Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Do You Remember This?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Great song. Too bad he had to destroy the video by putting "special effects" on the edges of the picture.

The TOG​

Paul is Christian...

Noel Stookey
©1977 Public Domain Foundation, Inc.

Chorus:
The building block that was rejected
Became the cornerstone of a whole new world
The building block that was rejected
Became the cornerstone of a whole new world

When I am down and unsuspected
With a burden that does not show
I think what time has resurrected
And how the sun can make the water flow

(chorus)

There is a man who has collected all the sorrow in our eyes
He gives us love as God directed but is seldom recognized

(chorus)

When all your dreams have been connected
And your vision has been returned
Remember, love, you are protected
By the truth your heart has learned.

(chorus)

My present wife an I had this played at our wedding (as did probably 960,000 other ex-hippies.)

"The Twelfth of Never" , and "In My Life" (with a brief spot of re-wording on one stanza) by the Beatles were 2 of the songs played at my wedding.

Johnny Mathis originally recorded "The Twelfth of Never" as the flip side of "Chances Are" ... but I was initially only familiar with the song as recorded by The Association, and I enjoyed the blending of voices as provided by The Association.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back