Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Drawing Pad

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Chicadee

I have been looking at electronic drawing pads on amazon and was wondering if anyone here has experiance with them and could give an amateur some advice.
I will mainly be using it to do fine editing on my photos as well as other small things.
A larger drawing pad would probably be best, right? But then I run into the problem of money. I am a half poor/broke college student moving out of my parents house next month. I found this> Wacom CTH661 Sliver Bamboo Fun (Factory Refurbished) for about $90 on amazon but wanted to ask around to see if it would be good to learn on, or can I find something comparable at a more affordable price.

Help Please? :confused:

Anyone have any advice?
Chicadee thats a sick deal! i would grab it quickly. Refurbs scare people but not me! because i know that refurbs go through quality assurance by a person rather then a machine. I think its a great deal! Ontop of it its backed by a 1 year warranty....nice!

thats what i was thinking to. i saw the ones with smaller drawing areas which would make fine editing near impossible so i knew i had to go larger. just wasnt sure if this was a good starter or brand period.

C:

Two cents: figure also what servicing arrangements there are available, or whether, if it goes even slightly kaputt, the manufacturer expects ppl to go buy another one!

Having said this, it sounds a good idea.

Back