Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Do we reing from Heaven or Earth during the Millennium?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I posted this here as a new thread rather than de-railing the rapture is wrong thread

P.S. Yes the pretrib rapture is wrong....:)

I have heard this teaching before and it is absolutely wrong. We do not reing with Christ form Heaven fduring the millennium, and although The Earth wuill not be sinless as humans are sinfull, and they will have their own flesh to contend with, it will be nothing like it is now as Satan will not be here to tempt them.

As for me I will be gorified, reigning with Christ as a king or priest, HIS choice.

In this life, in this world, yes, I am waiting for things to happen. It is a perception of circumstances. However, the Lord is eternal, and eternity is a NOW circumstance. It is finished for Him, complete and He isn't waiting for anything, it is done.

Taking His perspective into account;
I know He reigns right now, He is Lord right now, He has made us a kingdom of priests right now, I reign with Him now on earth, a day to the Lord is like a thousand years and a thousand years are like a day right now, and when the thousand years are over the beast you saw who once was and now is not will come up out of the Abyss as the anti-Christ to make war against the saints and he will gather the kings of the earth together to make war against the Lamb but the Lamb has already overcome him and the anti-Christ gets destroyed by the Lamb, Lords second coming;
THE END.

It's not rocket science to me. It's common sense, and it's the only way all the verses can fit together properly.
Blessed are the DEAD who die in the Lord from now on.
Who are the dead who die in the Lord? We who are sealed with the promised Holy Spirit, those who have taken part in the first resurrection. Is not the Lord the resurrection and the Life? Are we not co-heirs with Christ?
He who tries to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for my Names sake will find it.
Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and brothers who were to be killed as they had been was completed.
"These in white robes-who are they, and where did they come from?"
"These are those who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb."

If you are waiting to wash your robe you are yet to be saved. If you are truly born again, have you not already washed your robe?

"Behold, I come like a thief! Blessed is he who stays awake and keeps his clothes with him, so that he may not go naked and shamefully exposed."

"Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates of the city. Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood."

"The knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them. Whoever has will be given more, and he will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken from him.
This is why I speak to them in parables"
:amen

The 1000 years is still future. It happens after the second coming of the Messiah Jesus and true Christians will be raptured/resurected upon His coming and will rule with Him on earth for 1000 Years. satan will be released from the bottomless pit after the 1000 years have expired and will go out to decieve the nations and gather them to fight against Jesus. They will be consumed by fire and then the final judgement will happen.

So we will be alive in our eternal bodies all the way through the 1000 years ruling with Jesus on earth.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

The 1000 years is still future. It happens after the second coming of the Messiah Jesus and true Christians will be raptured/resurected upon His coming and will rule with Him on earth for 1000 Years. satan will be released from the bottomless pit after the 1000 years have expired and will go out to decieve the nations and gather them to fight against Jesus. They will be consumed by fire and then the final judgement will happen.

So we will be alive in our eternal bodies all the way through the 1000 years ruling with Jesus on earth.

Yes, we are raptured and follow Jesus to Heaven where as He promised, His Father has prepared for us a home within the many mansions.
If it were not true, He would not have said it.

So, we spend the seven year tribulation period in Heaven with Jesus with our new eternal bodies.
Once the seven years are completed, we ascend with Jesus wearing clean white robes and riding horses to earth whereupon Jesus destroys the armies of the world lead by the anti-christ who are attacking Israel - with a word.
The beast and the false prophet are the very first customers of hell.satan is tossed into the bottomless pit for a thousand years.

During the tribulation period many people will be saved and will thus be hunted relentlessly and killed by beheading, which by the way is the preferred method of the Islamists. Some of these converted will actually be able to hide and survive without the deadly mark of the beast, which is an instant one way ticket to Hell.These saved people will continue to live, and die during the thousand year reign.

The raptured saints and those who were converted during the tribulation and were killed, will occupy Heaven on Earth. The scriptures describe the Holy city ascending from wherever it was located in the universe down to where Jerusalem is today and that is where it remains eternally, with God the Father and the Son living within along with us, the raptured saints.

Those who dwell on earth outside of the Holy city will live and die and have children for the thousand years during which time we read that we will be busy restoring the damaged earth, and healing the sick with the leaves of the trees.

God keeps to His plan and offers those who lived and died outside of the Holy city during the thousand year reign the same exact choice we had...yes, satan is released for the expressed purpose of being a “choice†for those left behind to either accept or reject God.

The scriptures tell us that man’s heart is so corrupt that in spite of the fact that the Holy city, and God are present on earth, some of these humans will still be fooled by satan and will believe his lies and side with him in one final doomed attempt to destroy God!! Unbelievable, but true my friends. satan fights as hard as he can to steal even these final few souls to suffer with him eternally in the Lake of Fire, and he is successful to a degree.

This is it though, Jesus finishes it off and the dead from the entire history of humankind are summoned from their final resting places, even at the tops of mountains and the very depths of the seas, to face the final Great White throne judgement. All those whose names were not written in the book of life will be thrown into their eternal damnation along with satan for eternity never to be remembered again.

I believe this is the beginning of the time where God begins to fill the universe, endless and eternal in its perfection after He restores all to the intended condition, and it is my belief that we will be central characters in God’s creation and plantation of all manner of life on every planet of the eternal universe!!! Oh Glory be to God in the Highest!

John Bronzesnake

Yes we are raptured and spend the tribulation period with Jesus in heaven at the wedding feast of the Lamb:yes. Then we come back with him dressed in fine white linens. We will rule over nations, people here on earth. I'm not sure how this works if we have a small town, groups or just someone that needs help through the millenniumm. The saints that are alive and live through the 7 yr trib will enter in and repopulate the world. It is said that all nations of world will come to Jerusalem before Christ from time to time. Then at the end of the 1000 yrs Satan is loose for a short time. That is taken care fast. Then comes eternilty....

Yes we are raptured and spend the tribulation period with Jesus in heaven at the wedding feast of the Lamb:yes. Then we come back with him dressed in fine white linens. We will rule over nations, people here on earth. I'm not sure how this works if we have a small town, groups or just someone that needs help through the millenniumm. The saints that are alive and live through the 7 yr trib will enter in and repopulate the world. It is said that all nations of world will come to Jerusalem before Christ from time to time. Then at the end of the 1000 yrs Satan is loose for a short time. That is taken care fast. Then comes eternilty....

Passover was the first marriage supper of the Lamb when He gave His blood the blood of the covenant. The wedding was Unleavened Bread which lasted 7 days, like a biblical wedding, and He kept it with the resurrected Saints...

So too when Jesus returns after 2 ''days'' and fulfills the fall feasts, we will then enjoy the 2nd marriage of the Lamb during the ''7 year feast'' of the Ingathering along with the resurrected Saints. Hosea 6.2-3.

God will prepare a table for us in the midst of our ennemies, like the first time.

The 2nd marriage supper begins on earth, then Jesus takes our soul to Heaven (so we will not know the second death, the death of the soul). Then Jesus takes us to the upper room the bridal chamber of Heaven.

Many a saint now have resurrected. And many a saint have seen Jesus appear to them in visions or dreams as they are invited to the marriage supper.

And they will recognize their redeemer and hear His voice by the power of the Holy Spirit because the same Spirit was with them when they died.

Yes, we are raptured and follow Jesus to Heaven where as He promised, His Father has prepared for us a home within the many mansions.
If it were not true, He would not have said it.

That place is called the New Jerusalem. It shall come down out of heaven at the end of the 1000 year reaign of Jesus on earth with His saints. the saints will not live in the New Jerusalem untill 1000 years after the return of the Messiah.

So, we spend the seven year tribulation period in Heaven with Jesus with our new eternal bodies.
Once the seven years are completed, we ascend with Jesus wearing clean white robes and riding horses to earth whereupon Jesus destroys the armies of the world lead by the anti-christ who are attacking Israel - with a word.
The beast and the false prophet are the very first customers of hell.satan is tossed into the bottomless pit for a thousand years.

No we are resurrected/ ruptured to meet Jesus in the clouds as he returns. we shall be coming right back down to earth with Him as He comes. We shall be with Him and see the battle of Armageddon unfold before our eyes. Christians will be facing great tribulation before this day. pre-tribulation rapture is a false and escapist doctrine. Jesus said in this world we would have tribulation but be of good cheer for Jesus has overcome the world. Yes the beast and the false prophet will be the first eternal occupants of the lake of fire. But satan will not go into that lake until after the final satanic rebellion that happens 1000 years later when he is released from the bottomless pit.

During the tribulation period many people will be saved and will thus be hunted relentlessly and killed by beheading, which by the way is the preferred method of the Islamists. Some of these converted will actually be able to hide and survive without the deadly mark of the beast, which is an instant one way ticket to Hell.These saved people will continue to live, and die during the thousand year reign.

They will come to believe Jesus because of the witness of Christians on earth as it has always been since Jesus gave us instruction to go out and share His message. These will also go through the great tribulation and if they survive they will take part in the rapture also.

The raptured saints and those who were converted during the tribulation and were killed, will occupy Heaven on Earth. The scriptures describe the Holy city ascending from wherever it was located in the universe down to where Jerusalem is today and that is where it remains eternally, with God the Father and the Son living within along with us, the raptured saints.

Yes the saints will live in the New Jerusalem But this shall not come down to earth until 1000 years after the return of the Messiah Jesus. The book of revelation reveals that 1000 years after satan is released to go out and deceive the nations he will bring a great army to attack Jerusalem. This happens before the New Jerusalem comes down out of Heaven, Note what it says about the saints at this time.

Revelation 20
7 Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison 8 and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea. 9 They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city.

The saints are on earth in the Camp near Jerusalem, called the "camp of the saints" if the saints where all up in heaven then this place would not exist on earth and the satanic army would not be surrounding this camp and Jerusalem.

Those who dwell on earth outside of the Holy city will live and die and have children for the thousand years during which time we read that we will be busy restoring the damaged earth, and healing the sick with the leaves of the trees.

The scriptures tell us that man’s heart is so corrupt that in spite of the fact that the Holy city, and God are present on earth, some of these humans will still be fooled by satan and will believe his lies and side with him in one final doomed attempt to destroy God!! Unbelievable, but true my friends. satan fights as hard as he can to steal even these final few souls to suffer with him eternally in the Lake of Fire, and he is successful to a degree.

No. once again the book of Revelation clearly states that this city will Not be coming down to earth until after the 1000 years have expired. You have placed its arrival at teh time of the second coming of the Messiah Jesus. This is a clear mistake.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

I posted this here as a new thread rather than de-railing the rapture is wrong thread

I have heard this teaching before and it is absolutely wrong. We do not reing with Christ form Heaven fduring the millennium, and although The Earth wuill not be sinless as humans are sinfull, and they will have their own flesh to contend with, it will be nothing like it is now as Satan will not be here to tempt them.

As for me I will be gorified, reigning with Christ as a king or priest, HIS choice.

Hi Elijah here: See if this helps ones understanding? (Jer. 4 in part)

[22] For [my people is foolish, they have not known me; they are sottish children, and they have none understanding: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge.]

[23] I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.
(all on it are DEAD for sure, huh! except satan & his crew!)

[25] I beheld, and, lo, there was [no man,] and all the birds of the heavens were fled.

[26] I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down [at the presence] of the LORD, and by his fierce anger.
(got that? Christ's SECOND COMING! Who could be alive except satan & his evil angels? And the Saved ones?? Read on!)

[27] For thus hath the LORD said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end.
(Why was this so?? Because the Rightous dead & the Living Rightous leave earth as it was, in the same shape as it was in before God created it.. and these ones are now all in heaven together! See 1 Cor. 6:2-3 for what we are doing! JUDGEMENT BY RECORD BOOKS OF THE WICKED DEAD as for their individual fate of execution in the lake of fire.. being hell)

[28] For this shall the earth mourn, and the heavens above be black: because I have spoken it, I have purposed it, and will not repent, neither will I turn back from it.

OK: There is NO one of mankind that can be living through this above documentation of God. And satan?? See Rev. 20:1-3 for why & how satan is bound until the wicked have their resurection to die their second death with satan & his evil angels, after the 1000 years are finished.

Jesus sits as King in Heaven, but He is sitting on His Father's throne. When He returns He will sit on His throne which will be on the Earth and the saints will rule with Him. The Earth is our home forever, though we will not be confined to it. Because we will have a body and a brain like that of Jesus we will not be limited as we are today. It is God's plan from the beginning to use glorified human beings to rule and expand His kingdom to the other planets. In order to do that, we need to be like Jesus; able to be in several places at once or travel instantly from one place to another or not needing air or food to live.

Theresurected Christ ate 'fish'! The ones in the wilderness ate manna which 'Inspired' David said was angels food! (you look it up, ok?) And surely Rev. below has us again eating the tree of life to maintain the immortal life that Adam had until sin. --Elijah

Rev. 21
[22] And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
[23] And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
[24] And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
[25] And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
[26] And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.
[27] And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Rev.22

[1] And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
[2] In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was
there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back