Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Did the Tribulation Begin in 1960?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

ugmug

Recently I attended some medical research ethics lectures and I learned that there are no medical research ethics laws for aquatic animals, reptiles, or insects.They were all excluded from government medical ethics laws since 1960. So anything is possible regarding strange beasts in the oceans, and lakes, and other strange flying insects.

It is interesting that in the Book of Revelation, the last book of the Bible highlighting mankind's last days, states that strange reptiles and insects will emerge to torment all of mankind. These strange creatures must be man-made from unregulated animal experiments.

God Bless

Half-shark half-dolphin: Mysterious sea creature discovery baffles experts

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/we...ea-creature-viral-picture-Australia-Sea-World

As far as I'm aware of, there has been ongoing tribulation among saints.
2Ti 3:12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

As we read Revelation chapters Two & Three, it is virtually a history of the Church since its inception, and after that John is caught to heaven in spirit to observe more of the same hereafter. Rev 4:1.

Now my understanding is that there will come the time of temptation to come upon all the world (Rev 3:10), and that great Tribulation of Mat 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
Will we be ready for it, will we even know it has began; I really don't know, but there are to be indicators such as the warning given us in Dan 12:11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
This means 1290 days prior to the middle of the week, or thirty days prior to Jesus taking His Throne in Rev 4:2.

The Tribulation started when the Yankees traded Roger Maris.

Soon everything went south, President Kennedy was assassinated, Viet Nam war escalated...

There have always been trails and tribulations from the beginning of time as man has always persecuted those of faith and made martyr's of many. God's great tribulation in the end of days is different in that during His mighty wrath being poured out into the earth God is causing much tribulation to fall on those who refuse to repent. This will be man's last chance to hear the Gospel being preached as God sends out three angels with the gospel that gives a final warning to repent and turn back Him as the end has now come and the hour of His judgement, Rev 14:6-13.

There are three woes in Revelations as each one is worse than the other. The first one starts with the opening of the seventh seal in Rev 8:1 through Rev 9:12 that include the first five trumpets. The second woe starts in Rev 9:13 with the sixth trumpet and ends in Rev 11:14. The third woe starts with the seventh trumpet in Rev 11:15 ending in Rev 20:15. The greatest tribulation, which is God's end of days mighty wrath that has never been seen nor ever will be again, starts with the opening of the seventh seal that begins the first trumpet and as you read in the beginning of Rev 8:6 you will see the first sign to watch for.

The tribulation started the day Adam stepped on and killed his first ant.
The Martians started building their flying saucers that day.....

Shilosfoal, I too would like to know who is teaching you these things. Do you have an actual teacher/preacher teaching you and if so can you tell us his name so we can read his teachings.

Last edited:
You can not udetstand because you do not pay attention to the word. You told me Daniel 11 was in the past but its not.I said this verse is the begginnig of the tribulation.This iswhen the christians in Israel begin to die.This is when thier suffering begins.
https://biblia.com/bible/nkjv/Dan 11.33
This suffering is recorded in the gospel as well as revelation but you dont pay attention to any of that.
You only believe a false interprration by someone thousands of years ago that you dont even know who it is,and you were convinced the time of the end was thousands of years ago.
Jesus said the abomination that causes desolation would take place at the time of the end. He said it was one of the signs of the time of the end and of his coming .

http://biblehub.com/matthew/24-15.htm

But you ignore Jesus's very word that is truth.No God isn't the author of confusion .You can't understand because you ignore his word in favor of believing a false teaching by someone you can't name.

Israel has always suffered persecution so what makes it any different in the end of days? All prophecies given by the Prophets in the OT are a shadow of things that Jesus taught in the NT as history will repeat itself as it always does as all unfolds in the end of days of what the prophets said to look for. There are no new revelations or prophecies as all has already been written if you truly understand what has already been given us to look for.

You serve the COUNTRY, not the POTUS.

Those authorities are there by God's will.

Rom 13:3-4 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil. Do you want to be unafraid of the authority? Do what is good, and you will have praise from the same. For he is God’s minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is God’s minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil.

2Pe 2:9-10 the Lord knows how to deliver the godly out of temptations and to reserve the unjust under punishment for the day of judgment, and especially those who walk according to the flesh in the lust of uncleanness and despise authority. They are presumptuous, self-willed. They are not afraid to speak evil of dignitaries,

Jde 1:8 Likewise also these dreamers defile the flesh, reject authority, and speak evil of dignitaries.
No need to be insulting.
Itsnot meant to be an insult.Its just a sad fact.

Having lived in the 60's I can certainly agree it is a fair assessment to think the Tribulation did begin then.
America was powerful, truly the example of the greatest most powerful nation on Earth well prior to the 60's. Our children were educated , polite, disciplined. Parents were respected. Elders were too. There were civil rights issues of course and yet freedoms in America arrived at a slow pace not all in one lump at our founding.
We were better as a country for the most part prior to 1960 . Now, as I've read somewhere before and repeat in these type threads to carry forth the meme, we're becoming the sequel of a combination of the real life Simpson's intellects as well as Sodom and Gomorrah.
I learned this just a couple of weeks ago. Come 2019 The Simpson's will have been on the air for 30 years!

DOH!
Seriously. It's a symptom. Maybe that's the reason for the show title. Allusion. Simpson's = Symptoms. (stupidity, bad humor, permissive immoral attitudes, glorifying stupidity , bad behavior, indecency and CLOWNS! )

Recently I attended some medical research ethics lectures and I learned that there are no medical research ethics laws for aquatic animals, reptiles, or insects.They were all excluded from government medical ethics laws since 1960. So anything is possible regarding strange beasts in the oceans, and lakes, and other strange flying insects.

It is interesting that in the Book of Revelation, the last book of the Bible highlighting mankind's last days, states that strange reptiles and insects will emerge to torment all of mankind. These strange creatures must be man-made from unregulated animal experiments.

God Bless

Half-shark half-dolphin: Mysterious sea creature discovery baffles experts

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/we...ea-creature-viral-picture-Australia-Sea-World
I believe we have been in the GT for quite awhile now, though we can’t safe for sure, but I believe it started before that possibly. The only reason I say that is because in 2 Peter 3 it is made clear that time for God os definitely not the same for us.

2 Peter 3:8 NIV

8 But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day

I do not see this as literal but very much figuratively (symbolcally meaning) speaking as a long time. So every day is like a thousand years. That is a REALLY LONG time.

The second coming of Christ is not too far off thank goodness cause the world has lost it’s mind. The world has been turned upside down and inside out. God is expising all and soon (not soon enough for me) God will sort us all out and settle the score once and for all.

Back