Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Exposing False Religions with Christian Universalism

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
The Game of Telephone. (aka Chain Transmission Experiment)

It's interesting how some Catholics worship Augustine and some Protestants from the Reformed tradition also worship Augustine. And there's both Catholics and Protestants who believe in Eternal Conscious Torment. For me, there's this general notion of, the longer it's been since Christ was on Earth, the more corrupted church doctrines become and the more they deviate from the truth. Like all these church denominations that emerged recently like Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Lordship Salvationists who promote false works salvations like water baptism, charity work, etc.

It's like a game of telephone, Chinese whispers, transmission chain experiments. The first person says something than the next person who hears it might miss something and this keeps going until the final message is completely different from what the first person said.

John 8:24 I told you that you would die in your sins, for unless you believe that I am he you will die in your sins.”

With Universal Salvation through Christ, it was right there at the beginning. Truth in it's purest form. Same thing with salvation through faith alone Early Christians made poetry praising Universal Reconciliation and the Early Church fathers wrote papers showing it's true.

Thus, the best way to find the truth is to look at it directly. Rather than looking simply at the English translations of the Old Testament and New Testament, we should look at the original meaning of the Hebrew, Aramaic, Greek words from the original scriptures in order to get information from the source.

JEREMIAH 32:27, 32, 37, 40 I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me
Academically, it’s like getting information by reading the source, instead of reading information you got from a news article that talked about the source. Because each stage of the transmission process loses information.

JEREMIAH 31:34 No longer will a man teach his neighbor, or a man his brother, saying, "Know the Lord," because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest.

In Photoshop, if I keep resizing a file, it will keep losing its data and eventually, even when I try to resize it back to its original size, it’s noticeably blurrier (That’s why newer versions of Photoshop added a check mark feature for you to confirm whether you want to resize it or not]

JOEL 2:28, 3:21 And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people ... Their bloodguilt which I have not pardoned, I will pardon.

Universal Salvation through Christ is the scripture truth.
John 6:35 Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst.

Faith Alone Salvation through Christ is the scripture truth.
John 1:12 But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God,

Once Saved Always Saved Salvation through Christ is the scripture truth.
Ephesians 4:30 the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.

The Game of Telephone. (aka Chain Transmission Experiment)

It's interesting how some Catholics worship Augustine and some Protestants from the Reformed tradition also worship Augustine. And there's both Catholics and Protestants who believe in Eternal Conscious Torment. For me, there's this general notion of, the longer it's been since Christ was on Earth, the more corrupted church doctrines become and the more they deviate from the truth. Like all these church denominations that emerged recently like Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Lordship Salvationists who promote false works salvations like water baptism, charity work, etc.

It's like a game of telephone, Chinese whispers, transmission chain experiments. The first person says something than the next person who hears it might miss something and this keeps going until the final message is completely different from what the first person said.

John 8:24 I told you that you would die in your sins, for unless you believe that I am he you will die in your sins.?

With Universal Salvation through Christ, it was right there at the beginning. Truth in it's purest form. Same thing with salvation through faith alone Early Christians made poetry praising Universal Reconciliation and the Early Church fathers wrote papers showing it's true.

Thus, the best way to find the truth is to look at it directly. Rather than looking simply at the English translations of the Old Testament and New Testament, we should look at the original meaning of the Hebrew, Aramaic, Greek words from the original scriptures in order to get information from the source.

JEREMIAH 32:27, 32, 37, 40 I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me
Academically, it?s like getting information by reading the source, instead of reading information you got from a news article that talked about the source. Because each stage of the transmission process loses information.

JEREMIAH 31:34 No longer will a man teach his neighbor, or a man his brother, saying, "Know the Lord," because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest.

In Photoshop, if I keep resizing a file, it will keep losing its data and eventually, even when I try to resize it back to its original size, it?s noticeably blurrier (That?s why newer versions of Photoshop added a check mark feature for you to confirm whether you want to resize it or not]

JOEL 2:28, 3:21 And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people ... Their bloodguilt which I have not pardoned, I will pardon.

Resurrection is true, which is defined as, someone having any sin which results in death, like Original Sin, which we’re all born with. Those who believe in Christ with faith alone in this life are resurrected from Sheol, the realm of the dead. Those who did not believe in Christ with faith alone in this life, will stay in Sheol until they are convinced to believe in Jesus with faith alone and are saved.

1 Cor. 15:22 "Since by man came death, by man also came the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam ALL died, even so in Christ ALL shall be made alive."

Reincarnation, as defined as works salvation, which is, someone somehow escaping Sheol without faith alone in Christ is false. The only way we can be free from the Realm of the Dead, aka death, is to trust in Jesus Christ with faith only, no works salvation. When someone dies they cannot come back to life without Christ. It’s only Jesus Christ who raises the dead. And eventually, everyone will believe in Christ and be raised from the dead.

Hebrews 9:27 Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment.

1 Samuel 2:6 The Lord kills and he gives life, he sends down to Sheol, he can bring the dead up again.

The word “again” here shows that the people in Sheol only died one time due to sin. Because the only way to be raised from the dead is through faith alone in Jesus. And when we believe in Jesus, we are permanently saved, we cannot lose our salvation! So when we are brought back to life after death, resurrected, we stay alive permanently.

Christ only died one time on the cross, and then was resurrected 3 days later, because He paid for the wages of sin, which is a one time death. Jesus did not have to keep coming back to life and dying over and over again, He only died once.

Essentially it follows this flow chart.

Man created -> Man dies from sin -> Man in Sheol -> Man Believes in Christ -> Man made alive permanently.

Christ exists -> Christ died for sin -> Christ preaches to the dead -> Christ convinces Man to believe in Him -> Christ gives permanent life to man.

PSALM 139:8 If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in Sheol, you are there.

Bed singular, one bed.

The gospel, the good news, is this. Believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone and be saved. Thus everyone will eventually believe in Christ Jesus and be saved. This is true.

Luke 2:10 But the angel said to them, Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people."

This week I was talking to a person who talked about the indigenous people who suffered under the residential schools installed by the Catholic Church. In these residential schools, the children were physically abused, which is evil. The Lord is against violence! And God commands us to protect children. We must not physically harm children! In these residential schools, the children were heavily beaten, which demonstrates the evilness that is corporeal punishment. You’ve seen from the past posts on this website that I am against any sort of physical abuse directed towards children. Spanking children is evil, hitting kids with a rod is evil, it doesn’t matter how much force you apply or what tool you use, all physical abuse that you put towards children is evil!

Ephesians 6:4 Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.

We must bring up our children out of love, not hate. Hitting a child biologically brings about the emotion of anger, which the Lord God commands us not to do! The first most important commandment, as Christ says, is to love one another, this is the greatest commandment out of them all. We must love our neighbors as we love ourselves. Hitting a child is not love, it’s evil, it’s hate, it’s abuse! When you discipline a child, we do it mentally to them, give them examples on what’s good what’s evil, you don’t hit them!

Psalm 11:5 The Lord tests the righteous, but his soul hates the wicked and the one who loves violence.

It’s a great shame that all of this evil was done under the name of “Christianity”, because Christ is completely against all of this evil! Another attempt by Satan to disguise himself as an angel of light, and to try to make the Gospel be less appealing to people. There’s a lot of people who talk about great sins done under the name “Christian” in the past as the reason why they don’t want to be Christian, and it’s a great shame indeed. One recent example is Vladmir Putin, who goes under the title of a “Christian” by being pictured in services at a Russian Orthodox Church and is best friends with their church head, yet does all sorts of evil war crimes by invading Ukraine. The mass kidnapping of children, the mass torture of civilians, destruction and chaos.

Proverbs 3:31 Do not envy a man of violence and do not choose any of his ways,

Isaiah 60:18 Violence shall no more be heard in your land, devastation or destruction within your borders; you shall call your walls Salvation, and your gates Praise.

When we try to convert people to Christianity, God instructs us to do it with kindness and gentleness. We must present the Gospel in a way that does good, so the good news is seen in a favourable light.

Psalm 100:5 For the Lord is good and His love endures forever; His faithfulness continues to all generations.

Universal Salvation through Christ is the scripture truth.
John 6:35 Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst.

Universal Salvation is granted to all, That does not mean ALL will accept it.

Faith Alone Salvation through Christ is the scripture truth.
John 1:12 But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God,

Not ALL will receive Him. And also all those who accept the Free Gift of Salvation and become a Child of God, can freely choose to walk away from it.

Once Saved Always Saved Salvation through Christ is the scripture truth.
Ephesians 4:30 the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.

Your interpretation of that verse is severely flawed.
Every single person who has accepted Jesus Christ and GOT SAVED, are indeed sealed to stand judgement from Jesus on the Day of Redemption. The Day of Redemption is the very day that Jesus Returns to the Earth, and He judges every single person who has accepted Him and GOT SAVED. But make no mistake about this one thing. Just because every single person who has got Saved and are sealed unto the Day of Redemption, does NOT mean they will be judged Worthy enough to live with Him for all eternity, when they are Judged by Him.

Billions of professing Christians who are sealed for the Day of Redemption, will not be accepted into His Kingdom. Those who do not obey the Word of God, will be rejected by Him, even though they claim with their mouths things like "I am Saved", " I am covered by His Blood", "I am Saved through Grace", "I have His Righteousness", "I am sealed for Salvation", "All we have to do is believe", "Once Saved Always Saved", "Everyone will go to Heaven", etc.

Here are those who will be accepted by Him on the Day of Redemption:

And whatsoever we ask, we receive of Him, because we keep His commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in His sight. (22)
And this is His commandment, That we should
1)* Believe on the name of His Son Jesus Christ (FAITH, Many do this),
AND
2)
Love One Another (WORKS, very FEW do this),
as He gave us commandment. (23)
And he that keepeth His commandments dwelleth in Him, and He in him. And hereby we know that He abideth in us, by the Spirit which He hath given us. (1Jn 3:22-24)

Woe to those who believe 1) is all that is needed. (Faith ONLY believers)
Woe to those who believe 2) is all that is needed. (Works ONLY believers)

Faith and Works is needed for one to be Truly Saved. Period.

Universal Salvation is granted to all
Thus the Lord's will is stronger than free will and everyone will eventually be convinced to believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone and be saved.
John 1:9 "The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world"

Believe in Christ with faith alone and be saved. And thus all people will become believers in Jesus with faith alone and go to Heaven.

Philippians 3:9 And be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which comes through faith in Christ

Please note that this is not a personal attack on David J. Stewart, but rather an analysis to show what is correct and what is not correct from his jesus-is-savior site. I love all people regardless of who they are. Please do not spread hate to anyone my friends :)

Romans 10:17 So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ

First, let’s start with what jesus-is-savior site gets right.

Jesus-is-savior says that, as the name shows, that Jesus is the only way to Heaven. This is true. It’s only through Christ we can be saved from our sins.

Romans 3:26 It was to show his righteousness at the present time, so that he might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.

Jesus-is-savior also mentions that you must be saved by faith alone to go to Heaven. This is true. There are many articles on Jesus-is-savior which exposes false religions for promoting works salvation and these are good too.

Jesus-is-savior correctly says that repentance is recognizing one as a sinner and rebukes repentance turning from sins as false and works salvation. This is very good.

John 8:24 I told you that you would die in your sins, for unless you believe that I am he you will die in your sins.”

Jesus-is-savior correctly talks about once saved always saved. However, they rename it to “if saved always saved” which is false. Everyone will eventually be saved, hence the “once”, by renaming it “if”

Matt. 5:44-45 Jesus commanded us to be like Himself and His Father: "Love your enemies, bless those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you that you may be sons of your Father in heaven."

Jesus-is-savior also uses the phrase “Eternal Security” as a synonym for “Once Saved Always Saved”.

2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering towards us, not willing that any should perish, but that ALL should come to repentance."

However, one major area where Jesus-is-savior is wrong is there false belief in Eternal Conscious Torment Hell. This is false! Everyone will eventually become believers in Christ Jesus and all people will go to Heaven. This is the truth my friends! Hell will be emptied out, no one will be in there.

John 6:44 "No one can come to Christ unless the Father who sent Him draws him."

Jesus-is-savior site also only uses the King James Version (or as they call it the King James Bible, KJB). I’ve also used the King James Version (KJV) for verses. However, I also use many other versions of the Bible and there’s nothing wrong with using other versions too. While it’s fine to have versions that you like more than others, like how I like the Aionian Bible, only the original Greek and Hebrew Scriptures are correct, since anything else can have translation errors when ported over to another language by mere human authors.

With that out of the way, you may remember from my life story I posted on the Tentmaker forum the following:

https://tentmaker.org/forum/testimo...-et-to-annihlation-to-ur/msg220615/#msg220615

Then I looked back at Christianity. I was never told how to be saved, so I searched online looking for answers. I came across the extremely fundamentalist site Jesus-is-savior.com by Eternal Torment believer David J. Stewart. I don't go to that site anymore, I do not recommend any fellow Universalist to go there, but it's there where I learned a lot about the Bible and how to be saved.

Acts 3:21 In Jesus Christ is "the restoration of ALL THINGS, which God has spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began."

It shows how the Lord can use everyone for the ultimate good. While Jesus-is-savior gets stuff wrong on his website, his faith alone for permanent salvation part is true, even though he still believes in the false ECT hell.

John 12:47 Jesus "did not come to judge the world but to save the world."

So I try to take what the small parts I liked about the site and incorporate into this website. For instance, I still can’t stand looking at white screens for so long since it hurts my eyes, so I adopted the black background with white text from their site. Also, the name “jesus-saves-all” is based off of the good parts “jesus-is-savior”. Jesus-is-savior has parts of their site that is wrong, so I made this website as a way to take what is good and put it on display.

Genesis 12:3 All peoples on earth will be blessed through Abraham.

Here are links from the Tentmaker site that discuss the Jesus-is-savior site. Please note that I do not agree with every user on Tentmaker and only source this for informational purposes. For this instance for example, what I mean is, I am against the Roman Catholic Church because they teach works salvation which is false.

https://tentmaker.org/forum/index.php?action=search2

https://tentmaker.org/forum/christian-life/has-anyone-ever-heard-of-david-stewart/msg94931/#msg94931

https://tentmaker.org/forum/lounge/how-to-find-missionaries-to-work-with/msg163715/#msg163715

Oh, and of course, there’s so much on the site that I can’t cover anything, so I focused on purely the salvation stuff.

Believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone to be saved. And thus, everyone will become believers in Jesus Christ. And thus everyone will go to Heaven because all people will have the Holy Spirit wrapped around them, protecting them permanently

Romans 5:18: "Therefore, as one trespass led to condemnation for all men, so one act of righteousness leads to justification and life for all men."

I was outside in the real world and saw someone post three links to the GotQuestions.org site. I’ve heard of the site before so I recognized it and it gave me the idea to rebuke them, since what they post online has real world consequences!

Romans 10:17 So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ

The problem with Got Questions is that there are many different answers they have to questions, which can also be their advantage. If someone wants to search up something specific, they have an answer for it. Though they claim to have “Biblical Answers” not all of their answers are Biblical and some of their answers even contradict the true scriptures. Thus, I will be going through a brief list of what Got Questions get right and what Got Questions get false. I can’t go through absolutely everything because they have a full team of volunteers who answer questions and I’m just, well me lol, Harold Samson, managing this whole site. But I will try my best

Galatians 3:8 And the Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel beforehand to Abraham, saying, “In you shall all the nations be blessed.”

https://www.gotquestions.org/sola-fide.html = TRUE

Got Questions gets faith alone salvation right, because we must only believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone to be saved. They are against works salvation, so this is good.

John 5:24 Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life.

https://www.gotquestions.org/once-saved-always-saved.html = TRUE

Got Questions says that OSAS, Once Saved Always Saved is true. This means that once a person receives salvation from God the first time by believing in Jesus Christ by faith alone, they are saved. This is also known as the Doctrine of Eternal Security.

Romans 3:24 And are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus,

Got Question gets Annihilationism is false right. Nobody will be destroyed forever. Everyone will be given permanent life through Christ. Which leads into the next article.

EZEKIEL 18:23 Have I any desire, says the Lord God, for the death of a wicked man? Will I not rather that he should mend his ways and live?

https://www.gotquestions.org/universalism.html

Got Question states that Universal Salvation is false, but this is false. Universal Salvation through Jesus Christ is the Biblical truth! Got Questions is against Christian Universalism, but Christian Universalism is true! I say this truth out of kindness. Everyone will go to Heaven because Christ will convince every person in existence to believe in Him and be saved permanently. Even those in Sheol who died before believing in Christ will eventually come to have faith alone in Jesus and go to Heaven. No one is out of reach for the Lord, there is always a second chance for those who need or want it!

EZEKIEL 37:12 I will open your graves and bring you up from them, and restore you to the land of Israel . You shall know that I am the Lord, when I open your graves and bring you up from them, 0 my people.

https://www.gotquestions.org/hell-real-eternal.html

Got Questions also promotes the lie that is Eternal Conscious Torment. This is false. No loving God would torture people forever! Everyone will be saved and Hell will be empty. Sheol is only temporary mental anguish, when a person recognizes that they have sins, and that anguish will have an end. Torment will not last forever. Torment will not be physical pain. We are not to repay evil with evil.

HOSEA 14:4, 9 I will heal their waywardness and love them freely, for my anger has turned away from them .... Who is wise? He will realize these things. Who is discerning? He will understand them. The ways of the Lord are right; the righteous walk in them.

There are many other Got Questions articles but I will stop there.

HABAKKUK 1:5 Loom ... and watch-and be utterly amazed. For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe, even if you were told.

Believe with faith alone in Christ Jesus and be saved. Thus all people will become believers in Jesus Christ and go to Heaven. This is the truth my friends :)

Isaiah 54:13 "All your children shall be taught by the Lord, and great shall be the peace of your children"

I was reading the news and found this saddening story.

Title: 23% of Dutch under-40s think the Holocaust was a myth or exaggerated

Here is the truth: The Holocaust is real historical event that has been extensively documented by many scientifically proven sources. These accounts have been backed by multiple third-party research organizations, international bodies and governments and thus are accurate.

The Holocaust is NOT a myth. The Holocaust is NOT exaggerated.

Antisemitism is racism, because it involves antagonism against a specific race. The truth is that Christ came to save all races, all Jewish people will go to Heaven. This is true. Every member of every race will believe in Christ with faith alone and be saved.

The Lord tells us we will all be equal under Christ.

Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

It’s truly sickening how there are people out there who will actively deny the historical facts that these tragedies took place. Then you have the rise of people who praise Hitler. Hitler is EVIL! Because Hitler committed mass violence and the Lord is against violence. “Neo-nazis” as in, new nazis, who are still evil just like the old nazis, because they also promote mass violence. Or evil “White Supremacists” who believe their random race to be better than other races and hate other races, Christ commands us to love each other, Christ makes us equal.

Psalm 11:5 The Lord tests the righteous and the wicked, And the one who loves violence His soul hates.

We are supposed to love each other, as Christ commands.

John 13:34 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

The Lord is against antisemitisms. We are not to judge people based on how they look like physically. And Christ did not come to judge the world, but to save it.

John 7:24 Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.”

John 12:47 Jesus "did not come to judge the world but to save the world."

Satan has tried many times to wipe out the Jewish people, from the times of Babylon to the evil Nazis. The Devil is also behind the false doctrine of ET, Eternal Torment. So this shows that Satan uses racism as a tool to cause harm. The doctrine of Universal Reconciliation is the solution against racism, because it doesn’t matter what race you are, eventually, you will be convinced to believe in Jesus Christ and be washed of all your sins.

Revelation 7:9 After this I looked, and behold, a great multitude that no one could number, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, with palm branches in their hands,

It will be a truly beautiful day to see all the diverse nations of the Earth, every people, gathered together before the Lamb in peace and harmony with one another, with love <3

Here is a quote from the user WhiteWings from the Tentmaker Forum, a discussion site for Christian Universalists.

Antisemitism goes hand in hand with that filthy ET doctrine.

Both antisemitism and mainstream "Christian" teachings are doctrines of exclusion.

Antisemitism often goes hand in hand with racism. Exclude other groups.

That's what today's paganized church is all about. Excluding as many people as possible. That way the few left are special. Superior. Hitler would speak of ubermenschen and untermenschen.

That's the tickling of the ears. (2 Tim 4:3)

Thus the Lord's will is stronger than free will and everyone will eventually be convinced to believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone and be saved.

Jas_2:17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.

Brother your drowning and don't even know it.

Even so faith, Jas_2:17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.
My friend, DiscipleDave, this is my rebuke against works salvation. I say these words with kindness to you, but I also get straight to the point. Capital letters are meant to emphasize my point, because I still love you my friend. As well, I am VERY VERY STRICT when it comes to salvation!

Faith alone is what saves us. Not works salvation. Works salvation is completely false, it's only faith alone in Jesus Christ that saves us.
Romans 4:5 And to the one who does not work but believes in him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is counted as righteousness,

When someone is saved, then the Holy Spirit comes into them, then they are able to produce works, which is what James refers to. Works are not the requirement to salvation, they are the evidence of salvation. And what are these good works, these fruit? Being nice to people, loving others, loving God.
Romans 3:28 For we hold that one is justified by faith apart from works of the law.

Faith alone is the seed, to plant the tree, then when it's planted it grows and only then does it become able to bear good fruit, to grow fruit. The SEED which is FAITH ALONE salvation saves us! Not the works, not the fruit! Those are just evidence AFTER the fact! How can good works save us if we are only able to perform good works AFTER we are saved. It's IMPOSSIBLE to do good works before being saved. IMPOSSIBLE!!!! Therefore, it's IMPOSSIBLE to be saved by good works.
Philippians 3:9 And be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which comes through faith in Christ

Works salvation is heresy! It's completely FALSE. As we know, it's not by the law we are saved, but by grace through faith! This is clearly written multiple times in scripture over and over again.
Galatians 3:22 But the Scripture imprisoned everything under sin, so that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe.
John 3:18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.

It's an obvious truth, simple, even a child can understand it! Even children can believe in Christ with faith as small as a mustard seed and be saved.
Ephesians 2:8 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God,

Scripture proves this time and time again. Only faith alone in Jesus Christ washes us away of all of our sins. There's NOTHING no work no commandment no law we can follow to cleanse us of our sins, it's only believing in Jesus Christ that we are made righteous through that faith alone. My brother, you must understand that we are all sinners, every single one of us, no work salvation can save us, only the true righteous faith alone salvation.

How was James saved? Through faith alone salvation! How do we know that James was indeed saved? Through His works from the Holy Spirit that dwells within him! It is the Holy Ghost inside us that allows us to perform works of righteousness, because other wise, like Isaiah says, our works are like filthy rags! Filthy being related to menstruations, a female's period blood. We can shed as much blood as we want and it will do nothing to save us, only faith alone in Christ, only Christ's blood saves us.

Christ lived a perfect life, He died for our sins and rose again, that's why we are saved through His sacrifice. NONE of us lived a perfect life. CHRIST lived a perfect life. ALL OF US have sin! Christ has NO sin at all! He is pure perfection in human form and in God form.
Galatians 5:6 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision counts for anything, but only faith

Works never could save us. Even Abraham, in the Old Testament, how was he saved. Well, he believed in the salvation of God, who is Jesus Christ, and it was counted on him as righteousness. That's how we are saved. Anyone who teaches the false works salvation is leading people astray from Christ!

Faith alone salvation points people in the accurate direction towards Christ, because the whole process is about Jesus. Jesus saves us, we believe in Jesus and we are saved! All Jesus. There's absolutely zero human works put into it. Charity doesn't save us, donations, don't save us, believing in other religions that aren't Jesus Christ, the Lord, God, don't save us. Only faith alone in Jesus Christ saves us!
Romans 11:6 But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works; otherwise grace would no longer be grace. [No longer meaning never.

You know who else teaches works salvation, ALL FALSE RELIGIONS. The Muslims who follow the false belief in Islam, the fake beliefs Hinduists hold, the lies of the Buddhists, the trickery of the Jehovah's Witnesses, the deceit of Lordship Salvationists, and the abomination that is Satanism! Yes, some Satanists are humanist secularist atheists (atheism, which is weird because they believe in Satan yet don't believe in God, clearly a contradiction) who think they can do some random charity work and make themselves seen as good. FALSE!!!! False false false completely wrong.
James 2:23 And the Scripture was fulfilled that says, “Abraham believed God, and it was counted to him as righteousness”—and he was called a friend of God.

I am completely against anyone who leads people astray due to works salvation. It is ANTI-evangelism! The complete opposite of saving people, because we can only be saved by faith alone in Jesus Christ! Amen. That, my friend is the BIBLE TRUTH!

Look at this verse!
Galatians 3:8 And the Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel beforehand to Abraham, saying, “In you shall all the nations be blessed.”
God justified the Gentiles by FAITH. FAITH!!!! Faith alone in Jesus Christ is what saved them. Abraham believed in God through FAITH and he was saved. Sure, Abraham did many good works for God, but those good works aren't what saved Him, it was the faith alone that Abraham had that saved them. It's the faith alone that Gentiles have in Jesus Christ that washes them with their sins.
Romans 3:24 And are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus,

Faith alone salvation is about getting clean, taking a bath, in the spiritual sense. When we have sin, even one, and we all have sin, because we all have Original Sin from the Garden of Eden, then we are dirty. A dirty person can do as much good works as they want, but that doesn't change the fact that they're still DIRTY! UNCLEAN in the eyes of the Lord! How can we get clean? Only the Blood of Jesus Christ that He shed on the cross washes away all our sins!
Genesis 15:6 And he believed the Lord, and he counted it to him as righteousness.

Anyone who teaches works salvation teaches the same false doctrine as literally every other false religion of man. A works salvationist has the same credibility as a Pagan, a Wiccan, an Agnostic in terms of salvation. Nothing we do can ever save us, it's only faith alone in Jesus Christ who saves us.
John 5:24 Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life.

Thus eventually everyone will believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone and we will all be made CLEAN in the eyes of the Lord. Thus everyone will be saved.

Evolution

A princess kisses a frog and it turns into a prince, that’s a fairy tale!

A princess kisses a frog and a billion years later turns into a prince, that’s evolution!

Here is the truth. God created everything. God created the Heavens and the Earth. As told in the Book of Genesis this is true.

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

Jesus is God and He died for your sins. Believe in Christ Jesus and be saved. That is the only way to go to Heaven. Thus, to all people who do not believe in God, believe in Him and you will be saved. It’s guaranteed that eventually everyone will become believers in the Lord and go to Heaven.

Exodus 20:11 For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea and all that is in them, and rested on the seventh day; therefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day and made it holy.

Nehemiah 9:6

You alone are the Lord.

You have made the heavens,

The heaven of heavens with all their host,

The earth and all that is on it,

The seas and all that is in them.

You give life to all of them

And the heavenly host bows down before You.

We did not come from nothing. We came from the Lord. The Lord is the sole source of life! Thus trust in the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved from sin, which is death.

2 Kings 19:15 Hezekiah prayed before the Lord and said, “O Lord, the God of Israel, who are enthroned above the cherubim, You are the God, You alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth. You have made heaven and earth.

The Bible is very clear that God is the creator of everything that is good. The Heavens and the Earth are both His creation.

Psalm 115:15

May you be blessed of the Lord,

Maker of heaven and earth.

There are people who try to use science to falsely disprove the existence of God. But God exists whether or not scientists come up with a “proof” of His existence. God has always existed, whether or not scientists create academic papers, scholarly journals, research publications, university thesis, or not. In the Lord alone is Wisdom and Strength!

Isaiah 45:12“It is I who made the earth, and created man upon it.

I stretched out the heavens with My hands

And I ordained all their host.

Believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone and be saved. Thus, all people will become believers in Christ Jesus with faith only and all will be saved and go to Heaven.

Luke 3:6 All flesh shall see the salvation of God

Popular Presbyterian Minecraft Youtuber FALSELY teaches water baptism (aka works salvation)!​

I was watching this Youtube video about the history of all the denominations of the church.

First off, a handy video guide, in terms of denomination names. There’s certainly a lot. A lot for me to rebuke. But for now, let’s rebuke Presbyterianism. I say these words with kindness and love as usual. A love for the truth my friends.

I found that the Youtube creator identifies as a Presbyterian. They seem to have some random Minecraft gameplay in the background. Here’s a video they posted about baptism and salvation.

Here at 1:12 they say “Faith + Baptism doesn’t save” which is true, faith alone saves. But, as a Youtube commenter Jordan Towner says “1:46 in the video you explicitly say "Baptism is something that needs to happen before we can have faith." FALSE. The only thing we need to be saved is faith alone! How interesting since this comment was posted 17 hours ago.

Romans 4:5 And to the one who does not work but believes in him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is counted as righteousness,

Baptism is meant to be a metaphor, by how faith alone in Jesus Christ WASHES away our sins, and this sin is like dirt, a metaphor for taking a bath. Do we need to take a PHYSICAL bath to be saved? NO! Do we have a SPIRITUAL bath by believing in Jesus Christ with faith alone. Metaphorically, yes. The reason Jesus mentions baptism is to give us this imagery in our mind, a physical representation of a a spiritual concept, similar to Christ’s parables. It’s an explanation, not the actual concept.

WATER BAPTISM does not save us! Only faith alone in Jesus Christ.

He then mentions Baptismal Regeneration, saying that water baptism save us, this is FALSE

1st John 5:13... “These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may KNOW that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.” John states that the sole purpose of his Epistle is to teach us how to KNOW we are saved.

Getting washed with some physical water as an infant, or taking a physical shower as a teenager, or having a physical bath as an adult, none of it saves us! The only way we can get the Holy Spirit into us is by believing in Jesus Christ with faith alone! Like what, we need to go down some physical water slide to be saved? Splash Island? Water baptism for salvation is FALSE. Faith alone salvation in Jesus Christ is true!

A great shame because in another video Redeemed Zoomer rebuke Lordship Salvation. I also rebuke Lordship Salvation many times! Because it’s works salvation and it’s false. Only faith alone saves us.

Here Redeemed Zoomer posted a video about Universal Salvation. Interesting. I was originally rebuking him for the false water baptism belief, but sure, we’ll add in Universal Salvation here too.

First off, hell is not a permanent state, it’s only temporary mental anguish which is Sheol. Eventually, all will be saved by believing in Jesus with faith alone. So his description of Christian Universalism is at least true

At 1:09 they say “no one should be happy with eternal conscious torment” which is good! I agree, it’s not the Lord’s desire to punish forever, the Lord is merciful and gracious and will restore all people to Him through Christ, that’s His goal.

Then at 1:18 they say “even though I do take the traditional view of eternal conscious torment” oof, so close! They were so close! They understand that they are not happy with ECT, they understand that God is love, and yet they still accept ECT. Even though those two views contradict each other. Must be the mind’s coping mechanism. The truth is that

“no one should be happy with eternal conscious torment” because “God is not happy with eternal conscious torment.”

Psalm 100:5 For the Lord is good and His love endures forever; His faithfulness continues to all generations.

Look at that, the Lord’s love endures FOREVER. Forever meaning olam, Hebrew for pertaining to an age. His faithfulness continues to each generation of humanity. God will never give up on someone, He will keep convincing them to believe in Christ with faith alone until eventually they do believe in Jesus with faith alone and are saved. Nothing is too hard for God, with the Lord anything is possible!

3:20 Redeemed Zoomer says “this is a very dangerous doctrine”. Dangerous to Satan, I say, who wants to hurt people, the destroyer, the lion. However, to the Lord, this is not a dangerous doctrine. To Christians, this is not a dangerous doctrine. Eternal Conscious Torment is an extremely dangerous doctrine because that belief literally wants to tortures people forever

3:27 Redeemed Zoomer says “it may prevent those who you teach from being saved” FALSE. I have had many many people who have been saved because of Christian Universalism. Because they were traumatized by a God who tortures people forever, or were confused how a God who loves everyone would also torture the majority of people forever. The Christian truth is that everyone WILL go to Heaven. Christ will save everyone through faith alone. All people WILL believe in Jesus with faith only.

4:10 Redeemed Zoomer essentially says “This one Universalist I know IRL has not given people some apparent “theological tools” they need so that’s why he doesn’t believe in it.” I think the problem is that, Redeemed Zoomer promotes the false views of water baptism for salvation when it’s faith alone. So for them, they would probably define “theological tools” as some sort of water baptism being necessary for salvation which IS FALSE.

I believe that it’s useful for someone to first understand faith alone salvation then permanent salvation then universal salvation. Because when you believe in Christ with faith alone, of course you’re fully saved, but you also understand through the Holy Spirit, God’s kindness for the whole world. Otherwise, you’re trapped in this rules based system which says “Hey only people who are water baptized can be saved or follow these random rules, so not everyone can be saved” when the truth is “No rules save us, we are all sinners, thus we will all believe in faith alone in Jesus Christ and thus we will all be saved”.

So let’s examine their Presbyterian belief further then.

https://twitter.com/redeemed_zoomer

Their twitter says they are

High-Church Presbyterian (PCUSA)

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=High-Church+Presbyterian&ia=web

Google search I can’t really find any statement of faith. There’s a website, but it’s just a blog. So let me keep looking through various Presbyterian churches in general until I find one.

Here’s a Presbyterian church that I found, their statement of faith.

https://www.presbyterianmission.org/what-we-believe/grace/

Start quote With this understanding of grace, we are all predestined to be saved if we repent of our sins and accept by faith the relationship of love that God offers to us. End quote.

It’s true that it’s God grace to save us. Out of His grace He sent His Son to die on the cross for our sins.

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people,

It’s also true that we are all predestined to be saved, in terms of Christian Universalism. We are all elected in advance to become believers in Christ and go to heaven, because it was God’s plan in the beginning to make us all clean of sin by believing in Jesus. So it’s important they change that word “if” to “when”. EVENTUALLY, everyone will be saved, it’s not a matter of if, it’s a matter of when! That’s the Christian Universalist TRUTH. Its like with OSAS, Once Saved Always Saved. It’s not if saved, it’s ONCE saved, because eventually everyone will be saved. Universal Salvation coming true is not conditional, it WILL come true, because everyone WILL become believers in Jesus Christ with faith alone and all will be saved through Him.

Romans 11:6 But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works; otherwise grace would no longer be grace. [No longer meaning never]

No loving God would torture people in Hell forever, Hell doesn’t appear in the Bible at all. Hell comes from Greek MYTHology. It’s FAKE! Sheol, Hebrew word for realm of the dead, is true and it’s just where the dead people go. All of Sheol will be emptied out because everyone in the realm of the dead will become believers in Jesus Christ with faith alone and be saved!

LAMENTATIONS 3:31-33 For men are not cast off by the Lord forever. Though he may punish cruelly, yet he will have compassion in the fullness of his love; he does not willingly afflict or punish any mortal man.

And God never destroys people permanently, that would be a waste. God has made each person uniquely and with love, He knows how many hairs are on a person’s skin. He created all of us! He is God of all that is good! The creator of the world! Thus, He will save the world, because John 3:16 For God so loved THE WORLD!

Luke 12:7 But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered.

EZEKIEL 18:23 Have I any desire, says the Lord God, for the death of a wicked man? Will I not rather that he should mend his ways and live?

This Presbyterian says “Repent”. The meaning of repentance is recognition of sins NOT turning from sins. We can NOT turn from our sins to be saved because otherwise salvation would not be a free gift. Salvation is ONLY faith alone in Jesus Christ! NO works salvation. Turning from sins is works salvation.

It’s only possible for us to be free of sin, not by our own efforts, but by believing in the blood of Christ, who washes away all of our sins. We believe in Jesus Christ and then we are saved. After salvation, then we have the Holy Spirit permanently residing in us, so we cannot lose our salvation. We are permanently counted as righteous.

Genesis 15:6 And he believed the Lord, and he counted it to him as righteousness.

Meanwhile, they’re menu has on the top left a section that says “Baptism”

https://www.presbyterianmission.org/what-we-believe/baptism/

https://www.pcusa.org/

start quote “One of the main reasons for the lively discussion that surrounds the doctrine of baptism among contemporary Presbyterians is the historic Reformed conviction that “the Holy Spirit claims us in the waters of baptism” (“Brief Statement of Faith”).” end quote

WHAT!?!?! This is FALSE. The physical waters of baptism DO NOT save us. The ONLY way for the Holy Spirit to enter our body is through FAITH ALONE in Jesus Christ. Look at how many times it’s said in the Bible to believe in Christ with faith alone!

When we believe in Christ Jesus with faith alone we are permanently saved, the Holy Spirit permanently resides with us. Water baptism does absolutely NOTHING for salvation, it’s faith alone! Water baptism does NOT save us, only a simple belief in Jesus Christ. Believe in Him and the Comforter, the Ruach Adonai, comes to dwell within you permanently, your body is a temple!

Galatians 5:6 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision counts for anything, but only faith

So it seems with these Presbyterians in general, they like to confuse water baptism and faith alone. Woe to the Presbyterians. That’s why on my website www.jesus-saves-all.com I make it obviously clear . It seems like even Youtubers, people who have made dozens of videos on Christianity, still can’t understand this simple truth. A great shame, how people come and overcomplicate the Gospel like this. The simple Gospel truth is that we only need to believe in Jesus Christ and be saved THAT’S IT!

Back