Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Directions needed...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I am in need of prayer for direction. I less than one month away from finishing my Bachelors Degree. However, Money is starting to get tight, not too tight just yet, but I do need to find a Job or have an idea of where to work probably by the end of July. I have some possible options, but at this point, I cannot work fulltime because I need to finish my last two classes. Once July is over, I just need direction as to what to do, and when. Please Pray that God helps me to be responsible with what I have now, and constantly seeking Him for the directions to come.

Praying for you also Tim, that the Lord will guide you & help you.

Rosalee Decker
This is the Day that the Lord has made; we shall rejoice & be glad in it

Hey Tim,

I am asking for the Lord's awesome wisdom and direction~ provided with specific instructions for you for this season of decision.
Also, on my part specifically, that our Farther might provide a part-time job in the interim to your school completion, or one that may balance the time and efforts you must direct there.
He knew just exactly what you would need, before you got here, YES? Then we expect that He has provison ready for you to walk in.

All to His everlasting glory. Amen bonnie

Me too Tim.... May our Lord continue to bestow HIS blessings on you in this matter. May HE open doors of opportunity for you by HIS hand alone to walk through. Lord continue in Jesus name to keep YOUR hand upon Tim, continue to lend him YOUR wisdom and knowledge and be a lamp at his feet in being a good and faithful steward with what YOU have blest him with. Holy Spirit lead and guide Tim in all that he does to glorify YOUR name. In Jesus name I ask and pray.

Kudos,
Carolpsalm91

Tim, I prayed for you this morning...that God would give you more measure of His Wisdom, and that you will hear His voice above all else. The Lord bless you.

I still need a Job. I've finished my school work, so now I need employment. Please pray that God helps me find a good job soon.

Praying for Gods' guidance & direction in your life.

Rosalee Decker
This is the Day that the Lord has made; we shall rejoice & be glad in it

I have an initial interview this morning for a potential Job. Please Pray that God's hand would be upon this process and that I only get the job he desires me to have.

Keep Praying. This particular meeting turned out to be an informal meeting giving me an idea of what the position would be. So while I have no guaranteed Job, he did say that he liked my resume and would need time to talk with the correct people about this position. It appears I could be looking at 3 weeks or more before I even have an official interview. Please pray as that is a long time to wait with so little left in the bank accounts. Please pray that if this position is God's will that he will provide a few odd jobs to give me a little more security for the days to come. Pray that if this position is not God's will that I will find a job. Please also pray that I do not become too anxious, and that I will trust God to provide an income of some sort.

well, the Lord does things at the correct time, and it may seem like He has delayed or is late, but i can assure you that when you finally get the breakthrough, you will see that it came at the right time.

that said and done i hope that all comes out and pans out well for you, dont lose hope.

i for one was at an internship, but truth of the matter was that i wasnt mature enough for any job opportunity, and thats why it probably never came back then.
i look back and i thank God, because had i gotten an opportunity sooner, i would have messed it up.

i am still at internship at another firm, but when the time is right, the Lord i know will deliver, but prayer and hope are things that should never be lost, pray hard and keep hope, everything will turn out for the best.

keep with the Lord, trust and beleive, and tell us whats happening, your openning will be great for all of us

I still ask that you pray for this situation. I do have two potential Jobs that could be starting soon. I will need Employment this month to be able to afford rent and my few bills this month.

hope it all goes well for you, have hope, and never give up faith, and above all, pray, as we also pray for you.
God is faithful

Keep your faith and trust God to guide you in the right direction!!
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!!

Rosalee Decker
This is the Day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice & be glad in it

Thank You all for praying. I wanted to let you all know my wait will soon be over. Tomorrow I sign a contract to work for the College I just graduated from. I will be working in the Admissions Office doing their technical work. :) Praise the Lord for his faithfulness!

and the Lord is surely the greatest, as for me, still at internship, haven't gotten the break that i deserved, and many of the people i started with have gotten opportunities. but i know that when the time comes, the Lord will open the way for me, just as he has done for you.

wish you all the best

Please keep praying. The contract that was supposed to have been approved Wednesday is still not in as of right now. Please pray that I trust God to work this out to his glory.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back