Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Enemy Attack

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

info005

Hi,
As usual, when I start to align with God's will, the enemy attacks via circumstances (job or family etc.), however, I'm now strong enough in the Lord to notice it and start standing against it and pressing on. Please pray for my support in this and that this enemy plan would be overthrown.
Thanks,
-mw

Spiritual warfare is an often neglected topic. That said, as a Baby Christian, I can't help but wonder if we sometimes give satan and his minions too much credit. Then again...I'm a Baby Christian, lol.

I'll be praying for you.

Satan does not like it when you come closer to God.Especially when you get that Bible out.You need to put on the full armor.
Ephesians 6:13-17
3 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;

You're in my prayers, info005 .

The spiritual attacks seem to hit in stages, starting when one chooses life with our Lord. Why at that time? To convince the new Christian that remaining a Christian would be such a hassle and that life would be so much easier to no longer be a Christian.

Just remember that satan and his minions have no power over you. Instead, you have authority to prevent satan and his minions from causing problems because our Lord Jesus shed His precious blood for us. Through our Lord Jesus and in His name, you have the power to stop the spiritual warfare.

:thumbsup

Welcome to CFnet as well, info005 :wave2

I feel like I have been getting them.The more Witnessing I do the more they come.But my Lord is more powerful than anything Satan could do to me.

Yes, it does seem as though the more work we do for our Lord, the more challenges we face, Kathi .Perhaps some would become intimidated by the trials and opt to fall away. But it's so true - and you're so right - that our Lord is more powerful than anything that satan can do.

Yes, it does seem as though the more work we do for our Lord, the more challenges we face, Kathi .Perhaps some would become intimidated by the trials and opt to fall away. But it's so true - and you're so right - that our Lord is more powerful than anything that satan can do.
Yes,God is saying "Soooo you are going to harrass the one I love.I will show you" :)

Thanks everyone. Yes, attacks can be repelled. And I think I'm getting strong enough to get past them now. It always seemed to center around stability, God wants me stable, the enemy does not, so...in the name of Jesus!...

Praying that the Lord will be with you in whatever situations you face, and that He will keep you strong and keep you aware of His loving presence.

Praise Report: What I got into, I got out of............!!!! The human version of a Hamas missile (family linked possible renter) was shot down by the Lord and your prayers (Iron Dome) so i'm free from the circumstance that would have led to a mistake in renting to someone.

Thanks everyone!!!!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back