Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Discipline plus passion

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

humble soul

On Sabbatical from Rome
Follow your passion, if you have one.
Mine is music.
But have self discipline.
Daily practice gets us further on the continuum. We all need to strive to improve. Avoid complacency. The only one you need to be better than, is the person you were yesterday. Your skill set too I mean. Improve your communication skills. Work on your art.
Most of us don't make it to pro ranks. Doesn't matter. Do what you love and strive to improve. It brings you closer to God.

Follow your passion, if you have one.
Mine is music.
But have self discipline.
Daily practice gets us further on the continuum. We all need to strive to improve. Avoid complacency. The only one you need to be better than, is the person you were yesterday. Your skill set too I mean. Improve your communication skills. Work on your art.
Most of us don't make it to pro ranks. Doesn't matter. Do what you love and strive to improve. It brings you closer to God.

I believe that the things you love doing are the things we can do best. So your post makes a lot of sense Mr Humble. . You mentioned discipline. That is the key.
If something unavoidable happens to make it impossible to carry on doing it, perhaps God has other plans for us.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back