Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[]~| Esperanto |~[]

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

ATARI

SoO0...,

I Am An Exclusive Brand New Member.
Which May Be Good/Bad/Indifferent Since I Am Always Lost.

In Short, I Believe That I Am A Christian. And!, I Would Love To Participate.
A Verily Long Doth Moon Ago I Sought Refuge Within Everlastingly Pure Creation.

Then!, A Sort Of Nightmare Became An Unfolding Maze Of Hope, Love, Peace, & Confusion.
Either Way, I Believe In God/Christ/Lucifer Within The Cycle Of Life And!, Death Within Endless Life.

I Apologize In Advance For Thus Seemingly Long Rant Of A Post. Feel Free To Say Hello & May God Bless.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

Stay Forever True, Friend's. . . 🍏🍏👁️🍏🍏

N e Hoo. . .

Throughout The Blessings Of Eternal Spheres.
I Accidentally Discovered A Gem From, 'Christ Jesus (The Messiah)'.

Calmly Explaining: 'My Grace Is Sufficient To Thee, For My Strength Is Made Perfect In Weakness'.
Without Realizing It, I Realized That There Is An Eerie Percentage Insulted (By) That Absolute Truth.

Either Way, No Matter Where You Spiritually Stand. I Welcome Anyone's Sense Of Unusual Approval.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

Hmm. . .

I Apprieciate Your Welcome.
I See That You Have Been A Member For A Little While.

My Curiosity Is Curiously Curious. Is There A Template In Thus Forum To Share Music?.
Not Videos Of Popular Musicians. Maybe Even Perhaps Underground Artists. But!, Mine Own.

I Welcome Any Response Good or Bad With Your Hopeful Reply. I Have Some Elusive Ideas To Share.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

Hi ATARI and welcome to CF :wave2

Sorry we do not have a forum to share music videos as we are more a Christian chat forum sharing the word of God with each other. Feel free to jump in anywhere.

Hmm. . .

Thank You: for_his_glory.
I Apologise In Advance For The Confusion.

I Am Not Looking To Share Music Videos, (Although I Would Love To Make Some).
But!, More So, Music Created From A Free Online Program Within The Realm Of Eerie Electronica.

I Quickly Looked Around The Forum And!, Only Seen A Subforum Upon The Creativity Of Personal Crafts.
Therefore, If You Are Aware Of Thus Site With The Space To Share Individualistic Music Freely, Feel Free To Share.

Which Means In Totality Music That I Created With Slightly Limited Access To Other Designs Used By The Mainstream.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

Stay Forever True, Friend's. . . 🍏🍏 👁️ 🍏🍏

I never heard of Eerie Electronica so I looked it up and I think I will pass on the spooky music. I'm not against it, but all depends on what it is used for, especially in the one Hip Hop Rapper video I watched.

I am looking forward with us sharing the scriptures with each other to get to know each other.

Hmm. . .

In Absolute Truth, My Music Isn't Within Any Genre.

To Say, 'Eerie Electronica', Is A Slight Form Of Sarcasm, Daring With Hopefulness.
In Short, My Communication With The Earth, Heaven & Hell, Rests Calmly In Any Form Of Music.

Either Way, What I'd Like To Share Is A Slightly New Sense Of Language Within Surreal Unreal Endless Reality.
Sad To Say, I Don't Know Where To Put Thus Form Of Psychological Speaking In Tongues Upon Our Father's Divinity.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

Hmm. . .

In Absolute Truth, My Music Isn't Within Any Genre.

To Say, 'Eerie Electronica', Is A Slight Form Of Sarcasm, Daring With Hopefulness.
In Short, My Communication With The Earth, Heaven & Hell, Rests Calmly In Any Form Of Music.

Either Way, What I'd Like To Share Is A Slightly New Sense Of Language Within Surreal Unreal Endless Reality.
Sad To Say, I Don't Know Where To Put Thus Form Of Psychological Speaking In Tongues Upon Our Father's Divinity.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

Hi Atari,
It would be nice if you began to post on some forums and we could get to know you better.
THEN, you could post some of your music in a forum you deem appropriate, maybe even in
The Lounge where light conversation is the thing.

I do believe there is even a music section within The Lounge. You figure it out and do what you think is best, but you'll have to get to know the Forum a little bit first.

BTW, your 4 apples and one eye are kind of eerie too!
See you around.

Hmm?. . .

In All Faithful Absolute Objective Idealistic Truth.

There Is The Awakening Sun Singing Within The Shadow Of A Poetic Moon.
As The Orbit Parallel To The Everlasting Signs Of Prophecy Dreams Dreams Dreaming In Dreams.

Before The Heavenly Father Began To Comfort Divine Grace In It's Expanding Promise Held In It's Blissful Arms.
Thus Is The Sacred Design Upon The Merciful Palms Within The Hands Of Soft Clouds Meditating In Constellations.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

Hmm?. . .

In All Faithful Absolute Objective Idealistic Truth.

There Is The Awakening Sun Singing Within The Shadow Of A Poetic Moon.
As The Orbit Parallel To The Everlasting Signs Of Prophecy Dreams Dreams Dreaming In Dreams.

Before The Heavenly Father Began To Comfort Divine Grace In It's Expanding Promise Held In It's Blissful Arms.
Thus Is The Sacred Design Upon The Merciful Palms Within The Hands Of Soft Clouds Meditating In Constellations.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

Hmm?...
I think you might know my brother.
You sure do sound like him.
He likes all types of music -- maybe even your type, who can know?

But I like this:

Very beautiful !

But Divine Grace has Blissful Arms?
I guess so.

Hmm. . .

Thanks Again: wondering.
Thine Bliss A Sleepy Eternal Salvation.

As Infinite Eternity Gives Birth To Forever Endlessness.
Everlasting In It's Door Upon Reaching Warmth Brighter Than The Sun.

Darkness Comprehended It Not As The Colorful Shadows Reached Into An Abyss Beyond The Reaching Void.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

Stay Forever True, Friends. . . 🍏🍏 👁️ 🍏🍏

Hmm. . .

Thanks Again: wondering.
Thine Bliss A Sleepy Eternal Salvation.

As Infinite Eternity Gives Birth To Forever Endlessness.
Everlasting In It's Door Upon Reaching Warmth Brighter Than The Sun.

Darkness Comprehended It Not As The Colorful Shadows Reached Into An Abyss Beyond The Reaching Void.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

Stay Forever True, Friends. . . 🍏🍏 👁️ 🍏🍏
The above made me think of the following verses:

John 1:4
4In Him was life, and the life was the light of men.

Light brighter than the sun.

and

John 3:19-21
19“This is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the Light, for their deeds were evil.
20“For everyone who does evil hates the Light, and does not come to the Light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. 21“But he who practices the truth comes to the Light, so that his deeds may be manifested as having been wrought in God.”

And with that, I bid you a fond Buona Notte since it's 12:21 am here.
Those digital clocks do force precision, don't they?

Hmm. . .

I Personally Find 99.9% Of The Scripture Inspiring.

Although The Word, God's Living Tongue Can Be, Curious In It's Confusion.
I Feel As If I Am Standing Before The Sight Of The Cross. Considering Absolute Collective Truth.

One May Wonder With The Conclusively Individualistic Translations Set Before The Sight Of Woman & Man.
Where Does The Foundation Of Omnism Sit Upon Within The Fairytale Of The Tower Of Babel?. Like An Ghastly?.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

P.s. I Looked Upon The Signals Within Thus Forum For A Stage To Set My Meek Musical Creations, Sadly No Sight!.

N e Hoo. . .

I Tried Sharing My Music In The Lounge Section.
Sadly, The Melody Wasn't Accepted There, For It Was Locked 5 Minutes After I Posted It.

Either Way, Thanks For The Blessings And!, May, God (Our Heavenly Father), Give Thee Eternal Ponderings.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

P.s. The Breeze Began To Etch It's Joyful Poetry Among The Stillness In The Enlightened Branches Giving Peace.

I Tried Sharing My Music In The Lounge Section.
Sadly, The Melody Wasn't Accepted There, For It Was Locked 5 Minutes After I Posted It.
Just to let you know it wasn't that your music was not accepted, but that before you can post them or any links there is a 20 post requirement before you can do this. The Lounge would be the best place to do this after you have fulfilled the requirement to do this. You need to familiarize yourself with the Terms of Service, the Community Message and the Statement of Faith that are to be read to understand what CF requires of each member.

Hmm. . .

A Twenty Post Requirement?.
Well, That Is Quite Interesting. Thanks For The Update.

I Thought It Was Because The Melody Was Completely Terrible And!, Insulting.
Ok, I Am Kinda Kidding, Either Way, I Appreciate Your Sentiment. May God Bless!.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

Back