Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

End Time/Bible Prophesy + Bible Study!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Well, since I can't recall what I wrote, I can't really respond to what you claim I wrote. And since the post is gone, I guess I really have no way to defend what I wrote or further explain it apart from your characterization of it.

I don't understand why you would call me out this way without even giving me a chance to defend myself, but OK, whatever. :shrug

And for the record, I don't believe in "Replacement Theology." The Old Covenant was replaced with the New. If that's controversial, cancel my account.

Well then, what made the same Covenant New?? Eccl. 3:15

Heb. 10
[16] This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them; (All but one, huh! that of the 7th Day Sabbath of God)

Heb. 8
[9] Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
[10] For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
[11] And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
[12] For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
[13] In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

So the question arises in verse 11 below, where does that leave these ones of Rev.17:1-5 at??:chin That.. I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts:

[11] And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

vic deleted a post of another, not synthesis nor storms. one poster was posting info on replacement theology.
Thank you Jason! :nod

A poster can see if their post has been deleted or edited because the site should leave a explanation in place as long as a reason is given by the Mod or Admin doing the editing.

Plus all Staff members can also see these notices.

Well, since I can't recall what I wrote, I can't really respond to what you claim I wrote. And since the post is gone, I guess I really have no way to defend what I wrote or further explain it apart from your characterization of it.

I don't understand why you would call me out this way without even giving me a chance to defend myself, but OK, whatever. :shrug

And for the record, I don't believe in "Replacement Theology." The Old Covenant was replaced with the New. If that's controversial, cancel my account.
No one was calling you out. I inadvertently attributed to you, a question Sinth asked Reba. I will fix it.

Since the cat is out of the bag and this topic is all over the place anyway, I will undelete the post for all to see.

Here it is:

http://www.christianforums.net/showthread.php?t=41972&p=634968&viewfull=1#post634968

No one was calling you out. I inadvertently attributed to you, a question Sinth asked Reba. I will fix it.

Since the cat is out of the bag and this topic is all over the place anyway, I will undelete the post for all to see.

Here it is:

http://www.christianforums.net/showthread.php?t=41972&p=634968&viewfull=1#post634968

2267171610_628796d8dc.jpg

Storm,

When I gather up as much info as I can, I'd like to start a thread on Replacement Theology to get other people's opinions on this. The definition of replacement theology is getting wider and wider and even Covenant Theology is getting the evil eye from many dispensationalists.

What some of us here believe may actually be labeled Replacement Theology by this group. :shrug

Storm,

When I gather up as much info as I can, I'd like to start a thread on Replacement Theology to get other people's opinions on this. The definition of replacement theology is getting wider and wider and even Covenant Theology is getting the evil eye from many dispensationalists.

What some of us here believe may actually be labeled Replacement Theology by this group. :shrug

Cain slew Able, who 'replaced' Able some 120 years later as the Son of God, again? ;) And was this not also just an 'extension' of Adam & Eve's bloodline family?

One meaning of replaced is just a word meaning 'to restore to a former place or position' and is easily understood as to be 'grafted in again' as you stated earlier.

And what does 'this group' that you are refering to mean by replacement??

--Elijah

Here it is:

OK, now I see what happened. Thanks for the clarification.

Actually, going back through the whole thread from the point of Vic's "errant post", the ensuing drama is kind of funny!

Last edited by a moderator:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Vic C.

Here it is:

http://www.christianforums.net/showt...l=1#post634968

OK, now I see what happened. Thanks for the clarification.

Storm replies..
Actually, going back through the whole thread from the point of Vic's "errant post", the ensuing drama is kind of funny!

______

Elijah here:
This is on Bible Study for End Time. (started by me 'i' see?) And there is another thread on 'preterism'. Yet, it seems to me that the two thought of replacement & preterism are very similar, & are to be 'hooked together' by satan as seen in Matt. 24:21 on.

And funny? what is the point of that remark??? Matt. 24:21 on.. is quite a leap of deception if that is what we see here in this thread, which some are trying to bring in??
But surely it is End Time required Bible Study to be WARNED against.
Also, surely Born Again Christians are understanding this present day of 'END TIME' knowledge if they are the 'elect'?

Matt. 24
[21] For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
[22] And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days [shall be shortened].
[23] Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
[24] For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
[25] Behold, I have told you before.
[26] Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
[27] For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
[28] For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
[29] Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
[30] And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
[31] And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Yet, it seems to me that the two thought of replacement & preterism are very similar, & are to be 'hooked together' by satan as seen in Matt. 24:21 on.

Calling us Satanists again, Eli?

And funny? what is the point of that remark??? Matt. 24:21 on.. is quite a leap of deception if that is what we see here in this thread, which some are trying to bring in??

Calling me a liar now, too?

Your petty innuendo is tiresome.

This has been a goofy thread but a pleasant one keep it that way.

Not everyview that differs from our own is of satan just calm down.

OK: This is ME! Straight forward! 'i' do not know any person posting other than by the good or bad material posted, which I reply to. And that is the way that it is??? Male, female, dual postings?? (even +.... that of several names on some boards I am told of the same person?)

[And Bible Study on End Times] surely finds Christ saying to 'COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE.' Rev. 18:4
That surely finds these of the Rev. 17:1-5 ones all included??? SO why call His own [OUT] if He were in these places?? And if He is not there, who is?? Rev. 3:9 No names mentioned there! Even note John 10:16! Why leave if Christ was there??

Yet, surely these of 'His People' do have a CONSCIENCE! And Christ documents to 'me' at least that 'i' will personally be called satan in Matt. 10:25 + death would soon be thought about as well.:sad

Do 'i' hate these people? Or do I HATE the false doctrines that they teach for truth???

And LIAR? If anyone has a conscience & teaches lies for truth, 'i' can understand how they could attack the post person instead of the Holy Spirit who convicts them.:sad Acts 7.

And speaking for myself, it is not understood by me how anyone could [[love Christ & any one]] of His creation, and then stand silently by believing that they are surely on there way to hell without WARNING THEM. (Eze. 3:17-21 has another good reason to obey)

Now, was it said that anyone knows what is in any individuals 'brain' by me here? Not hardly! No one can read another heart or mind OR.. growth from milk towards mature meat of the Word. Yet, you can be sure that the wheat & Tares growing together [[ARE NOT 'OPEN TEACHING' SINNERS GROWING TOGETHER!]]

--Elijah

Last edited by a moderator:
Eccl. 1:9-10 + Eccl. 3:14-15 once again for God's WORD on His Bible Study.
[9] The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
[10] Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.
and..

[14] I know that, whatsoever God doeth, (or sayeth) it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.
[15] That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.

OK: God say's it this way pertaing to issue's of Salvation. And even then there are so very few of other issues that do not repeat that He tells us of these, such as sin not arising a second time (Hosea 4:6) & the first was the last of world floods! (with the rainbow)

Lets toss out a couple + scripture for this END TIME BIBLE STUDY.

And O.T. & what is called a N.T. Christ came BODILY at the Ending of. (prophesied)
The first time He was rejected as in the second time also. At both endings. And yes, this was by His True Vineyard ones. Isa. 5 + Rev. 3:16 & verse 9. His True candlestick Rev. 1:20.

And the Broadway ones of Matt. 7?? Has the same Eternally Lost ones of Rev. 17:1-5's REPEAT! :sad But that is True Prophecy.

And John 10 has the same REPEAT as seen in Rev. 18:4!
[16] And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

[4] And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come [[out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins,]] and that ye receive not of her plagues.
[5] For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

Lets just go with this last couple verses for now, but make a couple observations.
First: both John 10 + Rev. 18 documents that Christ HAS HIS OWN IN THESE CHURCH FOLDS. Fact!
Next: If He were in these false fold church's their would be NO NEED for His own to leave. So who is their leader?? (see Rev. 3:9) And to not BE A PARTAKER OF THEIR SINS ones membership must be removed by the individual. Otherwise the most vilest open sin allowed there we are also a PARTAKER of.

And ask yourself about another of Johns Inspired documentations as seen in John 12:42-43

[42] Nevertheless among the chief rulers [[also many believed on him]]; but because of the Pharisees they did not confess him, lest they should be put out of the synagogue:
[43] For [[they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God]].

And yes these believed on Him, but their church membership meant more to them than Christ Himself did! And yes, that was the fullfillment of Isa. 5:3 repeat to be seen again!
Isa.5

[1] Now will I sing to my wellbeloved a song of my beloved touching his vineyard. My wellbeloved hath a vineyard in a very fruitful hill:
[2] And he fenced it, and gathered out the stones thereof, and planted it with the choicest vine, and built a tower in the midst of it, and also made a winepress therein: and he looked that it should bring forth grapes, and it brought forth wild grapes.
[3] And now, O inhabitants of Jerusalem, and men of Judah, judge, I pray you, betwixt me and my vineyard.

And what was the choice seen by most??

--Elijah

Back