Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Eternal hell with new creation?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

T. E. Smith

Romantic Rationalist
The new creation theme in the Bible does not seem to go with the notion of an eternal hell. Isaiah 55 and Romans 8 teach God's renewal of the world into perfection. It is said that in the future, Christ will be "all in all." It does not seem to make sense for God's new creation, then, to have an eternal torture chamber in it. In the new creation, God returns the world to its state before sin. How can Hell be part of that intent? How can Christ be all in all, with unbelievers tortured forever?

But never put into ones body is what he showed.
You allow plasma .

Plasma is mostly watch you need but that's only if you haven't lost too much red blood cells.

Red bloods cell have no DNA ,no nucleus .they are infact former white blood cells.

The blood ban still exists .just wow .

Last edited:
Job begged God to send him down to Sheol. He knew it was the grave. He would never ask to go to a place of eternal suffering.
Again languages have multiple use but since you aren't fkuent in Hebrew to know that from the culture .

Translators must speak it .you learn Koine Greek ,speak it ,write it .hold conversation.
I met a paralegal who said as she knrw Koine Greek about hades.they suggest reading the classics .

Why on earth would the nt writers confuse us when they know that fact ?

I get some words don't match but sheol and Hades have. Way more then the pit or grave .

Oel and queber In Koine Greek .

I'm out ,this man only knows his talking points and is too far indoctrinated in the pioneer way .

The jw don't read their Bible but memorize arguments .

They don't read genesis in context from chapter to chapter .they use books on what they doctrine says and use eiseigis to back it up .

You allow plasma .

Plasma is mostly watch you need but that's only if you haven't lost too much red blood cells.

Red bloods cell have no DNA ,no nucleus .they are infact former white blood cells.

The blood ban still exists .just wow .

I believe my teachers that Jesus appointed

Again languages have multiple use but since you aren't fkuent in Hebrew to know that from the culture .

Translators must speak it .you learn Koine Greek ,speak it ,write it .hold conversation.
I met a paralegal who said as she knrw Koine Greek about hades.they suggest reading the classics .

Why on earth would the nt writers confuse us when they know that fact ?

I get some words don't match but sheol and Hades have. Way more then the pit or grave .

Oel and queber In Koine Greek .

Every scholar on earth knows Sheol= Hades= the grave.

All sins are committed eternally, and have eternal impacts. Once someone steals from you even if they returned what they stole it would effect the subjects mind throughout his entire life. Lust effects the choices of a person for the rest of their life. Drunken behaviour effects a persons mentality for the rest of their life. These are 3 examples of sins, offensive to God which have eternal natures. As God eternally exists sin is always offensive to Him, and has eternal effects. Until we repent and believe in Jesus as a Jewish sacrifice in the form of a precious lamb.

Back