Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Science __ ] Covid Vaccine — Texas Senate Discussion

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

JLB

Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life
Supporter
The last 15 minutes or so is eye opening. Especially the part about military pilots dying suddenly from the vaccine, which is not being reported.

Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick.
Jesus Christ of Nazareth

JLB

George Washington had mandatory inoculations for the revolutionary army.
For what? Not a mild flu I assure you.

What the anti-choice bunch don’t realize that the pro choice does, is there are inoculations whose risk is low and benefit high. Small pox is a high risk disease killing many. That’s what Washington did as well as others. Small pox kills.

Tetanus does too but that vaccine has little risk. The RNA jabs have comparably high risk low gain.

Last edited:
The last 15 minutes or so is eye opening. Especially the part about military pilots dying suddenly from the vaccine, which is not being reported.

Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick.
Jesus Christ of Nazareth

JLB
I wouldn't even call the jab a vaccine.
It's something different which I don't understand and I think it's prudent to keep away from things not understood.

I had 2, and my whole family here, for reasons that seemed important and probably were in my case.

No number 3 and now they talk of number 4??
After all the reports that we have!!

And persons were forced to have stuff put in their bodies that they didn't want. Defacto force.
1984 indeed. Including newspeak. Scary stuff.

I wouldn't even call the jab a vaccine.
It's something different which I don't understand and I think it's prudent to keep away from things not understood.

I had 2, and my whole family here, for reasons that seemed important and probably were in my case.

No number 3 and now they talk of number 4??
After all the reports that we have!!

And persons were forced to have stuff put in their bodies that they didn't want. Defacto force.
1984 indeed. Including newspeak. Scary stuff.
You can't go to Public schools without listed vaccines .

This isn't new .

I'm not pro mandate but that isnt new.

I can't work as a garbage man ,fix those trucks without hep a or b vaccines .

When the polio shot first came out ,3 percent of kids got full fledged polio.

The newer versions don't di that

OK.
I'm not debating this.
Try to read peer reviewed reports about this vaccine. And the effects it's having on the vaccinated.
I have. They’re vaccines. Negative effects of a vaccine do not determine whether it is a vaccine or not. The literature shows that getting COVID is significantly worse than vaccine side effects, and the effects are largely the same.

A generation ago mandated injections for a flu would never have been accepted. That people wound lose their job or risk their health wouldn’t have been so mildly complied with.
I didn't get the shot of any of the vaccines or boosters. I've worked and studied all kinds of viruses and was aware of the new technique to make vaccinations long before COVID. Messing around with one's mDNA and gain of function is truly frightening. I remain COVID free and vaccine free.

I didn't get the shot of any of the vaccines or boosters. I've worked and studied all kinds of viruses and was aware of the new technique to make vaccinations long before COVID. Messing around with one's mDNA and gain of function is truly frightening. I remain COVID free and vaccine free.
We had covid and the common cold is worse. I would had gone to work every day and my husband worked home office like normal. I followed the stats the whole time on line and about 1% of those tested died and the median age of those who died was about 71, similar to flu deaths, the elderly.

Remain free of those injections. I personally know people who were in ER after getting them and suffer to this today to varying degrees.

What we got was not a vaccine.
Those who are educated in this know they aren’t vaccines. They cause the cells to themselves make a foreign protein that is toxic so the body responds to this foreign protein (not just antibodies) that the body is making. The body then destroys it own cells wherever they are (heart, liver, brain, etc.) That is what autoimmunity is. Vaccines cause a response to a small amount of a specific non-toxic foreign protein that the body does not itself produce. They had to call them “vaccines” or “the jab” so people would comply.

You can't go to Public schools without listed vaccines .

This isn't new .

I'm not pro mandate but that isnt new.

I can't work as a garbage man ,fix those trucks without hep a or b vaccines .
Vaccines do not cause the reactions we’ve seen from these jabs. The push was so unscientific it was alarming. But each man ought to be free to choose, the risk of covid (mild if you’re under 70) or the vaccine (uncommon but can be life threatening or debilitating responses.)

In many states you can go to school without vaccines.

The flu shot is a mandate in the military as is other shots .
Some years ago, our hospital required doctors to get the flu shot or wear a mask when seeing patients. I was shocked to see how many young doctors chose masks. Then I had to read the reports from visits and saw how often certain new neurological diseases followed in the 2-3 months after the flu shot. Then I read about the adjuvant in those flu shots and understood.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back