Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Falling in love with Jesus Christ

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I've been struggling a lot with really DEEPLY falling in love with Jesus. I want to be the best Christian I can be, and I want to save people & love them. I just need to take a higher step in my relationship. Thank you for your prayers!!!

Friend all I have to say is with my years of knowing christ. and falling in and out of my walk with christ has taught me that there is no such thing of a perfect christian but instead there is a such thing of a perfect love that comes from christ as well as from within us. But when it comes to saving others remember this approach how did jesus approach the weary not with oh you need to come to church or your dammed. But instead talk with em like you would with your friends like what the finale score to a football game was then u implant the jesus bug in there ear and let them know what he has done for u. and dont worry about falling off here and there on this path I have fallen alot and gotten back up on the horse of jesus but dont do what i did and fall off and attempt to give up becuase he will never let you go.

God bless

The verbs 'struggling' and 'falling in love' are usually not seen in the same sentence.
I, too, have fallen in love and it was both delicious and done without any struggle whatsoever.

Ignatius

but dont do what i did and fall off and attempt to give up becuase he will never let you go.

God bless

I know two that had gone through that before I met them. One was there to disciple me when Jesus took hold on me and the other became another mentor shortly thereafter.
From what they tell me it's just a lot better to surrender right off where Christ is concerned. :yes
They really had their hands full. :biggrin

taught me that there is no such thing of a perfect christian

God bless

Said I want to find the perfect church. I was told that as soon as I walked through the door it wouldn't be perfect anymore.

Truth hurts. :lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been struggling a lot with really DEEPLY falling in love with Jesus. I want to be the best Christian I can be, and I want to save people & love them. I just need to take a higher step in my relationship. Thank you for your prayers!!!

I must admit, when I saw how powerful Christ truly is, I wondered how could such a being really love humans. I had a pet squirrel and I truly loved her so much, she loved me back so much, it's like the story about the person who loves Jesus the most, is the one who is the least, the stupidest, the uncoolest, the poorest. He has nothing, to live for, but the love of God.

when my squirrel died, I could not believe how sad I was, God could possibly feel that sad for human beings, maybe, I believe now.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back