Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Do you believe in Aliens ?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Johnny,
Heres another little tidbit to consider..this morning I found an article via Coast to Coast AM ( a talk radio show that specializes in oddball topics such as UFO's,paranormal events,etc.) published by the BBC.

The article describes in detail how some researchers have successfully "cloaked" a 3D object.Heres a small excerpt:

"Most of the high-profile invisibility cloaking efforts have focused on the engineering of "metamaterials" - modifying materials to have properties that cannot be found in nature.
The modifications allow metamaterials to guide and channel light in unusual ways - specifically, to make the light rays arrive as if they had not passed over or been reflected by a cloaked object.

Previous efforts that have made 3-D objects disappear have relied upon a "carpet cloak" idea, in which the object to be cloaked is overlaid with a "carpet" of metamaterial that bends light so as to make the object invisible."
Of particular to me was the admittance that metamaterial engineering,in essence being able to manufacture materials that would have no known origin should they be studied by the average observer..which makes a huge impact on previous claims of reported UFO witnesses who supposedly find some other-wordly material at the scene of sightings or contact.

Now obviously if this has been allowed to go public,then theres no telling how long it has been perfected at the military level,or to what degree theyve used this to explore other things that we wont find out about for another 20 years.

Anyhow,I just thought the article interesting enough to share given the topic.If youd like to read the article in full Ill paste the link below.Have a good day.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-16726609

revelations chapter 4 and 9 other life forms, im not saying they are alien, human hybrids, just different to any thing we know, and not as i under stand an angel or demon ,

creatures with wings covered in eyes?

ie the face of a man, the hair of a women, the teeth of a lion. ?
So your conclusion is these 'life forms' in verse 7 are from outer space? Kind of a stretch, don't you think?

AS Nick mentions nothing to be obsessed with ,
Then why do you seem to obsess over it?

As Christians our children, or others may ask our take, understanding, perspective, on the subject, always a good opportunity to share.

most people/ children today do believe in aliens, ufo,s, the possability of an alien invasion, alien encounter, influenced by films star trek, star wars, independace days,war of the worlds, sky line, avatar, transformers, ect

i have also had a dream where there was a full on ufo invasion, i was working a night shift , when ufo,s flew over, the shift manager was saying we neednt to finish the shift , we were like , it was no longer a priority.

in another dream , we were being hunted by ufo,s those on the ufo,s it was more like the chronicals of Riddick, were human , some had psyhcic ability, and they were the forces of the anti christ.

hunting down the resistance,and people who had not taken the mark of the beast,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs4emKd_fG4

johnny

Just because many people believe it doesn't mean it's true.

And no thanks on the conspiracy theories, mate. I'm not getting into that.

Whether aliens or no aliens - life continues - we are superior to them. And we will conquer them in soccer:lol:bounceball:biggrin

Nick i never claimed these other beings creatures we see in scripture are from outer space, so youre twisting my words, i said there were other life forms, creatures , some seem a mixture of human animal, or have a few sets of wings , covered in eyes,

so are we aware of all that God has created, or even what man can create in secret labs, clones dna engineering, hybrids, some saying for example dolphine dna was added to their dna.

my question was simple , do you believe in aliens , ?intellegent life out side of our planet eles where .

as stated there are those who claim ET,S are here among us, that there is a war between different groups of these ET,s and between us and certain groups,

that some people are working with ET,S have fought with greys, alien technology is being used,

is this just a hoax, demonic deception, or other wise. ?

part of the strong delusion, mentioned in scripture ?

and as christains do we have a point of view, perspective on the subject, we claim to be in the know, tunned in to the greatest wisdom and intellegence there is, so some may feel, we should have some answers , understanding

to say im obsessed again is not so, i simply asked peoples point of view on the subject.

as i would on any subject ,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKzzsM-__sg

As for conspiracy forums, the truth movement, no crime to go and share some truth, point people in a different direction, give them some thing eles to consider, how can people call apon Jesus if they have not heard,

plenty of opportunity to, to warn people, as a watchman.

its also hard to debate with you nick ,or others here, when my every posts, replys have to come through you first, the mods, and often dont get added,or added days later,when the thread was no loner active, being viewed, and only your points of viewS remains on the thread. closed shop, mentality. one sided.

leaving myself often misrepresented. hence why i stopped posting here, there was no point.

Doc did a simular thing on the christain wilderness forum, i inserted part of an article, posted the link to that article, for all to see, doc removed the link, then falsley claimed, i had said it was my article,a bare faced lie, i never made any such claim,

i posted here about the Costa Concordia, the picture i could see from this incident, later the vision the Lord had given me, not even added here in the general forum, for peoples consideration, posted on the david icke forum 18,659 views, 208 replies

http://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3&order=desc&page=3

re the david icke forums, whose views i do not hold with, just enough truth to lead people up the garden path, christain input is welcome by most, you will also come up agaisnt, head to head with a strong anti christ spirit, from some, who if they could chew you up and spit you out they would.

last year over 50.000 views on subjects posted , The storm is comming over 13,000 views , Today is the Day, over 17.000 views ect

just in the last few weeks , 2012, over 22.000 views on posts.

Thanks to the Lord Glory to him.

johnny

Last edited by a moderator:
johnny at least consider jewish imagery and symbols given to the jews for the jews by god and iit up to us today to understand from their angle.

the menora means a lot more then a seven candled light used in worship. so does the mercy seat and also the names and also the cherubims.

instead of going to david icke and worrying and wondering where and how the messiah will come why not learn more of gods word and focus on his word and doing his will?

the menorah from a conseritive jewish site and what it does mean.

i dont believe in all of that but it does have good view of the menorah and also what it means.

http://www.chabad.org/parshah/article_cdo/aid/45620/jewish/Spiritual-Space.htm

Jason intresting artical, i will read and ponder,

firstly i am not worrying, searching at times yes, for answers understadind, some times to settle things in my own mind, or to be able to share with others, any certain subjects, which can be a starting point, a platform, to.

youre beginning to sound like christian forums . com.

i joined the charismatic forum, said to be the advanced thinkers and movers among christians, they did not consider prophecy, end time prophecy, the anti christ, shadow goverments, NWO, dreams ect the list could go on as charismatic subjects ?

is it not good to share with others, the hope that we have?

one reply to this same thread question posted there in the general forum reply number 49.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...=198382&page=5

Johnny, you`re the best christian I´ve met so far on this forum I think.
I can understand your views, but I find many flaws.
Like...did Adam and Eve eat? Eat what? only apples? Did god create cows and fish for us to eat after the fall, then?
Did the animal predators that god created eat at all? If they did, what did white sharks eat? Apples? Or were all animals created for man to hunt and eat after the fall? If they were created afterwards and for the sole reason and purpose that god punished mankind with the need to eat animals, then they were created after mankind`s fall. Which is contrary to the bible, which says god created the beasts first. Did the non-eating lions and tigers have fangs and claws? If yes, what was their function?
I could go on and on. But in my book, faith and belief do not answer simple logical questions. And the feeling of absurdity arising from percieving illogical conclusions is inherent in logic itself. So what is logic that contradicts itself?
Like yourself, I would like to believe in a union with a supreme being that has all the answers to our miseries, and I was born Catholic, and with great reluctance do I present these contradictions of the bible.
But they are there, and I will not close my eyes to them just to bet on Pascal`s wager.
Good Luck, friend...from my heart I tell you this.

how would you reply ?

Reply 55 curses! johnny I was being light hearted too, now you've gone and taxed an explanation out of me!
thanks, you also make folk think it seems.....

johnny

some one felt i should watch this,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8FGGqSW2XU&feature=player_embedded

Do I believe in Aliens ?

What if one were to live during the 1600's or even as late as the 1800's and ask if people believed in witches? Their technology as it was would have allowed that. Alchemy was pursued, the earth was flat (scientifically proven by the simple observation that water wouldn't adhere to a sphere) and people could point to something based on the sciences in ways they saw fit to support their ideas of witches.

We on the other hand are much more learned. We hunt ghosts with the best technology known to man, use our computer technology to make dire predictions about weather, enter data to extrapolate toward doomsday scenarios for the destruction of the known world and point to something based on the sciences in ways we see fit to support our ideas of aliens.

I do believe in man's abundant capacity for imagination though. Sometimes I'm impressed, other times I'm entertained and other times I get quite concerned.
:biggrin

what does the word acoplysisos and or revalation mean?

it has all the context you need to look at revalation. and all these images look that are seen and signs all point to the YHWH and his SON. and the SON is the culmation of that entire book and the whole bible.

so looking at jesus is bad? he isnt able to save us from the jugdgement. man if you knew how this end time stuff has changed. it the 1600s it was the rcc was the ac from the commentators (protestants) yet know its a person and we think it will be some world leader or goverment with a leader.

666 refers to something other then this mysterious mark on the forehead and or right hand.try to understand that comes from jews and if one doesnt understand ancient judiasim you will miss the point.

Thats not what i said, Jason, people have the freedom to ask questions ?

TO LOOK FOR ANSWERS.

IF YOU TRY TO SUPRESS THE SUBJECT, CONDEM IT, PUT IT OFF LIMITS, its not the right approach.

Some feel this phenomenon is real and important, and put forward a conservative case, saying this subject has not been adequately explained.

There is also the question about the impact of any disclosure, false flag or other wise would have on the world, The impact of what has already been discussed, Aliens ,Alien Abduction ,Alien Invasion ,Alien Technology, Alien Occultism ,

On our self consciousness,
And our free will, and how can this be used to manipulate,exploit to gain control of our free will ,and to distract us from the Truth.

to decieve even the elect if possable.

Psychological war fare techniques, we are under threat, telling us what we should believe and respond to that belief. React. behavouir modefication.

and how this whole situation can be exploited. Goverment policy, military complex, intellegence gathering. ect

and for what ever reason? and by whom, it would appear many people dont like the word, conspiracy even denying any concept of conspiracy

or the word Coincidence or how reality can be manipulated.

And every thing that can be used , will be used to this end. johnny

Jason a reply to your post on page 3 takes along time there for my reply to be posted

It still dosnt answer the question was do you believe in Aliens ?

most people today would say yes.

then you could ask, do you believe as the powers that be want us to believe there is an alien threat.

now is all of this another part of the strong dellusion , that many will be decieved by .

a demonic deception .

and their free will manipulated into embracing an anti christ New world order

Some feel this phenomenon is real and important, and put forward a conservative case, saying this subject has not been adequately explained.

As christians i feel we should have an answer a perspective to this phenomenon if the conversation comes up.

UFO,S spell the word Allah Muhammed in Mexico

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMMTaTK-wK8&feature=g-vrec&context=G23f89c9RVAAAAAAAAAQ

Nick your statements are untrue and misleading , name any such posts , that are based on conspiracies , that ive tryed to post here recently , as mentioned i post on the http://www.davidicke.com/forum where christian input is welcome, any one can look up my user cp and see the varity of posts, in the Todays news forum, general forum, religion forum , dreams forum, ect

so Nick youre blowing smoke mate.

As for conspiracies, no one is conspiring agaisnt the church then?, or to decieve the hearts and minds of men, to use their free will to embrace a deception a lie. ?

Nick i never claimed these other beings creatures we see in scripture are from outer space, so youre twisting my words, i said there were other life forms, creatures , some seem a mixture of human animal, or have a few sets of wings , covered in eyes,
So where do you think they're from?

so are we aware of all that God has created, or even what man can create in secret labs, clones dna engineering, hybrids, some saying for example dolphine dna was added to their dna.
I'll say that we're aware of all of God's creation that we need to be aware of. No harm in exploring outer-space, but it's not necessary.

my question was simple , do you believe in aliens , ?intellegent life out side of our planet eles where .
Not at this point.

as stated there are those who claim ET,S are here among us, that there is a war between different groups of these ET,s and between us and certain groups,

that some people are working with ET,S have fought with greys, alien technology is being used,

is this just a hoax, demonic deception, or other wise. ?

part of the strong delusion, mentioned in scripture ?
Well considering most people have not experience this at all, it must be a pretty quiet war.

Yes, I think a hoax. Yep, probably a demon/Satan deception too. Satan loves to turn our attention away from God.

and as christains do we have a point of view, perspective on the subject, we claim to be in the know, tunned in to the greatest wisdom and intellegence there is, so some may feel, we should have some answers , understanding
I'm giving you answers.

to say im obsessed again is not so, i simply asked peoples point of view on the subject.

as i would on any subject ,
Well it was just my observation from reading your posts that generally most of them tend to be alien/UFO/conspiracy-related. To me, this misses the point of the Gospel.

its also hard to debate with you nick ,or others here, when my every posts, replys have to come through you first, the mods, and often dont get added,or added days later,when the thread was no loner active, being viewed, and only your points of viewS remains on the thread. closed shop, mentality. one sided.

leaving myself often misrepresented. hence why i stopped posting here, there was no point.
Well as far as I know, every one of your posts in this thread has been approved.

Perhaps if you didn't flood the boards with conspiracy theories in the first place you may not be on the moderation queue.

---

Food for thought, this is a global announcement we used to have here. I'm thinking I'll bring it back:

As our dear, departed friend and member, Cornelius used to remind us:

Isa 8:12 says:

Do not say, ‘A conspiracy,’ Concerning all that this people call a conspiracy, Nor be afraid of their threats, nor be troubled.

If any member comes here with the sole purpose of propagating conspiracies, as they say in my home state...

fugetaboutit!

You WILL be under the scrutiny of the Staff and many a member. Many of the theories lead to gossip, rumors and even slander and will not be tolerated anymore.

Thats not what i said, Jason, people have the freedom to ask questions ?

TO LOOK FOR ANSWERS.

IF YOU TRY TO SUPRESS THE SUBJECT, CONDEM IT, PUT IT OFF LIMITS, its not the right approach.

There is also the question about the impact of any disclosure, false flag or other wise would have on the world, The impact of what has already been discussed, Aliens ,Alien Abduction ,Alien Invasion ,Alien Technology, Alien Occultism ,

On our self consciousness,
And our free will, and how can this be used to manipulate,exploit to gain control of our free will ,and to distract us from the Truth.

to decieve even the elect if possable.

Psychological war fare techniques, we are under threat, telling us what we should believe and respond to that belief. React. behavouir modefication.

and how this whole situation can be exploited. Goverment policy, military complex, intellegence gathering. ect

and for what ever reason? and by whom, it would appear many people dont like the word, conspiracy even denying any concept of conspiracy

or the word Coincidence or how reality can be manipulated.

And every thing that can be used , will be used to this end. johnny

the problem is that in the books of ezekiel and daniel and any where else a vision of the YHWH is described john sees it all again and nearly the same.

so if its aliens then also the contexts of these books must also be aliens!

the four horsemen. in zechariah and revalation
the four cherubim. isiah,ezekiel and revalation
and so forth. do you see what im doing johnny?

It still dosnt answer the question was do you believe in Aliens ?

most people today would say yes.

then you could ask, do you believe as the powers that be want us to believe there is an alien threat.

now is all of this another part of the strong dellusion , that many will be decieved by .

a demonic deception .

and their free will manipulated into embracing an anti christ New world order

As christians i feel we should have an answer a perspective to this phenomenon if the conversation comes up.

UFO,S spell the word Allah Muhammed in Mexico

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMMTaTK-wK8&feature=g-vrec&context=G23f89c9RVAAAAAAAAAQ

Nick your statements are untrue and misleading , name any such posts , that are based on conspiracies , that ive tryed to post here recently , as mentioned i post on the http://www.davidicke.com/forum where christian input is welcome, any one can look up my user cp and see the varity of posts, in the Todays news forum, general forum, religion forum , dreams forum, ect

so Nick youre blowing smoke mate.

As for conspiracies, no one is conspiring agaisnt the church then?, or to decieve the hearts and minds of men, to use their free will to embrace a deception a lie. ?

Is it not also scriptual to expose the works of darkness, and if we can warn and prevent people disapearing down the rabbit hole if we can. ?

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=198382

johnny

THE WHEELS CONTINUIE TO TURN, GLOBAL DOMINATION, FINANCE- OIL- WATER- MILITARY COMPLEX- GOVERMENTS- WHOSE REALLY IN CONTROL?

The Fourth Riech. ?

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=198751

Pot luck , intresting reply, below, of course there are those who would argue , put forward the case of collapsing space, star gates, worm holes, dimensions, time travel.

i read a story once of a man who said he had been taken back in time to wittness a tragerty, a house fire, ha man lost his wife and child. He claimed he was taken by ufo, and an ET he had had contact with?
and the reason for this journey in time was a on going study of human emotion?

Im not saying i buy into this, im looking more from the view point of deception, how big and how deep, and the impact on millions of people around the world.

As christians challenged Darwins theory of evelution, false religions, spiritual bondage ect, that there should also be a clearer message from the church, regarding this subject.

Jason Nick Pizza guy , could it be said know your enemy, know his stratergies, agenda, plans , goals, and expose shine light into the darkness, deception, make people aware of what has hapened in the past,

Is happened now, and what is to come, the battle between good and evil, over the souls of men.

to make known also Gods master plan, for the salvation of men, .

We see Jesus taken out of harms reach by Joseph and Mary into Eygpt, as Herod dispatched his troops to Bethlehem.

We later see men conspiring how they can destroy and kill Jesus,

Jesus warns us, if this is how they act when the branch is green, how will men act when the branch is dry.

so when we see christians in the early church, beaten killed, burnt at the stake, thrown to lions, human entertainment in the gladiator rings ,

the spanish inquistions, millions tortured, killed

The Hollocaust 6 million jews, across europe hunted down, killed , gased , tortured, all the other attempts to destroy the jewish race.

by a cult and political systen the third Reich

the spanish inquistions, millions tortured,

christians imprisoned in work labour camps , in Russia and the eastern block, China

we see in the end times, the world taken in by a strong delusion, the whole world goes after the beast, worships his image, takes his mark,

the ten heads of the beast, give their power and authority to the beast, and who can make war with the beast,

who is given authority and over comes the saints.

Those who will not take the mark of the beast, cannot buy or sell, and are hunted down, killed, beheaded.

Then we see in heaven those slain killed, for their testimony and the word of God.

So yes ultimantly God is in control . but i think you are missing the point.

so when people are killed tortured, imprisoned, taken from their loved ones, beaten abused, raped, children abused, God is not behind and in control of these political systems,
in control and behind this evil , these individuals, ? johnny

and what is the response to that?

did the apostles teach the men in their day to look at roman conspiracies and grabs of power or to the cross?

hint the later. i know what is going but to ponder what is going on in the world to the degree that you and doc and others do isnt helpful.

i would rather spend time in the word and worry and concern myself with that antichrist spirit that attacks me and then look to the world and look for the anti-christ

Don't know, but there is as much evidence for them as there is evidence for a humanoid fish species living in the Abyss.

Don't really care about either until one is knocking on my door for a joy ride under the sea or to do donuts around mars.

I'd rather worry about the problems with the ones crossing our borders instead.

:)

Aliens probably exist, but I don't think we have seen any so far. I don't think we'll meet them for a long time... Maybe not even until judgement day.

Either way, I hope we do. I wonder if they believe in God like humans?

Don't know, but there is as much evidence for them as there is evidence for a humanoid fish species living in the Abyss.

Don't really care about either until one is knocking on my door for a joy ride under the sea or to do donuts around mars.

I'd rather worry about the problems with the ones crossing our borders instead.

:)

"Don't really care about either until one is knocking on my door for a joy ride under the sea or to do donuts around mars."

Ah, a plea for some real, solid, indisputable, irrevocable evidence.

SETI has been listening for 50 years now for anything that resembles intelligent transmission of any kind. You would think that even an alien craft upon reaching it's destination or upon nearing it's destination would emit something along the lines of probing energy to get a closer look of what it's approaching.

Something should have been "heard" by now. Being that's not the case then one has to ask "Do you believe aliens can travel faster than the speed of light?". That might account for UFO's getting here before we "heard" anything.

There are at least 50 stars within 16 light years from here. "Heard" nothing. And about 2,000 stars within 50 light years. "Heard" nothing.

OK, so we need to listen for another 50 years to capture those stars 100 light years from here. Thing is, it also expands the scope of alien civilizations that far away. It's been said that because of the vastness of space and the billions of stars out there the probability of other intelligent life is rather good. So if we go with that premise it holds true for those other civilizations from their point of view also. Therefore one needs to ask, "What is the probability that this particular planet would be targeted for visitation by aliens that are so far away?"
Not much.

And how did they know we are here and made the trip? 100 light years out means our first radio transmissions would just now be arriving where they are.

The vast distances involved aren't something most of us can conceive. I'll be the first to admit I don't. There may be probabilities yes, but those probabilities must be evaluated with some understanding of what is involved that those probabilities encompass.

Again, it's said the probability that there other intelligent lifeforms out there is rather good. That doesn't mean their out and about visiting Earth. Extrapolating a particular scenario, or a belief in a scenario, simply from probability is wishful thinking at best especially concerning this topic.

Pot luck , intresting reply, of course there are those who would argue , put forward the case of collapsing space, star gates, worm holes, dimensions, time travel.

i read a story once of a man who said he had been taken back in time to wittness a tragerty, a house fire, ha man lost his wife and child. He claimed he was taken by ufo, and an ET he had had contact with?
and the reason for this journey in time was a on going study of human emotion?

Im not saying i buy into this, im looking more from the view point of deception, how big and how deep, and the impact on millions of people around the world.

As christians challenged Darwins theory of evelution, false religions, spiritual bondage ect, that there should also be a clearer message from the church, regarding this subject.

Jason Nick Pizza guy , could it be said know your enemy, know his stratergies, agenda, plans , goals, and expose shine light into the darkness, deception, make people aware of what has hapened in the past,

Is happened now, and what is to come, the battle between good and evil, over the souls of men.

to make known also Gods master plan, for the salvation of men, .

We see Jesus taken out of harms reach by Joseph and Mary into Eygpt, as Herod dispatched his troops to Bethlehem.

We later see men conspiring how they can destroy and kill Jesus,

Jesus warns us, if this is how they act when the branch is green, how will men act when the branch is dry.

so when we see christians in the early church, beaten killed, burnt at the stake, thrown to lions, human entertainment in the gladiator rings ,

The Hollocaust 6 million jews, across europe hunted down, killed , gased , tortured, all the other attempts to destroy the jewish race.

by a cult and political systen the third Reich

christians imprisoned in work labour camps , in Russia and the eastern block, China

we see in the end times, the world taken in by a strong delusion, the whole world goes after the beast, worships his image, takes his mark,

the ten heads of the beast, give their power and authority to the beast, and who can make war with the beast,

who is given authority and over comes the saints.

Those who will not take the mark of the beast, cannot buy or sell, and are hunted down, killed, beheaded.

Then we see in heaven those slain killed, for their testimony and the word of God.

So yes ultimantly God is in control . but i think you are missing the point

so when people are killed tortured, imprisoned, taken from their loved ones, beaten abused, raped, children abused, God is not behind and in control of these political systems,
in control and behind this evil , these individuals, ?

It could be questioned what are the rules of engagement? how much can God involve himself in our lives and in the affairs of men, like wise the forces of darkness, ?

For example i was thinking about Herods troops riding to Bethlehem, to slaughter every male child two years and younger, in Herods attempt to kill the infant Jesus,

joseph and Mary were warned and moved, but the slaughter still took place.

Could not God have struck these soliders down, before they carried out this massacre ? David held a censur , and God struck down 70.000 people because of this.

we could also ask, what is our under standing of the seven spirits of God?

Vaultzero regarding your post below, what would be the impact on the world false flag or other wise,if there was official, disclosure, that there was alien life and had been alien encounters

johnny

Back