Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Denominations worth it?

Are Denominations worth it?

• Total voters

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
So it's what we are working towards when engaging our brothers and sisters who may disagree with us on certain points.

One person may have the intent of disunion and discord. Another has the intent of understanding, correcting and/or being corrected, and working for union (even though union may never be found on this earth). Both people may have the same disagreements, but the prior is creating schism while I would say the later is not.

Unity in diversity...

Veritas said:
So it's what we are working towards when engaging our brothers and sisters who may disagree with us on certain points.

One person may have the intent of disunion and discord. Another has the intent of understanding, correcting and/or being corrected, and working for union (even though union may never be found on this earth). Both people may have the same disagreements, but the prior is creating schism while I would say the later is not.

Unity in diversity...

Bingo! :-D

Unity in diversity...different parts of the same body.

A-Christian said:
And NO, I have no NEED to join or be 'part of' ANY denomination

Imagician, who teaches you what scripture means?

As ANYONE that TRULY HAS FAITH in Christ and His Father: The WORD is 'enough' for me. And what is NOT offered in understanding was perhaps NOT meant for ME to understand, NO MATTER WHO attempts to offer explanation.

For AS there ARE many 'parts' of The Body, so too is understanding offered. And we HAVE the apostles written words to guide us in understanding.

And what's MORE important than the words themselves IS the guidance OF The Holy Spirit. For ASK and YE SHALL RECEIVE. KNOCK and it SHALL BE OPENED.

The apostles were CHOSEN to 'spread The Word'. What they have offered IS UNDERSTANDABLE through the words that they offered and the guidance of The Holy Spirit, WITHOUT any man interpreting it FOR YOU. The ONLY other ingredient necessary IS FAITH.

The ONLY persons that would 'believe' otherwise are those that have 'fallen' for 'man-made' teachings. And since they have accepted this method, would INSIST that YOU TOO MUST follow as they or NOT BE FOLLOWING THE TRUTH AT ALL, (just the sort of ploy one would expect from a spoiled child. You know: it's MY game and YOU MUST play it MY WAY to play at all).

Fortunately for ME, God has revealed the falacy of such 'belief' and has revealed that HE loves ME regardless of WHO I DO NOT follow. So long as I offer HIM my love He is THERE FOR ME and NO amount of intimidation is ABLE to change this knowledge in MY HEART. For His Love is GREAT and His UNDERSTANDING offered DAILY to those that Love Him in RETURN.

Does anyone out there TRULY believe that God is UNABLE to offer ALL that it is NEEDED in UNDERSTANDING? And THAT GOD IS UNABLE TO OFFER THIS TO ANY THAT HE SO CHOOSES. And, as offered above, we CLEARLY SEE, this understanding is what HE WANTS for us MORE than ANYTHING ELSE.

So, while MEN would TELL you that you NEED to follow THEM and THEIR understanding, I KNOW that this is NOT TRUE. For Our God is WHO we NEED to follow THROUGH HIS SON Jesus Christ. For WE TOO ARE the 'children of God'. He LOVES us AS HIS CHILDREN and WILL offer understanding to ANY WHO TRULY SEEK THE TRUTH.

So, to answer your question: I have given myself to God through the acceptance of His Son into my heart. What I NEED to KNOW He WILL offer through The Spirit.

And now I would ask this of YOU and everyone else that 'believes' otherwise: WHICH denomination does GOD want us to BE a 'part of'? Which denomination that EXISTS on this planet was NOT created by MEN? I HAVE done the study of such and challenge YOU to explore the TRUTH and THEN decide for YOURSELF. But, as is OBVIOUS by the NUMEROUS denominations; this is JUST TOO MUCH for MOST of the MASSES for they seem to NEED to follow SOME 'man' in order to FIND something in 'their hearts' WORTHY of submission. JUST like the Jews NEEDING a PHYSICAL King, so too are so MANY in NEED of something PHYSICAL for LACK OF FAITH in the TRUTH.

MEC

Gabbylittleangel said:
Imagican said:
Gabby,

What you offer 'sounds' good but IN FACT the scripture to which you refer ACTUALLY is in reference to THE BODY. Do you TRULY believe that the Catholics are ONE part of THE BODY, The Baptists ARE another and the Pentacostals are yet ANOTHER? And so too the MOrmons, JWs and SDAs?

Now THAT sounds GOOD to a world of 'itching ears' that LONG to BELIEVE that they are justified NO MATTER WHAT. But the indication of The Word is NOT that 'all that claim Christ AS Savior' WILL follow the TRUE Christ. For as we have noted previous; there WILL come a time that MANY will approach Christ with the words, "Look at all the WONDEROUS things we have done in YOUR NAME". And Christ does NOT only offer that their WORKS were in VAIN, but goes FURTHER to say that HE DOES NOT EVEN KNOW THEM. Now, WHO do you 'suppose' that the MANY 'are' that are being refered to here?

MEC

MEC
To be part of the body, one must be part of the body. Cults are not part of the body of Christ. And while one may sit inside a church whose denomination is considered part of the body (Baptist, Pentecostals, etc) the individual person might not be.
True body parts are true body parts, yet the hand, the foot, and the eye all have different functions. Just as the passage I quoted goes on to discuss how different Christians have different gifts of the Holy Spirit, yet are of one body.

When the op uses the word "Denominations", I believe it referred to Christians. Not cults.

You would call JW's or Mormons 'cults' and then offer that Pentacostals are NOT? Hmmmmm........ Let's see................. YOU are ABLE to discern the DIFFERENCE between a 'cult' and a TRUE 'part of The Body of Christ'? And BELIEVE that each of these denominations CAN HAVE 'different beliefs', yet STILL be a 'part' of the Body of Christ?

Well, I really can't argue much more in this direction. Suffice is to say that 'liberalism' is simply LAZINESS. For when one becomes LAZY enough they will begin to 'accept' ANYTHING rather than STAND UP for what they ONCE 'believed in'.

The Word has NOT 'changed' folks. God has NOT changed. Only PEOPLE have. And it's NOT been a POSITIVE 'change' that has taken place. We have become them which 'take pleasure with them that DO such things'. Choosing 'political correctness' over the TRUTH.

MEC

Imagician,

Have you read any of the writings from the early church fathers, men that were trained and educated in the faith by some of the apostles? I'm talking about up to about 250 a.d.
Just curious.

cybershark5886 said:
handy said:
I did, Josh, and agree that your post is sound. While I don't have problems with denominations (although admittedly there are the "cons") I do get discouraged when I see some members of the body reject other members of the body because they are not of the same denomination. I don't care if one is Catholic (Greek or Roman), Lutheran, Pentecostal, Baptist or Calvary Chapel. If you've confessed and recieved Jesus as your Lord and Savior, I'll gladly call you brother.

Amen. I agree completely.

~Josh

And guys, if you were a FILTHY, Satanist BUM on the side of the road, 'I' would call YOU brother. And this is EXACTLY what I MEAN when I state that denominationalism CAUSES 'separation'. For EVERY HUMAN on this planet IS my 'brother or sister'. And this has NOTHING TO DO with UR or ANYTHING of the sort. It has to DO WITH CHRIST. For Christ came NOT to save those that 'THINK' that they 'ARE SAVED', but those that ARE LOST. He came and offered HIS LIFE for that Satanic BUM on the side of the road. He came to offer HOPE and SALVATION to THE WORLD.

Now, I ask THIS: Who NEEDS your LOVE MORE; the Satanic BUM on the side of the road, or the person sitting NEXT to you in your 'churches'? Hmmmmmmmmmm........ that's a TOUGH one ain't it?

And those that 'think' that they have it 'all together' have a problem with these words that I offer.

MEC

Imagican said:
cybershark5886 said:
handy said:
I did, Josh, and agree that your post is sound. While I don't have problems with denominations (although admittedly there are the "cons") I do get discouraged when I see some members of the body reject other members of the body because they are not of the same denomination. I don't care if one is Catholic (Greek or Roman), Lutheran, Pentecostal, Baptist or Calvary Chapel. If you've confessed and recieved Jesus as your Lord and Savior, I'll gladly call you brother.

Amen. I agree completely.

~Josh

And guys, if you were a FILTHY, Satanist BUM on the side of the road, 'I' would call YOU brother. And this is EXACTLY what I MEAN when I state that denominationalism CAUSES 'separation'. For EVERY HUMAN on this planet IS my 'brother or sister'. And this has NOTHING TO DO with UR or ANYTHING of the sort. It has to DO WITH CHRIST. For Christ came NOT to save those that 'THINK' that they 'ARE SAVED', but those that ARE LOST. He came and offered HIS LIFE for that Satanic BUM on the side of the road. He came to offer HOPE and SALVATION to THE WORLD.

Now, I ask THIS: Who NEEDS your LOVE MORE; the Satanic BUM on the side of the road, or the person sitting NEXT to you in your 'churches'? Hmmmmmmmmmm........ that's a TOUGH one ain't it?

And those that 'think' that they have it 'all together' have a problem with these words that I offer.

MEC

I'm not sure where you are coming from in this reply MEC. I never said anything about not loving non-believers. My point wasn't about non-believers in any way. My post, as well as Josh's, is about how believers treat each other. Although if I had the time, and if it were the subject of the thread, there is a very strong case to be made regarding whether or not a Satanist and a Christian are "Brothers". However, I haven't the time, and I don't want to hijack the theme of the thread anyway, which has to do with the differences among Believers, not about loving unbelievers.

Imagician said:
Does anyone out there TRULY believe that God is UNABLE to offer ALL that it is NEEDED in UNDERSTANDING?

Do not forget that God can often choose to teach you through the leading of someone else. It is not below God to use his Children to teach others. If this were not true there would be no authority in the Church. Timothy was subject to this type of mentoring to Paul. I understand what you are 'trying' to say, but taken to an extreme this sounds like a justification for shooting out on your own.

Imagician said:
So, while MEN would TELL you that you NEED to follow THEM and THEIR understanding, I KNOW that this is NOT TRUE.

How about the BIBLE in Hebrews 10:25 TELLING you that we NEED not to forsake the gathering of OURSELVES together? Isolation is not the answer friend.

Ok Cyber, and that leads BACK to the question: Do you BELIEVE that God would RATHER you GATHER for the 'simple sake of gathering' EVEN if WHO you 'chose' to gather with were NOT following 'truth'?

In other words; if you TRULY believe that 'gathering' is MORE IMPORTANT than FOLLOWING the TRUTH, PLEASE tell me WHICH denomination I should be following that teaches THE TRUTH.

For Cyber, I am NOT alone. I AM a 'part' of THE BODY. For THE BODY ARE those that READ and UNDERSTAND what God has offered through His Son. And when I and others are IN The Spirit we ARE ALL ONE with Christ.

The Word also offers that I shouldn't even sit to eat with those that REFUSE to accept and follow The Truth. But I don't BELIEVE that is meant LITERALLY for Paul also states that IF I sit to eat with one that has offered sacrifice to 'other gods' through the meal that it is OK for me to partake of it even though it's best not to EVEN ASK of it's nature.

And the failure to gather could not be NEARLY as neglectful as choosing NOT to UNDERSTAND 'the Truth' to begin with.

I have oft been accused of being 'a one man show'. Hmmmmmm. I offer NOTHING of 'my own'. The words that I offer are NOT mine to offer but given to ALL from above. That MANY are unable to accept or understand has NO bearing on me being 'a one man show'. For I am SURE that I am NOT the ONLY one that has been offered understanding SEPARATE from that 'created' by 'mankind'.

MEC

Imagican said:
Ok Cyber, and that leads BACK to the question: Do you BELIEVE that God would RATHER you GATHER for the 'simple sake of gathering' EVEN if WHO you 'chose' to gather with were NOT following 'truth'?

In other words; if you TRULY believe that 'gathering' is MORE IMPORTANT than FOLLOWING the TRUTH, PLEASE tell me WHICH denomination I should be following that teaches THE TRUTH.

You are starting to sound like you are the only one with access to the TRUTH (cap letters...) Based on what do you make this determination? We are reading pretty much the same NT. I am sure Josh is a pretty honest fellow. Why isn't his reading of the same Scriptures the TRUTH, while yours is the TRUTH? Isn't this a fair question?

Regards

Blazing Bones said:
There are many other pro's and Con's of denominations. The Question is: In the End are Denominations worth it?

I’ve been reading this thread and have to say that what I’ve been reading has been refreshing!

I was watching the National Geographic channel last night and they had a show on Bethlehem. Ironically, the Greek Orthodox, Roman Catholic and Armenians all have to share the church that marks where Jesus was born. What I found sad, is that they all have to live by these ridged secular rules to keep the peace between the divisions. Apparently there was an instance where somebody didn’t follow the rules and the monks actually got into a fist fight…

To be honest, I don’t really get it. We find the Apostles teaching time and time again not to let the church become divided, yet there are so many divisions we can’t count them all. Ironically, you can trace each division to a principal in the bible that somebody is overlooking, or puts less precedence on.

We did a brief study on the book of Jude last night in church, and as I was reading and studying it with the rest of the class, a thought came to mind. I would like to share part of that thought and sum up my response to the OP.

Jude 1:20-23 But you, dear friends, by building yourselves up in your most holy faith, by praying in the Holy Spirit, maintain yourselves in the love of God, while anticipating the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ that brings eternal life. And have mercy on those who waver; save others by snatching them out of the fire; have mercy on others, coupled with a fear of God, hating even the clothes stained by the flesh.

I have been working on viewing scripture in a way allows Christ to form me more in the likeness of how we were intended to be. In the midst of all these “Bad†people, we are told how to behave and how to respond, not as rules and regulations, but as a means for God to transform our lives into the image we were initally created.

What comes before this verse I believe is two fold. One, it shows us of a personality type to stay away from, but besides that, I believe that the traits of others that are listed are actually traits that we too may harbor at times. Lets face it, it’s easy to be the critic and find fault with others, but it’s difficult to see our own faults, let alone find the good in those that we find fault so easily in.

It’s easy to say, “That denomination is not right with God, I.E. They aint following the same Jesus we are, thus, they are going to hell unless we can snatch (beat) the hell out of them.â€Â

Division is easy, anyone can divide a house through strife, but to divide a house by not complying with sinfulness while showing mercy takes a lot of effort. Christ said that the road is narrow, and few find it. Most of what Jesus spoke about when he taught, was how to treat others and the way I see it, you can tell how somebody views God by the way they treat the rest of God’s creation.

The next time we find ourselves dividing the body of Christ, perhaps it would be wise to take a look at the book of Jude and instead of pointing the finger at others when we read some of those verses, perhaps we should see if the finger points back at ourselves…

To be honest, I don’t really get it. We find the Apostles teaching time and time again not to let the church become divided, yet there are so many divisions we can’t count them all. Ironically, you can trace each division to a principal in the bible that somebody is overlooking, or puts less precedence on.

I agree. All the splits only confuse things. :sad

Firstly, Stove, you've come A LONG way, my brother. God Bless You.

Secondly, we ARE ALL in the SAME boat. REGARDLESS of HOW denominationalism DIVIDES into GROUPS. WE ARE ALL IN THE SAME BOAT. And I do NOT simply refer to those that 'claim' to BE Christians, I MEAN EVERYONE ON THIS PLANET. Some seem to 'think' that being a Christian makes them 'different' than those that AREN'T. And it DOES. But NOT in the way they choose to BELIEVE. The difference is that THE LOST need MORE of OUR LOVE than our brothers and sister IN Christ. IF this IS TRUTH. Then WHAT is it that CAN bring us ALL into harmony? It certainly ISN'T me 'believing' in a 'denomination'.

I would offer that the divisions COME FROM the falibility of MAN to 'LEAD HIMSELF' in THE THINGS OF GOD. That 'traditions, pagentry, ritual, etc MEAN NOTHING if they are 'man-made'. NOTHING but a means to DIVIDE. To bring together 'certain GROUPS', NOT all of em.

So while it's IMPERATIVE that there ARE 'certain' things that are NEEDED to offer in RETURN the LOVE that has been given, MOST of what actually MAKES denominations deals with LITTLE or even, for some, NONE OF THIS, and MOSTLY with that which DIVIDES.

And that IS what the thread is about. NOT an understanding of THE TRUTH, but the truth as offered by 'men'. For The Word has changed little, yet there are SO MANY that are LED to understand it in SO MANY DIFFERENT WAYS.

For instance, I can offer THIS QUESTION: What is LOVE and HOW do we identify it, (I speak of TRUE LOVE HERE, that offered BY God). And there is a 'major probability that MOST of the answers that I would get to this question would BE DIFFERENT. Now I ask THIS: Is this even POSSIBLE that they could ALL BE RIGHT? An ABSOLUTE IMPOSSIBILITY. For The Love of God IS what it IS and the ONLY 'different' answer could come from someone WHO DOESN'T understand IT. And IF all denominations ARE a 'part of the Body' then how could EVEN ONE, NOT KNOW, what Love IS?

MEC

Hey Brother,
Could you do me a favor please? I know that your trying to emphasize your words using caps, but I'm getting a bit older (and wearing glasses now too) and the switching between caps and lower case really makes it difficult for me to read.

Instead of using caps, could you just bold the words you want to put an emphasis on? It really would make it easier on my tired eyes.

Thanks buddy. Hope to read your last post when you've got it edited. Please don't take offence, it's just that all them caps really mess up my eyes.

Thanks.

A-Christian said:
WHAT is up WITH some words BEING in ALL caps?

Imagician does that all the time. He seem to prefer it to bold or italics. You'll get used to it. :)

StoveBolts said:
Hey Brother,
Could you do me a favor please? I know that your trying to emphasize your words using caps, but I'm getting a bit older (and wearing glasses now too) and the switching between caps and lower case really makes it difficult for me to read.

Instead of using caps, could you just bold the words you want to put an emphasis on? It really would make it easier on my tired eyes.

Thanks buddy. Hope to read your last post when you've got it edited. Please don't take offence, it's just that all them caps really mess up my eyes.

Thanks.

I'm afraid you're asking for a miracle here. ;)

~Josh

Imagican said:

For Cyber, I am NOT alone. I AM a 'part' of THE BODY. For THE BODY ARE those that READ and UNDERSTAND what God has offered through His Son. And when I and others are IN The Spirit we ARE ALL ONE with Christ.

The Word also offers that I shouldn't even sit to eat with those that REFUSE to accept and follow The Truth. But I don't BELIEVE that is meant LITERALLY for Paul also states that IF I sit to eat with one that has offered sacrifice to 'other gods' through the meal that it is OK for me to partake of it even though it's best not to EVEN ASK of it's nature.

And the failure to gather could not be NEARLY as neglectful as choosing NOT to UNDERSTAND 'the Truth' to begin with.

I have oft been accused of being 'a one man show'. Hmmmmmm. I offer NOTHING of 'my own'. The words that I offer are NOT mine to offer but given to ALL from above. That MANY are unable to accept or understand has NO bearing on me being 'a one man show'. For I am SURE that I am NOT the ONLY one that has been offered understanding SEPARATE from that 'created' by 'mankind'.

MEC

Imagician,

Simply put, if you have such a good discernment of the truth, then you should be able to approve of those Churches in whatever denomination that "have it right". This in a way is how we should choose between Churches by discerning the truthfulness of what ever Church we go to. As the Bible says, "Test everything, hold on to the good" (1 Thessalonians 5:21). I do have to agree with francis though in that you seem a little pretentious in your view of the "truth". Just because a Church finds itself in the unfortunate position of being a "denomination" (well, gee, that's just about... every Church) doesn't mean it cannot be lead of God. And given time I have seen Churches grow more and more as a body and in their theology as well, and the Bible even says believers should grow in their understanding and maturity over time (first starting with the "milk of the word"). No one is expected to get it perfect, but most importantly to walk with God and seek after the truth, and he will guide your footsteps. And from my experience many Chruches do this.

God Bless,

~Josh

cybershark5886 said:
A-Christian said:
WHAT is up WITH some words BEING in ALL caps?

Imagician does that all the time. He seem to prefer it to bold or italics. You'll get used to it. :)

StoveBolts said:
Hey Brother,

Thanks.

I'm afraid you're asking for a miracle here. ;)

~Josh

...anything that makes MEC less difficult to read, I am all for it. :-D

Let me apologize. I honestly didn't realize that capitalizing certain words for emphasis made it THAT difficult to read. I usually proofread, (not always), my posts and truly 'thought' that the method that I have used made it 'easier' for one to read it. I will 'attempt' to alter this method, however, for the purpose was NOT to make it harder but easier.

Cyber,

We were not encouraged to gather simply for the sake of gathering. The gathering was intended for The Body. And I, for one, have personally witnessed that this is often not the case in our present day churches. Many are there simply to appease 'someone else'. Many are there to simply 'play the game', and many that attend are EXACTLY to be described as Paul offered in Corinthians. I do not believe that this was the intention when we were told not to forsake 'gathering'. For the warning of Paul is rather clear.

Most of the 'problem' lies in discernment. For our society has become so 'lax' in general that each has begun to believe that they can do 'their own thing' and still follow the teachings of Christ and His apostles. Those that 'claim' to follow Christianity are ONLY willing to follow that which they 'agree' with. And thus, we have denominations that will cater to this sort of 'Christianity', bending their knees to the will of men rather than standing up for the Will of God. People pleasers rather than attempting to please God.

As we can plainly see here on this forum with subjects such as homosexuality; Many choose to follow 'political correctness' over such issues rather than accept what has been offered in The Word. Where would we be if Christ has chosen to follow the same pattern that 'we' have begun to accept as 'the norm'?

I'm no genius folks. Just a rather 'common man' that has come to the truth, not through my own will, but that of The Father's. For allowed to follow my own path, I would still be that lost individual that had no inkling of the truth other than 'my own'.

There are certainly few who would agree on most of what i have offered. Not surprising. That is why I have come to offer what I have. For things have changed and NOT for the better. Is it really that surprising that those that follow churches rather than The Word are confused? That those that choose to accept whatever is 'fed' to them are being fed rubbish? For the world is NOT capable of understanding what has been offered by God through His Son.

Denominations worth it? Only at the expense of the TRUTH. For EACH offers a 'different' truth. Yet, there can be ONLY ONE. God's Word is not shaded in grey. It IS black and white regardless of the lies of Satan that would have you believe differently.

Love is what love is and that cannot be altered by simply changing the words. The perception certainly can, but the Truth remains the Truth no matter what one chooses to 'believe'.

Now, shouldn't THAT be our ultimate goal. To be able to follow Christ in Truth? For to follow any other way would be to invalidate our purpose to begin with.

Once again folks, I ask this question: Which denomination IS following The Truth? Fran would insist that the CC is the only one. Some would offer that the Baptists are the ones. Others would suggest non-denoms, (the name sounds good). Now I propose this question to any that are willing an attempt at an answer.

The answer is that they have ALL fallen short. Not for the sake of 'desire' to follow 'something' but for the desire to follow TRUTH through The Word. Forsaking truth and inserting 'man-made' wisdom and ideology in the place of what has been offered by God through His Son. And the scarriest part, MOST are not even aware of what I speak of here. They have hardened their hearts to the point that they are no longer even able to 'SEE'.

I have offered nothing that goes 'against' The Word. All that I have offered can be PROVEN by The Word. So why do so many reject it? If one were to go back over the threads that I have offered comments on, it's amazing how solid MOST of what I offer is so far as The Word is concerned. Yet there is little that I am able to offer that but a few can grasp and understand. It's almost like some actually 'hate' the Truth. Is this not a product of denominationalism? For how else have so many learned so much that is 'different' than The Truth?

MEC

Folks, there has never been a time in history where the majority of 'men' have been able to follow Truth. There were 'few' that followed Christ when He was living on this earth. And afterwards there were 'few' still. And the words that there will 'always' remain a 'remnant' just go to PROVE that there will always BE few. God will be forced to 'shorten the days' of this world in order to 'save a few' of the VERY ELECT. Yet we have huge denominations in our present time. Everything about it 'reeks' of exactly what we have been 'warned' AGAINST. And how is it that there are so few that can grasp this?

Is it not obvious that there will have to be an overall acceptance of just about anything 'religious' in the end in order for Satan to accomplish his goal? For we have the words that he WILL be worshiped 'as God' upon his setting up his kingdom on this planet. His reign will be short but the planet WILL worship him 'as God' for a 'time'. Now, what method do you 'think' Satan is using at this very moment to 'set the way' for this to take place? For 'somehow' it is mandatory for his plan to take shape that mankind be 'taught' to follow him rather than God through His Son. And what better way than to 'teach' his way in churches? The simple fact that most have lost touch with even the very meaning of the word Church to begin with is a PERFECT indication that his plan is succeeding.

MEC

Back