Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] different prayer request..

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

AIR

This is kind of stupid but I am really praying that I would have a great inspiration on writing short-films. I have just been sitting on the computer and thinking but nothing comes in my mind. I need your prayers that I would get some inspiration and I could make some short-films.

Brother Ben, to me it is not stupid to wish for something; God has a way of taking what we want and turning it to His glory. We read in Heb 11:1 that faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. That is believing you have what you asked for having not seen it yet, but allow it to be for the right purposes.

James 4:3. Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.

1 John 5:14. And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask anything ACCORDING TO HIS WILL, he heareth us.

1 John 5:15. And if we know that he hear us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.

Blessings in Jesus.

Hello! I have some advice. Open a window to write in, and just start writing about anything and everything.
Like this:
Ok I'm sitting on the floor in my living room and talking at the forum and I wonder how hard it will be to learn japanese...etc etc

Then! Start to make a story...

Non Fiction

It was 3 in the morning and I couldn't sleep, so I got up and made myself a cup of coffee and sat down at the computer to just write and relax. Lots of different things capture my attention, but I would just LOVE to learn the Japanese language and read more about the culture.

Fiction:

I woke up this morning to a crash! It appeared that someone had thrown a rock at my window! I was pretty scared, so I just stayed in bed listening for more sounds and praying to God that he would protect me. What I didnt' expect was a warm light, poking through the window with a... horn? I rubbed my eyes and I saw that it really was a horn- and connected to a horse! Why was she here?

Listening to music inspires me into stories too!

I hope this helps you!

Psalm 37:3-4
3 Trust in the Lord, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.

4 Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart./(KJV)

The Lord will give you the desires of your heart, it is a promise. Chew on that one, Brother...:)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back