Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

EV or ICE

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
So you go from plants to r134, hmm
Because you make it sound like you old electric car made from petroleum,yup plastic is oil based,that set of tires also oil, synthetic rubber made from nylon .

Then the mining equipment is using diesel ,large diesel trucks to extract the ore and the process of that contaminates nearby water wells miles down and water used for that is highly toxic

But that co2

Because you make it sound like you old electric car made from petroleum,yup plastic is oil based,that set of tires also oil, synthetic rubber made from nylon .

Then the mining equipment is using diesel ,large diesel trucks to extract the ore and the process of that contaminates nearby water wells miles down and water used for that is highly toxic

But that co2
Ok, plants to r134 to my old car?

Do you really think oil will last forever.
Rare earth metals are called that why ?

Because in proportion to the other metals they are less likely to be found .

Lithium is one ,cobalt is another .they are in large amounts but never like oil ,you have to extract a ton to get the elements using an acidic reaction

You can't have nukes without a cng or coal or oil or direct driven turbines as back up power should the cooling rods need to be lowered into the water to avoid a nuke meltdown .

Nuke power is the way but no idea is without a footprint .

Ole and no your electric car isn't gonna save the earth .

You are foolish to think that a car made from petroleum based plastic and rare Earth's materials willl reduce oil production to zero
Then tell the right answer to fix it? Keep burning oil

You can't have nukes without a cng or coal or oil or direct driven turbines as back up power should the cooling rods need to be lowered into the water to avoid a nuke meltdown .

Nuke power is the way but no idea is without a footprint .
I'm for nuclear, hydrogen etc. Electric maybe the first like a horse and buggy.

Then tell the right answer to fix it? Keep burning oil
And miles of land leveled and extracted say lake Okeechobee now is a strip mine.habe you seen a strip mine?

They go down a bit and we'll goof luck thinking that is eco friendly

I like oil is such basically fuel source one step above burning wood. There's better technology it's growing pains like anything.

Don't assume I'm not for change just not a rush .

The cfl pushed in a rush now is worse then the old bulbs it replaced versus the led design which is better and wasn't mandated but made as a solution

Don't assume I'm not for change just not a rush .

The cfl pushed in a rush now is worse then the old bulbs it replaced versus the led design which is better and wasn't mandated but made as a solution
I like the electric car idea I haven't got one yet so I must not be in to big of a rush either lol...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back