Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Dear Dad

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
H

holly67

I just read this one this morning,..it's a little long...

A father passing by his son's bedroom was astonished to see the bed was nicely made and everything was picked up. Then he saw an envelope propped up prominently in the center of the bed. It was adressed,"Dad" With the worst premonition, he opened the envelope and read the letter with trembling hands:

Dear Dad,

It was with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you.
I had to elope with my new girlfriend because I wanted to avoid a scene with mom and you.I've been finding real passion with Joan and she's so nice even with all her piercings tattoos and leather motorcyle clothes.
But it's not only the passion Dad, she's pregnant and Joan say's that we'll be very happy. Even though you won't approve of her,as she is much older than I, she already owns her own trailer in the woods and has a stack of firewood for the whole winter.
She want's to have many more children with me,and that's now one of my dreams too. Joan taught me that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone and we'll be growing it for us and trading it with her friends for all the cocaine and ecstacy we want. In the meantime,we'll pray that science will find a cure for AIDS so Joan can get better; she sure deserves it!! Don't worry Dad ,I'm 15 years old now and I know how to take care of myself. Someday I'm sure we'll be back to visit, so you can get to know your grandchildren.

Your loving son,
John

P.S. Dad, none of the above is true. I'm over at the neighbor's house. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than...............
the report card in my desk drawer. I Love you!!,call me when it's safe to come home.

:smt037

Hahaha, that was really funny. :smt082 It sounds like something I would do.

I sent this to my step-mom, and she said her blood pressure would have probably gone up so high that she would have had a heart-attack or something and died before she got to the end.

I kinda thought it was funny, though. :biggrin

That was the funniest thing I've read in a long time :smt081

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back