Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Enemies be Planting Weeds among the Wheat

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
png_20220727_161123_0000.png
An Emoji Devotional for Wed, July 27, 2022

Topic: Enemies be Planting Weeds among the Wheat

Highlight:

That night, while everyone was asleep, the man’s enemy came and planted weeds among the wheat and then left.
Matthew 13:25 ERV

That's life is, there are so many reasons why life should be so sweet for you but enemies just there making things difficult for people. It was just like that since the beginning of the world. When Eve was just having fun in the garden and the Serpent pretend to be catching along, introduced her to the forbidden things. Before anyone could realized what they were doing, they were both infected and the enemy had went it's way.

When the enemy comes to us, they come subtly to push people into something bad. You can't deal with the enemy with an ordinary eyes because all men are sleep walking. We don't even know when things slip into our mind. Suddenly when our eyes were clearly opened such things just popped up and start bothering us and sometimes turn to thorns in the flesh.

Our Lord promised us not to worry ourselves about the things troubling us, that the grace of God will see us through even as those things trouble us, he is watching and waiting for an opportunity to separate those troubles from our dear peaceful lives and then burn those things troubling us that we would not see them again. Matthew 13:30

It may be hard to concentrate and be happy with things troubling us for long. But if we can maintain our focus in faith, no matter how difficult it is to trust God, We shall come out of the problem victorious at the end. (cf Psalms 146:5)

"With all your heart you must trust the Lord and not your own judgment. Always let him lead you, and he will clear the road for you to follow."
Proverbs 3:5‭-‬6

Prayer: My Father in Heaven, no problem, I will trust you with all my heart. So help me to clear my doubt when trouble comes my way. In Jesus name. Amen

Back