Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

CRYING FOUL!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

turnorburn

thbabyface.gif

O.k. I'm not a whiner but I used to be a wino, something funny happened to me on
my way through the forum. As I read through a thread I noticed a quote "Made BY
Me" the member that used it in their post probably didn't know it wasn't me when
they used it, it didn't do me any justice at any rate. Tonight I found the poster that
made that quote, and guess what I would have mistaken it for me. His Avatar is
the same as mine but his handle is solo, mystery solved, that has never happened to
me before, has it anybody else :o

ranton.gif
You could say that,
what a spoof. When I saw "and turnorburn said" I couldn't believe it, in the old days when I was a drunk maybe but now no way*..

Solo was a former Mod here - he now runs his own forum site.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back