Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

End times?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

AIR

I think I have great visions of the end times which are not prophecies but just from my imagination. I'm very interested in creating a movie of end times, adding Christian tribulations and Christian and atheists react to the end times but I don't know how to produce it in a right way, as a Christian. John said Revelation 22:18-19 'I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues which are written in this book; and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his part from the tree of life and from the holy city, which are written in this book.…' I am afraid of producing something creative that is different from God's word.

So basically I mean that I can create anything creative, such as any Science Fiction filmography of war against aliens because that is fiction but my point is that also I want to be creative under God's command create movies related Christianity such as end times. When coming to subject, end times, I can create a fictive story of world end, but I can't really adapt Christianity because John said that I can't add either take away anything so basically it has to be pure Christian film or just fictive film.

See my point? This same story abridged to one sentence. I want to be creative and use Christian views in the movies but I can't mix fictional with fact, isn't that adding or taking away?

Sorry for misleading thread, hope you'll understand! :wink

Blessings,
Air :pray

Hi Ben, there is a Christian allegory of our walk with Christ book written by John Bunyan “Pilgrim’s Progress” that is the second largest selling book of all time next to the bible. I and you can give our interpretation of scripture without being condemned; else all denominations would be in fear of eternal damnation. You and the ten million dollars you must have to start such a movie will benefit greatly from reading this man’s outstanding literary work.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back