Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Did King Solomon make heaven?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
What make you think King Solomon make Heaven? Isn't Heaven already there since Genesis? And even before the World was created...

We learn from the scriptures that God loved Solomon sooooooooo much, He had to force Himself to disciple him.
Hi iLOVE I was just wondering what do you mean God loved Solomon so much that He had to force Himself to disciple him? Care to elaborate pls? :) Thank you ;)

In spite of being one of the most prolific womanizers who ever lived on earth, yes.

1 Kings 11:3
And he had seven hundred wives, princesses, and three hundred concubines: and his wives turned away his heart.

1 Kings 11:43
And Solomon slept with his fathers, and was buried in the city of David his father: and Rehoboam his son reigned in his stead.

In a debate about salvation being able to be lost or not, I saw an argument saying King Saul was saved even though he greatly disobeyed God.

Part of the argument was that God anointed Saul. (Which Solmon had in common with him). And the other part was when Saul desperate to find solutions saught a medium (disobeying God again) to talk to the prophet Samual who had passed on. 1 Samuel 28:19, gives the prophet's last prophesy to Saul.

"Moreover the Lord will also deliver Israel with thee into the hand of the Philistines: and to morrow shalt thou and thy sons be with me: the Lord also shall deliver the host of Israel into the hand of the Philistines."

If Samual was in the land of the dead, then this means nothing about our salvation. If Samual was in Heaven and Heaven was already prepared for them, then Saul made it to heaven too. The same can be said of Solmon, because he was anointed by God when he became king.

In a debate about salvation being able to be lost or not, I saw an argument saying King Saul was saved even though he greatly disobeyed God.

Part of the argument was that God anointed Saul. (Which Solmon had in common with him). And the other part was when Saul desperate to find solutions saught a medium (disobeying God again) to talk to the prophet Samual who had passed on. 1 Samuel 28:19, gives the prophet's last prophesy to Saul.

"Moreover the Lord will also deliver Israel with thee into the hand of the Philistines: and to morrow shalt thou and thy sons be with me: the Lord also shall deliver the host of Israel into the hand of the Philistines."

If Samual was in the land of the dead, then this means nothing about our salvation. If Samual was in Heaven and Heaven was already prepared for them, then Saul made it to heaven too. The same can be said of Solmon, because he was anointed by God when he became king.
I read similar last night.

I also read the following

https://www.gotquestions.org/was-King-Saul-saved.html

https://www.gotquestions.org/was-Solomon-saved.html

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back