Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[_ Old Earth _] Creationist vs evolutionist, whos the fool?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
The Tuatha'an said:
goliwog man":ba175]If evolution is a thoery it isnt really fact if not a fact it is a myth.[/quote][/quote:ba175] [b]Misusing the definition of a theory will get you no where.[/b] :smt035 [b] Tell us the right definition then! [url="http://www.megabaud.fi/~lampola/english/17evidences.html said:
http://www.megabaud.fi/~lampola/english ... ences.html[/url]
[/b]

blueeyeliner said:
keebs said:
Your references say nothing about apes being different from humans, nor apes being classified as beasts. All they say is that the ship brought back apes, amoung other things. These "apes" in your reference could easily have been humans as well as the "lower" apes. But, I'm going to try and look up the quotes in the original latin, because I believe that the bible is using apes as an incorrect synonym for the other forms of primates that are not human.

And I am not afraid of bible references, I just don't believe you can use the bible to prove scientific facts, because neither God nor his word are scientific. And I believe that the stories in the bible are myths, although I believe they include facets of truth as well, just as greek mythology does.

:wink: The bible calls man,man and animals,animals.
Greek Mythology + Truth? :smt043
You have to say that because of the leaders you follow.
You should learn more about your religion before you preach,preacher
boy!
http://www.resurrectisis.org/PaganEvolution.htm

Remember everyone, Jesus is a pagan, according to Blue's fine sources. So, be sure to reject both evolution and Jesus because of their paganism.

http://www.resurrectisis.org/J1WebPage.htm

Blue's false and lying website said:
According to conventional Christian theology, Jesus was born to a Jewish mother on her way to Egypt. Nothing was heard of him again until he was thirty-years-old. Many people have speculated about where was Jesus and what he was doing during those missing thirty years. Biblical scholars have conspicuously avoided the possibility that he was in Egypt, even though that makes the most sense.

His name Jesus says Beard-of-Isis. His name reveals where he was and what he was doing during the early part of his life. He was a student of Isis' teachings in Egypt. Jesus was a prophet, preacher, teacher and practitioner of Isis' religion. Jesus was alegedly a member of a religious community called Essenes. The name Essenes says Isis-sons. Biblical scholarship claims that the Essenes were a Jewish sect. It is unlikely that a hermetic community of Isis-sons practiced Judaism.

The entire Jesus legend is derived directly from the Pagan trinity of gods, Assur, Isis, and Heru. The "father who art in heaven" is Assur. The Immaculate Conception is from Isis' union with her deified ancestor. The "born king," the resurrection of Jesus, his teachings of universal love, every significant feature of the Jesus legend comes directly from Isis' religion. None of it has any basis in Judaism.

Jesus wasn't a Jew or a Christian. The marriage of Christianity to Judaism was a marriage of political convenience. It had nothing to do with Jesus' teachings. At the time Jesus was born, Egypt and Syria were both under Roman conquest. Palestine/Judea fell soon afterward. The whole region was rife with anti-Roman sentiments and revolution. The Romans took all of that region from the Greeks. The Greeks were intent on putting together any and every possible coalition of forces that opposed Rome in that region.

"Wars make strange bedfellows." "The enemy of my enemy is my friend." Jesus and his followers were opponents of Judaism. They agreed only in their opposition to Rome. Jesus was a great enlightened Pagan teacher. His teachings were welded to the Jewish Torah in the Bible, in Greece, long after he was dead. The Prince of Peace was used to rally a war. The Goddess of Love was sacrificed for that war. The records of the ancient world, except the Bible, were destroyed in that war.

blueeyeliner said:
:smt030 Tell us the right definition then!

A scientific theory is "a set of statements or principles devised to explain a group of facts or phenomena, especially one that has been repeatedly tested or is widely accepted and can be used to make predictions about natural phenomena".

blueeyeliner said:
keebs said:
Your references say nothing about apes being different from humans, nor apes being classified as beasts. All they say is that the ship brought back apes, amoung other things. These "apes" in your reference could easily have been humans as well as the "lower" apes. But, I'm going to try and look up the quotes in the original latin, because I believe that the bible is using apes as an incorrect synonym for the other forms of primates that are not human.

And I am not afraid of bible references, I just don't believe you can use the bible to prove scientific facts, because neither God nor his word are scientific. And I believe that the stories in the bible are myths, although I believe they include facets of truth as well, just as greek mythology does.

:wink: The bible calls man,man and animals,animals.
Greek Mythology + Truth? :smt043
You have to say that because of the leaders you follow.
You should learn more about your religion before you preach,preacher
boy!
http://www.resurrectisis.org/PaganEvolution.htm

Evolution isn't a religion...you're stealing that idea from an already unintelligent Kent Hovind...but back to the point, the bible is not a book of taxonomy, and it is in no way justifiable enough to be used as one. As follows, you're wrong.

keebs said:
Christians are fools.

Couldn't agree more. Choosing mythology over real life observations is pure foolishness.

:smt035 You couldn't understand real life if you tried!
You cannot tell me what is going on inside your body right now,no more
than you could know what is going on in the Heavens.
You could not possibly accuse christians of being fools being the fact that
you are not an all knowing God or even an Angel!

cubedbee said:
"Wars make strange bedfellows."
:smt035 I proved that what your false religion teaches is more
likely to be the reason that you make no sense at all.
Why not just break down and admit that you don't believe in the bible
at all,but rather you believe in your own man made version of it as it
suits your whims.
You are the one who is calling Jesus is pagan,and now you have made
your problems much worse for yourself!

goliwog man said:
Christians are fools. yet are wise
[quote:373ba]And finally those who look to be wise outside of God become fools

Mis quoteing me will get you no where

Choosing mythology over real life observations is pure foolishness.
Firstly is the bible a myth? Real life observations? I see christ everywere are you blind? The fool hath said in his heart there is no God. They are corrupt and have done Abominable works there is none that doeth Good.
Psalm 14v1

Notice the bit there is none that doeth Good. :biggrin

Also You study myths. If evolution is a thoery it isnt really fact if not a fact it is a myth. The bible is a written account. If it is untrue the author is a liar. But You have no way to prove the bible 100% wrong you can only postulate and attempt to degrade. So whos the fool the fool that fools the fool? The fool that follows the fool? Or fool for good reason in christs sake? Ok those last few sentances foolly confused me LOL :biggrin[/quote:373ba]

:smt041 :smt041 :smt041 GO,Go,Go goliwog man!
GREAT JOB!WE REBUKE SATAN,AMEN & AMEN!!!
GO spread that good gospel.

The Tuatha'an said:
blueeyeliner said:

A scientific theory is "a set of statements or principles devised to explain a group of facts or phenomena, especially one that has been repeatedly tested or is widely accepted and can be used to make predictions about natural phenomena".

:smt035 The bible has always had a great many witnesses
in past times and the present. There are even non-biblical sources
that give witness to Jesus Christ and what he did.
There are no witnesses for TOE or anything about your religion.
It sure doesn't have any evidence. If you say it does,please show
us a picture of it. Not a doctored up one either!

blueeyeliner said:
your problems much worse for yourself![/b]

What are you talking about? Your words seem to apply to yourself. You are the only one posting a link to a garbage website that calls Jesus a pagan. You can't use that website if you don't believe what it says. Stop linking if you don't believe that Jesus is a pagan.

blueeyeliner said:
The bible has always had a great many witnesses
in past times and the present.

that's not what a theory is. It has nothing to do with witnesses, because the amount of witnesses don't add credibility to something that can't be repeated.

There are even non-biblical sources

Like who?

a picture of evidence??? what do you mean?

cubedbee said:
blueeyeliner said:

What are you talking about? Your words seem to apply to yourself. You are the only one posting a link to a garbage website that calls Jesus a pagan. You can't use that website if you don't believe what it says. Stop linking if you don't believe that Jesus is a pagan.

:smt075 Liar! How dare you claim to be a christian like you do!
That garbage website tells everyone where your religion came from.
Is this one also garbage? Ancient pagan religions already claimed your
evolution long before you did.
http://www.answersingenesis.org/tj/v15/ ... ralism.asp
http://www.icr.org/pubs/imp/imp-234.htm

The Bible is Fact 100% of it chose to believe and trust in God or chose to deny him in vain self glories in hope of new science. God is a dictator of Love And the father of Knowledge if you wish to find answears in the world try asking the creator.

blueeyeliner said:
The Tuatha'an said:
blueeyeliner said:

:smt035 The bible has always had a great many witnesses
in past times and the present. There are even non-biblical sources

So you don't consider the hundreds of biologists that have observed bacteria and yeast culture evolution in labs witnesses?

goliwog man said:
The Bible is Fact 100% of it chose to believe and trust in God or chose to deny him in vain self glories in hope of new science. God is a dictator of Love And the father of Knowledge if you wish to find answears in the world try asking the creator.

Hahaha atleast you got the "dictator" part right... :smt043

blueeyeliner said:
cubedbee said:
blueeyeliner said:

:smt075 Liar! How dare you claim to be a christian like you do!
That garbage website tells everyone where your religion came from.
Is this one also garbage? Ancient pagan religions already claimed your
evolution long before you did.
http://www.answersingenesis.org/tj/v15/ ... ralism.asp
http://www.icr.org/pubs/imp/imp-234.htm

That is not the form of evolution we are talking about. And besides, your attacks are unjustifiable because the same arguments could be turned right back at you. I could just as easily call Creationism an ancient pagan religion (because they believed in a God/Gods that created everything around us)...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back