Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Durham Report

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hi JLB
Because of his report they have arrested the FBI agent who was in charge of the “Russia Hoax” against President Trump.

Umm, no! The arrests have been negated and the arrested party is now free to go. Look, people do get arrested from time to time, and it's found out later that they aren't guilty of what they were arrested for. It's actually the entire basis of our defensive judicial system. I can tell the police that you murdered my father, I could probably come up with a pretty convincing argument, and you could be arrested. However, proving it at trial will be a much harder job and you'll likely get to go free...since you didn't kill my father. It happens.

So, this is why, everyone who is arrested has a legal right to a fair trial to determine guilt or innocence. That's what has happened here. Some charges were made and the person was arrested, but after a trail, which of course I understand that you believe is tainted just because there's some majority of Democrats that live in the area (LOL), the person was found not guilty. It happens. And it happens A LOT!!!! with any case that the Trumpster is involved with.

Do you know why that is? Because Donald Trump is about the most brazen, bold faced liar that lives on this side of the planet.

God bless,
Ted

HI JLB,

Correction:

My apologies for my above post. When you spoke of those arrested I thought you were talking about the players in the beginning. But yes, Mr. McGonigal has been arrested, and as far as I know, still awaiting a trial.

God bless,
Ted

Do you know why that is? Because Donald Trump is about the most brazen, bold faced liar that lives on this side of the planet.

Your not biased against President Trump at all.

That’s good because you are seeing clearly with good judgement.

:thumbsup

CHARLES McGONIGAL, the defendant, served in the FBI
from 1996 to 2018. During his FBI career, McGONIGAL worked in
Russian counterintelligence and organized crime matters and
counter-espionage, among other areas. Beginning in 2016 until
his retirement in 2018, McGONIGAL served as the Special Agent in
Charge ("SAC") of the Counterintelligence Division of the FBI's
New York Field Office.

You seem to be oblivious of certain facts, and base your assessment on what the MSM puts out.

Maybe you believe that this FBI Agent that served as Special Agent in Charge of the Russia Hoax operation against President Trump, is the “Big Fish” that was the target of the Durham Probe?

If the charges McGonigal were “dropped” against him, (which they weren’t) it only means one thing...

The very thing you seem to be unaware of.

HI JLB
Your not biased against President Trump at all.
No, I'm not biased. I am dealing in facts. Bias is something that one feels against another that is not grounded in facts, but rather perceptions. That's not the basis of my claim.

CHARLES McGONIGAL, the defendant, served in the FBI
from 1996 to 2018. During his FBI career, McGONIGAL worked in
Russian counterintelligence and organized crime matters and
counter-espionage, among other areas. Beginning in 2016 until
his retirement in 2018, McGONIGAL served as the Special Agent in
Charge ("SAC") of the Counterintelligence Division of the FBI's
New York Field Office.
All of that is true. I have not complaint against the truth.

God bless,
Ted

Hi JLB

Also, just to be forethinking, the excuse that "well, look at all the lies and problems that this other person has," does not in anyway make a claim made against someone else either true or false. I just say that because that's often the response when anyone tries to speak ill of the god of Trump. One will retort, "Oh well yeah!!!! Look at all the sin, illegal activity, lies that this other person has committed. My world doesn't run on, "Well, at least I'm not the worst offender." My world runs on God's word. If someone has transgressed God's commands, then it doesn't really matter how many live in the world that are worse than that sinner. I still haven't yet found that God works on the, "Well at least that sinner's not as bad as all the others.

Yes, Mr. McGonigal may have broken the law and that will be parsed out. But that doesn't have any bearing on whether or not the claims that came out of the investigation are either true or not. Those claim's truth or lie designation come from whether in real life in real time the person did in fact commit whatever transgression is being discussed.

Donald Trump is about the most brazen, bold faced liar that lives on this side of the planet. That fact can be proven through what we see in his plethora of court filings since he was 20 years old. That fact can be proven by just looking into his claims of what he says of himself. That fact has absolutely nothing to do with anything that Mr. McGonigal may have unearthed.

If you know of someone who you believe has lied more in their life than Donald Dump, I'll be more than happy to peruse your source.

God bless,
Ted

Hi JLB
You seem to be oblivious of certain facts, and base your assessment on what the MSM puts out.
Oh my,...sigh...

What 'certain facts' am I oblivious of?

No, I don't base my assessment on what the MSM puts out. I base my assessment on my 30 years of knowledge of the workings and successes and failures of Donald J. Trump. Yes, it may look like I get it from the MSM, because all of my evidence points to the MSM as having the more aligned idea of 'who' Donald J. Trump is. So anyone comparing my understanding of Donald J. Trump is going to see that it aligns pretty well with most of the MSM articles you may be reading. Just for the record. What MSM sources are we referring to? I mean, if OAN is your idea of MSM, then no, I don't think anyone could see my understanding of Donald J. Trump as being in alignment with anything OAN says or portrays about the man.
Maybe you believe that this FBI Agent that served as Special Agent in Charge of the Russia Hoax operation against President Trump, is the “Big Fish” that was the target of the Durham Probe?
I can't imagine how your logic processes brought you to that possibility, but, ok.
If the charges McGonigal were “dropped” against him, (which they weren’t) it only means one thing...
I'm sorry, what? If the charges McGonigal were "dropped" against him, (which they weren't)...does that mean that this is some issue that you're getting yourself worked up for that hasn't even happened yet? I mean, I'm still trying to figure out for sure if I'm missing something in "if the charges McGonigal were "dropped" against him..." The charges McGonigal needs against to be a proper sentence. Is that what goes there?

So, if I'm understanding you correctly. What you really mean to say is, "If the charges against McGonigal were 'dropped" ("against him" becomes redundant), (which they weren't) it only means one thing...

I'm sorry, I'm completely lost here. What is the ONE THING???????

I mean you then say it's the very thing that I'm unaware of. Are you really going to keep me in such a state of utter anxiousness!!!!!!! PLEASE!!! PLEASE, SIR. Enquiring minds want to know.

God bless,
Ted

The Durham investigation ends with a whimper. Only one indictment, and a jury refused to buy Durham's story. Defendant was acquitted of all charges. Compare to the large number of Trump administration criminals convicted or pleading guilty in the Mueller investigation into the Russian collusion scandal.

Ok folks! Well, the report is out. There is nothing there, there. Another song and dance that just didn't seem to work out for the thieves trying to steal the last presidential election. Truth wins!!!

God bless,
Ted

And of course, we always want to be mindful of how these things get started:

"The more time that passes, the more time that ticks, the more it seems like another sinister crafty plot by the Democrats," she said. "What the answer is, I don't think we know. But hopefully, as we approach this red tsunami at the midterms and then later when Donald Trump takes back the White House, maybe we can fix this." Kayrn Turk Real America's Voice.

MAGA thinks that because the answers aren't what they expected, it must be some sinister crafty plot by the Democrats. I gotta tell you. We need more Democrats running the country. They are obviously so much smarter than the Republicans who can't even, after two full scale investigations, figure out what they know.

God bless,
Ted

We need more Democrats running the country.
wrong-donald-trump.gif

Oh come on Riven you have to admit that the Democrats are just soooo much smarter than the Republicans. They've stolen a national election. They are running a pizza shop in Washington that serves pedophile, lizard Democrats that no one can even identify. I mean right there in Washington DC. How stupid can Republicans be that they can't find all the mountain of evidence that's out there that they just can't seem to find...along with now their star witness against the Biden's that they seem to have mislaid somewhere.

Come on, really? You think the Republicans are smarter than the Democrats? Ok, if you say so.

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

Oh, and here in just a few days we're going to see old, crotchety, wizened Pres. Biden slap Rep. McCarthy on the little behind and send him running home.

God bless,
Ted

Hi all,

BTW, if the Republicans were really serious about cutting bills, they can start with repaying to the treasury all of the money that they have now wasted on endless lost causes.

I imagine that's running into the several millions of wasted tax dollars by now.

Sen. Jim Jordan is actually trying to use Congress to suppress a legal case brought by a New York DA. Money, money, wasted money spending months fighting at Quixotian windmills. John Durham. Four years of wasted money to slap someone with a measly violation of form who was given parole. They can't even put the criminals that they are able to find in prison. Really?? Who in the world supports this kind of government waste? At least the Mueller investigation, brought by the Democratic and Independent parties found 34 people to charge and most of them did get prison terms, but of course, DJT gave them pardons for $2m apiece. What a life DJT must live laughing all the way to the bank as fools line his pockets. LOLOLOLOL!

God bless,
Ted

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back