Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Evidence For God (I'd love to hear feedback)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Brench, I apologize for the interruption but I am of the belief that only God can remove such blindness. He did in me. Artie cannot help what he believes and is only asking why we believe what we believe.

Are you telling me that you are not interested in how a person and a car can be transported 500 miles in an instant and just classify it as a miracle without being curious as to what happened? Then may I remind you that even the Catholic Church is sensible enough to scientifically thoroughly verify any claims of miracles before they are approved as such. But you are not. The Catholic Church must be terribly blind then for showing some common sense.

Are you telling me that you are not interested in how a person and a car can be transported 500 miles in an instant and just classify it as a miracle without being curious as to what happened? Then may I remind you that even the Catholic Church is sensible enough to scientifically thoroughly verify any claims of miracles before they are approved as such. But you are not. The Catholic Church must be terribly blind then for showing some common sense.

Yes, I'm not interested in the slightest. It matters not to me. As I've said Artie, those of us who have seen miracles find such things old news. Kind of like the television would have been miraculous a thousand years ago.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back