Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Emotional Purity: Is there enough talk about it??

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Jacy

This isn't about a book that I read but it is about a book that I am writing...

God showed me, through my personal testimony, that the commitment of staying physically pure before married does not just start with protecting your body...it starts by guarding your heart.

Being emotionally promiscuous and impure inside is what can lead people to physical impurity. If you don't mind, here is a link to my website about the book:
The Palace Keepers:Guarding Our Hearts - The Challenge

I would really like your thoughts about this subject and do you think it is a necessary topic for today's society? why or why not?

I agree 100%! We have to start filtering our thoughts and rebuking them if they are impure. Even further than that I imagine that what we allow to enter our minds, space, and ears should also be a concern. Is that what you mean?

Yes, that is definitely part of the purity process...filtering what goes in and out of our palace, which includes our minds and hearts

Back