Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Evangelism on Facebook

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

jeffinj

I started this topic on another forum and there has been a good response. Anyway, according to wikipedia Facebook has around 175 million active users and I think it is growing by 3% per month which is a really huge growth for a social networking site. FB imo would be a great site to share the Word of God. Not many Christian groups are there. So I recently created one called 'Facebook for Christ': http://apps.facebook.com/causes/233252 and I am looking for more ideas. Need your response please. :pray

Well, I think just being social with other users will go along way. I have made a few friends just by playing the same silly applications with them. BTW, we have a facebook group for the users of this site. I think John just bumped up the topic.

jeffinj said:
I started this topic on another forum and there has been a good response. Anyway, according to wikipedia Facebook has around 175 million active users and I think it is growing by 3% per month which is a really huge growth for a social networking site. FB imo would be a great site to share the Word of God. Not many Christian groups are there. So I recently created one called 'Facebook for Christ': http://apps.facebook.com/causes/233252 and I am looking for more ideas. Need your response please. :pray

There are a ton of Christian groups there I'm in the following Christian groups on FB, The Revolution - A Christian Forum,I bet we can find 1,000,000 people against Abortion,1 00,000,000 Christians Worship God!, Christian Bloggers Network, Deadly Viper, Elevation Church Utah, I Believe Too, I post at Christian Forums.net, inCommon, and Christians in Utah.

And I'm sure there are many many more.

Blazin Bones said:
Well, I think just being social with other users will go along way. I have made a few friends just by playing the same silly applications with them. BTW, we have a facebook group for the users of this site. I think John just bumped up the topic.

Yes, thanks. I'll post the link here too: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=42123778527

MISFIT said:
There are a ton of Christian groups there I'm in the following Christian groups on FB, The Revolution - A Christian Forum,I bet we can find 1,000,000 people against Abortion,1 00,000,000 Christians Worship God!, Christian Bloggers Network, Deadly Viper, Elevation Church Utah, I Believe Too, I post at Christian Forums.net, inCommon, and Christians in Utah.

And I'm sure there are many many more.

Yes, you are right. I think I only searched for Christian causes and not groups and I didn't see much then. Anyway, this cause that I started now has more that 80 members. Clearly there are so many Christians on facebook interested in such a cause. Thank you to all those who joined and invited others.

By the way, does anyone have any suggestions as how to promote the Gospel on facebook?

Back