Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Do you have a Gift? Do you believe in Gifts?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Do you have a Gift,often it is said such Gifts exsists to benefit others,

be it healing, dream interpretation, a word of knowledge and so forth,

do you know some one who has a gift. ?

Jesus said he who believes im me, will do the things i do and greater things he will do, but a large part of christian thought believe such gifts no longer exsist.

those who believe they can be a channel of such gifts, also speak of counterfiet gifts, gifts that have their scource in the light,
and gifts that have their scource in the darkness.

take vodoo, people do not doubt the power and effect of vodoo,
like wise magic, black magic, spells and curses.

do you believe such Gifts exsist,

have you ever desired a Gift, if so what might it be.

johnny

The gifts are for today, not for us, but for the Body. We are all different parts making up His Body, all with different gifts. Our gifts are to glorify God, teach, heal, edify, build up, etc. His Body. We should all desire His gifts.

Anything having to do with voodoo or other such things you mentioned are not a "gift" - maybe a curse lol. Satan tries counterfeiting everything God does.

Very nicely done video, they spent some money and made it look professional.
Do I believe he walked on water? No.
If someone really did walk on water would I believe it? No.
That is the problem.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back