Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

'ey up (:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Lifesong

Hi all,

My name is RJ and I'm from England. 17 years of age, but not long till I hit the scary albeit awesome age of 18.

I'm a struggling Christian so to speak; I have my ups and downs, but its only a recent thing that I've actually been in touch with my faith, which is an exciting thing. Anyway, just thought I would seek out a Christian forum to be apart of and stumbled across this one! Hopefully I will be active and will get to know you all.

Tarrah for now,
RJ

Thanks for the warm welcome! Was browsing the site whilst at work (hope I wasn't caught, eek) and was pleased to see the wide variety of topic you all discuss on this forum - it will be wonderful to contribute to them as well.

Thanks once again (:

Welcome to the site RJ. lots of nice friendly people here,,, I pray this place will help you with your faith. :wave

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back