Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Extreme Anti-aging Techniques

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
What am I preparing to do today? Pour a 6’ x 12’ slab one day soon. By myself. In Mississippi heat there are no rest periods till the pour is completed.
No rest till completed . What you said brought this to my mind . Jesus had no rest till the pouring out of our salvation was complete . How alone did Jesus feel knowing of the suffering to come and his disciples unable to stay awake and pray with Him . Stay hydrated today eddif with earthly water but I know you are filled with the living water :) .
Matthew26
36 Then cometh Jesus with them unto a place called Gethsemane, and saith unto the disciples, Sit ye here, while I go and pray yonder.
37 And he took with him Peter and the two sons of Zebedee, and began to be sorrowful and very heavy.
38 Then saith he unto them, My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death: tarry ye here, and watch with me.
39 And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.
40 And he cometh unto the disciples, and findeth them asleep, and saith unto Peter, What, could ye not watch with me one hour?
41 Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.
42 He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if this cup may not pass away from me, except I drink it, thy will be done.
43 And he came and found them asleep again: for their eyes were heavy.
44 And he left them, and went away again, and prayed the third time, saying the same words.
45 Then cometh he to his disciples, and saith unto them, Sleep on now, and take your rest: behold, the hour is at hand, and the Son of man is betrayed into the hands of sinners.

I will pick on you. Do not take this as an attack, but I will make some points.

2 Thessalonians 3:10 kjv
10. For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.

No lazy folks allowed. No work no eat.
I know (different kinds of work). Neither borrowers or lenders be.

Adelle Davis was one of the first modern diet authors. Some of her advice was shaky at best, but her main thing was eat complex carbohydrates (for slow blood sugar rise and long lasting energy before slow blood sugar fall.

These are not all hers:
No over processed carbs.
No flour (raises glycemic index)
No extreme heat (converts to dextrose)
No seed coat removal of grains
No fried foods (converts nitrites to nitrates)
No GMO plants (different beans in different fields) this is all about theology
Corn without ashes - Pellagra
White Rice without seed coat - beriberi
No vitamin C scurvy

If you push activity to extreme you can enter ketosis. Eat fat or go extreme activity.

You are listening to a:
Gluten intolerant
Protein allergy
Bean digestive issues
Drug allergies
Vaccine allergies

So I can’t live very well by food alone.

2 Peter 1:5 kjv
5. And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;
6. And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;
7. And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.

We talk about food, but it is really about spiritual supplements and not messing up theology.

Hidden in food is how to study.

Mississippi redneck
eddif
I dont mean to imply people shouldn't work. It's just that not everyone is able to run or participate in physical activity. But diet is the one thing they can change to make a difference.

I dont mean to imply people shouldn't work. It's just that not everyone is able to run or participate in physical activity. But diet is the one thing they can change to make a difference.
I know where you are coming from. My save list on Roku has all the diet shows that are diet oriented. I used your post because I felt it would not damage your belief.

Being in a ketogenic condition helps people with a lot of problems. If their problem is genetic it still works. I have low blood sugar and am familiar with the feeling. Other people freak when low blood sugar hits.

Let no one judge you in regards to food or drink or sabbath or holy day, for these things are but shadows of things to come. The body is Christ. (From memory).

Pressed post early in edit now

eddif

Last edited:
No rest till completed . What you said brought this to my mind . Jesus had no rest till the pouring out of our salvation was complete . How alone did Jesus feel knowing of the suffering to come and his disciples unable to stay awake and pray with Him . Stay hydrated today eddif with earthly water but I know you are filled with the living water :) .
Matthew26
36 Then cometh Jesus with them unto a place called Gethsemane, and saith unto the disciples, Sit ye here, while I go and pray yonder.
37 And he took with him Peter and the two sons of Zebedee, and began to be sorrowful and very heavy.
38 Then saith he unto them, My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death: tarry ye here, and watch with me.
39 And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.
40 And he cometh unto the disciples, and findeth them asleep, and saith unto Peter, What, could ye not watch with me one hour?
41 Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.
42 He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if this cup may not pass away from me, except I drink it, thy will be done.
43 And he came and found them asleep again: for their eyes were heavy.
44 And he left them, and went away again, and prayed the third time, saying the same words.
45 Then cometh he to his disciples, and saith unto them, Sleep on now, and take your rest: behold, the hour is at hand, and the Son of man is betrayed into the hands of sinners.
Good post

Concrete work is not for everyone. You have a clock running if a ready mix truck delivers. It will start to set up in the truck. Sugar will slow the process in an emergency. In hot weather I have used sugar to allow my one man operations.

Helpers will take a break and cause all sorts of problems.

That all said. PaRDeS is the concept that ties the natural to the spiritual. We should have the reaction you did a lot of times in life.

You done good.

eddif

How well I know how to not run.

I even know what it is not to be able to crawl.
I had a muscle spasm once that I could only pull on furniture or kick on door facings to get to a phone to call for help. They wanted to put me in traction, but I refused.

If not for radio preachers I might have never got my life back. Long story.

eddif

Just found out my favorite pizza restaurant had a fire and won't be open for the foreseeable future. 😢
Oh no.

Carb craving disaster. Since I am gluten intolerant (great debate over words). I had no choice on wheat, but complex grains worked while I still could eat meat. The lone star tick got me. The tick allergy quit till I got another bite (I guess).

The beef feed lots and chicken houses use so many things that allergic reactions to animal medications can cause problems too.
A lot more people get to live on/by faith now.

Just put anxiety away with prayers and supplications.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

Oh no.

Carb craving disaster. Since I am gluten intolerant (great debate over words). I had no choice on wheat, but complex grains worked while I still could eat meat. The lone star tick got me. The tick allergy quit till I got another bite (I guess).

The beef feed lots and chicken houses use so many things that allergic reactions to animal medications can cause problems too.
A lot more people get to live on/by faith now.

Just put anxiety away with prayers and supplications.

Mississippi redneck
eddif
Yeah, I just hope nobody was hurt. I've known the people there for a long time. It's family owned for several generations.

I've heard about ticks giving people lyme disease and causing auto immune disorders.

Yeah, I just hope nobody was hurt. I've known the people there for a long time. It's family owned for several generations.

I've heard about ticks giving people lyme disease and causing auto immune disorders.
And know I self diagnose. If there are 8 indicators of an illness, and I have six (pretty sure I know what is going on. Can I be wrong? Sure. When wheat became a problem and I quit eating wheat I was better. If I accidentally got wheat I got worse.

Malaria was a trip. The CDC says if you have not been out of country you probably do not have malaria. On their web site they have suitcase malaria.

I have had 78 and 48 hour malaria..

eddif

And know I self diagnose. If there are 8 indicators of an illness, and I have six (pretty sure I know what is going on. Can I be wrong? Sure. When wheat became a problem and I quit eating wheat I was better. If I accidentally got wheat I got worse.

Malaria was a trip. The CDC says if you have not been out of country you probably do not have malaria. On their web site they have suitcase malaria.

I have had 78 and 48 hour malaria..

eddif
Not 78 hour 72 hour malaria. WiFi went down I posted on tower. In edit I just put in the wrong hour.

72 hour was from Africa, Vietnam, or Thailand. I had a sub clinical case that quinine for leg cramps cured.

The 48 hour came from Africa game preserve area via suitcase to my wife on vacation in Vermont. In May we were both working on a barbecue grill in mosquitos. June 8 2020 I got chills at 4:20 pm. It lasted till July 8th.

I took some bark but it just quit by the grace of God. My wife thought I had died several times. She saw a toe move. LOL
After Vermont she was very sick for a week? She never had chills and fever?

Many are our trials, but the Lord delivers us.

You can set a clock on certain malaria strains.

My wife took me on a mile walk right after August 2020. Pretty rough walk. Finally learned about pursed lip breathing so I could jog.

Enough about me.

eddif

We have enough immigrants.

No need for another snow bird , NYC lover to ruin my state .
Hey....
I ain't no immigrant. (not that there's anything wrong with it).

I ain't no snowbird....don't need to run to Fla. (not that there's anything wrong with it).

I ain't no lover of NYC (where I lived all my life).

So there.
:tongue

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back