Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

False Prophet

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Then who is the beast out of the sea and who is the beast out of the earth?
Rev 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. These two are not one person but representatives of that prince Satan that will also join them in the lake of fire later.
The beast is a political leader, the little horn of Dan 7:8, whereas the False Prophet is a religious leader shown us as the little horn of Dan 8:9.
Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Rev 10:2 . . he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth. Israel is the earth, and the Gentiles the sea.
Revelation 13:1 as a beast rises out of the sea. Be aware that the beast here represents nations which the antichrist comes out of. These nations do not physically rise from the sea. Isaiah 57:20 But the wicked are like the troubled sea, when it cannot rest, whose waters cast up mire and dirt. The sea is symbolic of the troubled nations here.

Now the second beast; the false prophet comes from the earth and again that is also symbolic of peoples. Isaiah 66:8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.

not one verse in The Revelation of Christ speaks of antichrist... not one... who are we to adjust the Word of God.. to make is say what it does not...
Rollo Tamasi I agree my good brother is teaching.. Many good men teach so.. but the Scriptures of The Revelation of Christ do not say antichrist..

Not being unfamiliar with dispensational teaching living, it for about 30 years of my adult live... My study Bible was Scofield. .
My spirit kept going to the Cross despite the study ... This dispensational teaching does not hold the Cross. as in "if I be lifted up i will draw all men to me.".
I see the Cross of Christ as the center of God's history... the center of all ... All the OT points to the Cross ... We can find Jesus on just about every page.. This sacrifice and that sacrifice over and over... instead of looking to the Son of God our Salvation our Sacrifice ,,, we look to a supposed time of some kind of earthly rule...
We skip the verses telling us the kingdom is within...we skip the Kingdom being righteous peace and Joy in the Holy Ghost as the Bible clearly states.. We want to rule some mans idea of kingdom..... the Scriptures tell us we 'reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.'
We do not believe the Words of Jesus when He said 'this generation" we change it to fit what we want it to say...

everyone looks reads studies what ever from a stand point of some preconceived ideas ... We do our brains absorb stuff... we hear snippints of this or that we see movies ... hear our grandmothers.. just cause we are people we want things to fit nicely into our thoughts ..

A lesson learned on the scriptures, about 20 years ago, was when i found God's covenant with Abraham was conditional .

Gen 26:4 And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed;
Gen 26:5 Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.

Lev 26:40 If they shall confess their iniquity, and the iniquity of their fathers, with their trespass which they trespassed against me, and that also they have walked contrary unto me;
Lev 26:41 And that I also have walked contrary unto them, and have brought them into the land of their enemies; if then their uncircumcised hearts be humbled, and they then accept of the punishment of their iniquity:
Deu 7:12 Wherefore it shall come to pass, if ye hearken to these judgments, and keep, and do them, that the LORD thy God shall keep unto thee the covenant and the mercy which he sware unto thy fathers:

Sorta like we might tell our kid ... Yes i will buy you a car... that is all the kid hears DAD IS GOING TO BUY ME A CAR... the forgotten conditions are good grades no drugs ... being respectful ...

my fixation is on what do the Scriptures say
I respect your argument on a scriptural basis for sure. But I'm confident that the 'man of intrigue' who rules the world in the end time and opposes Christ at his return will qualify as an anti-christ by the Biblical definition. Perhaps we can understand him as THE anti-christ, meaning the supreme manifestation of the spirit of anti-christ.

What about "son of perdition"
That only refers to the one who will exalt himself above God in the end times as being a man. No actual connection to 'anti-christ' is made in that passage if I'm not mistaken. But as I say, surely this 'son of perdition' who will appear will be the epitome of the spirit of anti-christ.

The antichrist is the false prophet:biggrin2
Revelation 13 explains the difference between what many call the appearing of the ultimate spirit of anti-christ, the beast out of the sea, and the appearing of the false prophet, which is the beast of the earth. They are two distinct beasts. The beast out of the earth is the beast out of the sea's enforcer. He is the one that makes all lost people take the mark of the beast out of the sea and worship his image. I believe according to current circumstances that the United States best fits the role of the false prophet and who can rain down fire on people at will in the name of a global agenda. So, in time, if kingdoms don't change, America will the country that can best serve as the beast out of the sea's global enforcer.

Last edited:
Joh_17:12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

We all talk about the anti-christ.
No one ever talks about the False Prophet.

Who is the False Prophet?
How does he differ from the beast out of the sea (anti-christ?).
Is he alive today?
How will we recognize him?

Will he be American?
Will he be from California?

Oprah/Eckhart Tolle

Rev 13:11 2 horns like a lamb, but spoke like a dragon.

Look like Christian message, but opposite. - - No need for Jesus the Christ, coming in the flesh.

Oprah endorsed Obama, They are intertwined.

not one verse in The Revelation of Christ speaks of antichrist... not one... who are we to adjust the Word of God.. to make is say what it does not...
Rollo Tamasi I agree my good brother is teaching.. Many good men teach so.. but the Scriptures of The Revelation of Christ do not say antichrist..

No where in Scripture does it say Christmas.
No where in Scripture does it say Easter.
No where in Scripture does it say Calvary.

When people use these words, do we really want to argue the point?

Revelation 13 explains the difference between what many call the appearing of the ultimate spirit of anti-christ, the beast out of the sea, and the appearing of the false prophet, which is the beast of the earth. They are two distinct beasts. The beast out of the earth is the beast out of the sea's enforcer. He is the one that makes all lost people take the mark of the beast out of the sea and worship his image. I believe according to current circumstances that the United States best fits the role of the false prophet and who can rain down fire on people at will in the name of a global agenda. So, in time, if kingdoms don't change, America will the country that can best serve as the beast out of the sea's global enforcer.
My thoughts,
The sea is people.
7 heads, 7 continents
10 horns, represent power.
The beast will be a one world, political, religious, economical and educational system. 4 hidden dynasties
They worshipped the Dragon which gave power to the beast.
Another beast, he had 2 horns like a lamb, (imitate Christ) and he spoke as a Dragon. So called antichrist, false prophet
He caused the earth to worship the beast, he depth great wonders, maketh fire come down in the sight of men.
And deceived them.:twocents
One can not buy and sell in this one world system.,unless they worship this beast.

Example,
The World Trade Center
It is a one world system.
When the planes hit it, it wounded the economical system.
I still believe it is Trying to recover.

Same as the Harlot, it is a one world religious system.

:twocents

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back