Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

do you play an instrument?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

freeway

just wondering if others here play any instruments and if so, what kind?
Myself.. guitar... lots of fun...

"just wondering if others here play any instruments and if so, what kind?"

I started out on an old Estey pump "Cottage Organ" when I was 6 or so, then Saxophone through School until I jumped to Sousaphone (since I was big enough to carry one). Then Piano for years until I took up Guitar.

I never used a pick, though (Played 4-finger style). From There it was an easy transition to 5-string Banjo - which has been my "main squeeze" since 1977 or so. I've been playing in Nursing Homes, Churches, festivals, and coffee shops ever since.

Last Saturday the band "Mountain Creek Express" played the "Spring Fling" by the log cabin in Midlothian, TX. I'm the old guy with the banjo.

http://photos2.meetupstatic.com/photos/ ... 34192.jpeg

At Church, I play 'lectric Bass for (Ugh) Contemporary Christian music in the worship team, and drag out the Auto-Harp, or Banjo - when they want something "different".

Hello friends! I started out playing drums years ago. I was taught with a Christian themed guy but ended up playing in a secular punk band. Then about 5 years ago I "started" learning guitar, I have yet much to learn! I am in process of learning to write music.

I play the acoustic (steel string) guitar and the recorder. I would like to learn to play the Pan pipes (can't say I much care for the name of that one though).

I'm learning to play the keyboards and guitar.

I have been trying to learn the guitar and piano for yonks but my original guitar got stolen, another one just gathered dust,then another got busted.

Had a piano when I was younger but mum wouldn't let me practice. I got around to buying a new guitar and keyboards recently but I'm finding it hard to learn as I have to teach myself - can't afford lessons and I'm sooo not disciplined ... :sad ... :tongue ... God willing I'd be something like decent musician
before long ... :) ... :lol ...

I play the piano and the guitar. I'd like to have an electric guitar, but don't think will happen very soon. Still, I love the piano more than the acoustic guitar.

just wondering if others here play any instruments and if so, what kind?
Myself.. guitar... lots of fun...

Yes I play keyboards, Guitar, Bass and I can hold a simple drum beat and can sing well if thats what you want to call more of a high pitched distorted scream would be correct lol. I have been in quite a number of bands Ive just split from one and starting another called Winters eve.

Well I don't play a guitar or drums or anything like that but I do play a trumpet which I love to play and trying to also learn to play the piano.

I play the piano and I'm learning guitar. My dad says my hands are going to hate me because I'm learning on a steel string guitar.

Back