Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Difficulty

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
There's a few photos I took of the volleyball challenge. The main reason I took this one is for history.I will share this as these are going away.it's a field house made into a gym.it had a ticket stand for games.ww2 era
Volleyball is my favorite sport!

I have tested in all areas.I will graduate

Brilliant! Congratulations, my friend!

For some reason, I thought the tests were tomorrow (Thursday). I probably have the date mixed up with something else......... now if I could only remember what it is..............

Brilliant! Congratulations, my friend!

For some reason, I thought the tests were tomorrow (Thursday). I probably have the date mixed up with something else......... now if I could only remember what it is..............
They were but they will move things ahead if they feel the class as a whole is ready. I was road tested yesterday.I was worked with on in line backing and alley docking. Ironically, I made more mistakes on coupling and uncoupling the trailer but I still passed.two students will make it tommorow as they have to test.

They were but they will move things ahead if they feel the class as a whole is ready. I was road tested yesterday.I was worked with on in line backing and alley docking. Ironically, I made more mistakes on coupling and uncoupling the trailer but I still passed.two students will make it tommorow as they have to test.

Oh, okay. Then my thinking was spot on with the original testing date.

By moving the schedule up, the students have less time to be concerned about it!

Actually, it's a good idea. One never knows precisely what will be encountered in the journey.
Units train ,you go to school for the basic minimum of set of skills. You ,your unit leadership are responsible for furthering your skills.my unit will have a master driver that trains us on the unit vehicles

Units train ,you go to school for the basic minimum of set of skills. You ,your unit leadership are responsible for furthering your skills.my unit will have a master driver that trains us on the unit vehicles

That's how it should be, you know.

I was thinking more of the truck rodeo ............that's something I wouldn't mind observing at some point in time!

That's how it should be, you know.

I was thinking more of the truck rodeo ............that's something I wouldn't mind observing at some point in time!
I will try to video ours.we do have an instructor who helped me who has won those.he says you deliberately jacknife the trailer and push it throw the serpentine then turn the other direction and do the same

Let's hope you're able to video your truck rodeo :thumbsup That would be so cool to watch!
Im not sure what we will do.I know on person who has backed his truck a 180.he drove and made a u turn then reversed it and parked it where he started.he didn't pull up.

We won't have divisions like that.alley docking ,the turn near the fire hydrant.those by themselves I can do.basic stuff but add in the other things with it it's harder.they don't serpentine forwards or backwards nor race backwards.

Is "here" in Georgia?
88m school area located in many areas.currently I'm at Ft pickett,va .there's one place in nebraska,the ait school is at Ft leonarwood and we already surpass their training as we don't use simulators and road test on the highways and interstate. Imigane you driving the first time then testing on a 40 Mile drive.I did that yesterday give or take a few miles as it was averaged as we rotated drivers.that's just the 915 not the m 1088,which was first phase and the pls,the hemmt.each vehicle has similar skills needed but has unique things to it.ie the 915 you turn wide and hold while tracking the side you turn with that mirror to see which way the trailer goes .the pls is similiar but you hug the opposite side of the turn but track the same way.for example if I want to make a left I hug the tight side as the cab is in front of the two axles that turn.the easiest Is the m1088.it has nothing that really gave me trouble as the only hard part was in line backing .the front bumper is the hard thing to line up in the cones.

Back