Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Do athesits hate Christians?

Do atheists hate christians?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, and I hate them to!

• Some do, and some don't

• Total voters

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
It seems to me like they do, i visit atheist forums from time to time, and the postings, language, comparisons, makes it seem that they hate Christians, and religion altogether with rage.

Yes is my vote.

(btw, I put this topic here so that the atheists wouldn't come and ruin it by trying convince everyone that they don't hate Christians.)

Droopfeather said:
(btw, I put this topic here so that the atheists wouldn't come and ruin it by trying convince everyone that they don't hate Christians.)
:hysterical: Ah, c'mon...let them at least have a chance at trying to defend themselves. :wink: :lol:

Whoah ,sumthin weird just happened. I already voted in my poll, and when I came back here, I got to vote again. By the way, I voted "yes" both times. :wink:

cool.

Droopfeather said:
Well, vic, you're a mod, you could move this topic to GT.
LOL, Droop. my last post was just a joke, a litttle tongue in cheek humor. As far as I'n concerned, the topic can stay right where it is. :biggrin

Most atheists hate the Son of God above all things.

Jesus said that they hated Him before they ever hated us!

I find that most unbelievers in general look down on the Christian faith as ancient and backward.

We don't hate christians. We hate idiots. Most christians are nice, enjoyable people who live interesting lives. Then there are people like Phred Phelps, Jerry Falwell, Ann Coulter, etc.

I think Atheists can be just as unalike as Christians.

Some are bitter people. Some are positive. Some are in-between.

I'm the latter. :lol:

PS: I do hate Anne Coulter. Phelps is too funny to hate. :lol:

evanman said:

Yep, atheists are craven baby eaters who hate all things good. You've sure got our number, o' chosen one.

atheists

"It seems to me like they do, i visit atheist forums from time to time, and the postings, language, comparisons, makes it seem that they hate Christians, and religion altogether with rage." droopfeather
========
Atheists don't hate Christians, just the belief and practice. No group in society is more despised than the atheist and without good reason. As a whole they commit far less crime than theists, remain devoted to their spouse far longer, and have more compassion for their fellow man. Why is that you may ask. The reason is that the atheist understands that this is all their is and promises made for the hereafter can't be enforced or testified as being real.

"Most atheists hate the Son of God above all things." Evanman

No I don't think so. You might be confusing atheists with satanists. For the atheist satan doesn't exist either.

If droopfeather really visits atheist sites he would find out atheists are all over . In fact they were in every war and yes they do die in foxholes, they died in 9/11 they serve right now on the NY Fire Dept. They are teachers, doctors, soccer coaches etc. Some are open some are closet atheists. Our founding fathers at best were deists not Christian. The Jew has Moses the Christian has Jesus and Islam has Mohammed. They all accuse the other of unbelief and and Thomas Paine was inclined to disbelieve them all. Thomas Jefferson was so disgusted by Christianity that he wrote his own bible. "Jeffersonian Bible" For more information as to if atheists hate Christians here is an interesting site. Read the articles and then prove or disprove the facts revealed. It is loaded with testamonyof former Christians who "saw the light"

http://exchristian.net/

Well, some atheists certainly do. But some others certainly do not. I'm not about to make such a broad generalization about that large a group, so I'm not voting.

saved4life said:
evanman said:

Yep, atheists are craven baby eaters who hate all things good. You've sure got our number, o' chosen one.

Just proved my point!

SyntaxVorlon said:
We don't hate christians. We hate idiots. Most christians are nice, enjoyable people who live interesting lives. Then there are people like Phred Phelps, Jerry Falwell, Ann Coulter, etc.

Exactly what have Jerry Falwell and Ann Coulter done to deserve such a snide aside? Seems to me you've contradicted yourself.

evanman said:
saved4life said:
evanman said:

Just proved my point!
Tell me, do you understand the concept of sarcasm? :roll:

Jack Lewis said:
SyntaxVorlon said:

Exactly what have Jerry Falwell and Ann Coulter done to deserve such a snide aside? Seems to me you've contradicted yourself.
They're idiots. Fairly straight forward. That and they're loud that's why I was using them as examples.

I certainly wouldn't say they are idiots, just as I wouldn't say that they are unintelligent. Whether or not you agree with someone's positions does not effect their level of intelligence.

Hitler was a very smart man.

BL

I'm not saying they're evil, just very very stupid. Their positions are bigoted, illogical, and without merit.

I think your final sentence is better reasoned than the first. There are a great many people who are extremely intelligent but have incorrect positions and/or beliefs.

Anywho, it's just a little advice for the future... something I've learned before from debating on boards where my opinion was a severe minority.

BL

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back