Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

does this scare you??

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Scare me? No.

The idea of a one-world government that would control the populace's ability to buy and trade, among other things, has been around since...well, gee since John prophesied it at Patmos.

As far as some of the information contained in the film; I always find it amusing when the conspiaracy types say things like "NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT THIS" and they are referring to something that is being reported on CNN, as in the video, or FOX, or on Lou Dobbs, or on Glenn Beck, or Bill O'Reilly, or Rush Limbaugh, or...you get the picture.

Plenty of folks are talking about the North American Union and the Amero. Are these things harbingers of what is to come? Probably. If so, if this is the time that Jesus told John to tell us about, then there is probably not a whole lot one can do.

But, I've never believed that doom is set in stone. If God's people pray, are watchful and alert, perhaps the time will be delayed. At any rate, it's nothing to be fearful about. Nothing can or will happen that God is not in control of. The God in me is greater than even a Rockefeller.

The idea of a one-world government that would control the populace's ability to buy and trade, among other things, has been around since...well, gee since John prophesied it at Patmos.
This is very true. "They" weren't joking when "they" said, "All roads lead to Rome". ;-)

BTW, who are "they"? :-D

vic C. said:
This is very true. "They" weren't joking when "they" said, "All roads lead to Rome". ;-)

Watch it Vic! If you keep asking questions like that, they will come and get you!

Scared...no way. Why should we be? It is what God said would happen. It to me, only means that we are coming closer to going home. Come Lord come!

6sswztv.gif

Just ignore who "they are"
They as you put it are your worse nightmare, a clue, it starts with the letter J
more than that may upset the order of things your order of things, I had two brothers killed for that information just use that letter, study it that,way its you doing the investigating.
I'm not touching it

handy said:
vic C. said:

Watch it Vic! If you keep asking questions like that, they will come and get you!

turnorburn said:
6sswztv.gif

Just ignore who "they are"
They as you put it are your worse nightmare, a clue, it starts with the letter J
more than that may upset the order of things your order of things, I had two brothers killed for that information just use that letter, study it that,way its you doing the investigating.
I'm not touching it

Now THAT scares me! :o

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back