Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Dating websights, including Christian

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Billnew

Anyone use a dating websight?
I have tried a couple, I did find some scammers, so don't waste your money,

The obvious scam;
As I filled out my profile, a 22 yr old supper model sent me a message, clicked on the message, you must subscribe to read messages.
Deleted my profile imediately. The supermodel was the carrot to feed money to the sight.
Zoosk is alittle better, but they proved something else, they send out names of people to your inbox, but the person did not send it, they recomended you look at her profile. But you think the person wanted to talk to you.
Zoosk also edits your messages to keep you from meeting anyone until you subscribe.
I have tried two christian dating sights, and have not found any scam to get money, but also not alot of replies either.

The non-christian websights did not seem to discourage hook ups(meeting for sin).

Any good or bad stories with dating websights?

My record is currently; in two years
Talked to 15 women once,
talked to 5 women more then once,
talked to 2 more then four times
went on a date-once.(nice person, but no connection, still talk occasionally.)
:shame

A good friend of mine met a lovely woman through eharmony and they are now happily married.

On the other hand, another good friend has tried match.com...and allowed her account to expire (or whatever the term might be)...due to too many frogs, no princes.

I don't mind not finding someone, but the scam sights should be made public.

The one that tried to sucker me into subscribing to see what the super model said, I can't remember which sight it was or I would be sure to note it.

I didn't like Match, but I don't remember why.

Eharmony might be good, but it offers nothing unless you subscribe. I think the person you message has to be a member too, and you don't know who is or isn't.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back