omer Per Day As The Lord Commanded Unto The Day of Pentecost

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

WalterandDebbie

Sabbath Overseer
Friday 4-10-20, Nisan 16 5780, 6th. day of the weekly cycle, 22nd. Spring day

1st. week of the Omer Count begins, 2nd. day of Unleavened Bread, Abraham-Loving Kindness/Chesed

Counting The Omer Per Day As The Lord Commanded Unto The Day of Pentecost, 7 Weeks + 1 Day, 49 Days +1 day=50 Days, That's all, So that you will know for yourself in counting the days correctly. On The Day of Pentecost was and Is Fully Come. Acts 2:1

If interested in Counting The Omer Day by Day:

http://www.waoy.org/The_Awesome_Mystery_of_Sefirat_Ha_Omer.pdf

Acts 2:1 When the day of Pentecost came, the believers were all together in one place.

My Scripture Studies: Do as the Disciples - Count the Omer!

From T.P.M. Triumph Prophetic Ministries/The Late William F. Dankenbring

Counting The Omer | Triumph Prophetic Ministries

Omer Daily Medication Day by day

Love always, Walter and Debbie

Friday 4-10-20, Nisan 16 5780, 6th. day of the weekly cycle, 22nd. Spring day

1st. week of the Omer Count begins, 2nd. day of Unleavened Bread, Abraham-Loving Kindness/Chesed

Counting The Omer Per Day As The Lord Commanded Unto The Day of Pentecost, 7 Weeks + 1 Day, 49 Days +1 day=50 Days, That's all, So that you will know for yourself in counting the days correctly. On The Day of Pentecost was and Is Fully Come. Acts 2:1

If interested in Counting The Omer Day by Day:

http://www.waoy.org/The_Awesome_Mystery_of_Sefirat_Ha_Omer.pdf

Acts 2:1 When the day of Pentecost came, the believers were all together in one place.

My Scripture Studies: Do as the Disciples - Count the Omer!

From T.P.M. Triumph Prophetic Ministries/The Late William F. Dankenbring

Counting The Omer | Triumph Prophetic Ministries

Omer Daily Medication Day by day

really good links - lots to read - thanks

what would you say from all these links is the reason to count the omer?

really good links - lots to read - thanks

what would you say from all these links is the reason to count the omer?
We have experienced in our studies that we should walk as He have walked to follow His steps for His plan of salvation with the calendars, but if you will, after reading from the different links what do you think ?

To us, the different info. from each link proves to get a closer relationship with Him.

We have experienced in our studies that we should walk as He have walked to follow His steps for His plan of salvation with the calendars, but if you will, after reading from the different links what do you think ?

To us, the different info. from each link proves to get a closer relationship with Him.

still working my way through it all - it will take me time to read everything and then think about what i read

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back