Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Fantastic Toby Mac Concert!!!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Mike

I had a great day! We went to our first Lions game of the season, and enjoyed a 48-3 drubbing of the Chiefs. Then we ran home and headed out to the Toby Mac concert. Fantastic! He makes me feel like a teenager again. I don't know anyone who can bring that energy, and I would put him up against ANYONE (Christian or secular) in a live performance.

He also had Mandesa (spelling?) and the old singer from Newsboys (forgot his name). They were icing on the cake. I'm going to make sure I never miss an opportunity to see him in concert again! Just brilliant!

Has anyone else seen him?

I love the guy, and I love the music, bold and true

You would have to be a Detroit fan to enjoy the Christians being thrown to the lions event that was called a football game. Only someone who has been a Detroit fan can enjoy being on the other side of that Mauling ;o)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back