Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] EMERGENCY!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Rollo Tamasi

Warrior for Christ
My granddaughter just went off a cliff on her skis in the White Mountains of New Hampshire.
She's been rushed to the hospital.
It will take my daughter 3-4 hours to get there, so we won't hear anything until then.
Please pray for her.
Name is Brittney.
Thank you.

Father, please deliver Brittney safely to the hospital, and bring about any healing she needs in the blessed name of Jesus. Thank You Father and help her be comfortable throughout this trial of her life. Amen.

Rollo,
we're praying for Brittney. May God touch her with his healing hands, and may his spirit be with her to bring her calm and peace.

Thank you everyone.
My daughter heard from Brittney's girlfriend that they finally got her off the mountain and taking her to hospital.
Initially it looks like a broken leg and they don't know anything else.
She was wearing her helmut.
We didn't know what to think at first.
Of course we thought she might have died.
Only a broken leg would be good news.
We don't think she has given her life to Jesus although we did tell her to call out to Jesus when in trouble.
We'll see how this all plays out.
My daughter may still be a couple of hours away.

Last edited:
Do you know which hospital Brittney is being taken to? My son had a skiing accident at Cannon Mountain years ago, I know the ice conditions in New Hampshire can be treacherous.

Do you know which hospital Brittney is being taken to? My son had a skiing accident at Cannon Mountain years ago, I know the ice conditions in New Hampshire can be treacherous.

She was in Lincoln so I think the nearest hospital is in Franconia.

This just in.
She has a broken leg in two places and they are preparing her for surgery right now.

Update grandpa?

Yes, I just now got an update.
Daughter's cell phone went dead.
Took all this time to get it charged.

Brittney had surgery last night.
They're saying a year or more to heal.
She threw up all night, allergic to every pain medication.
Is now taking tylenol which doesn't work.
She is suffering with pain.

Daughter is exhausted.
They cannot take her home yet.
Not sure what else was said to my wife on phone.
She's calling people now.

Thank you all for praying.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back