Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Fantasy Football

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I used to be in a fantasy football and baseball league, but haven't been for the las two years. I just could dedicate all that time to analizing the stats, injuries, starters, ect. It takes a lot of time if you want a good chance at winning.

Does anyone want to play? I've got a league I can start if anyone is interested. Any and all are welcome!!

Go to the link below.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1

Click Sign up

Select "Join Existing League"

Select "Join Custom League"

League ID#: 381446
Password: darkcell

Draft Type: self
Draft Status: Predraft
Start Scoring in Week: Week 1 (Sept 2-8)
Maximum Number of Teams: 10
Maximum Moves: No maximum
Maximum Trades: 0
Scoring Type: Point-based League
Waiver Time: 1
Post Draft Players: Free Agents
Playoffs: No Playoffs
Bye Points: Yes
Fractional Points: No
Negative Points: No
Starting Positions: QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, RB, TE, K, DEF,[ Bench QB, Bench RB, Bench WR, Bench TE , Bench K, Bench Defense]
Statistical Categories (Offense): Passing Yards (25 yards per point)
Passing Touchdowns (6)
Rushing Yards (10 yards per point)
Rushing Touchdowns (6)
Receptions (1)
Reception Yards (10 yards per point)
Reception Touchdowns (6)
Return Touchdowns (6)
2 Point Conversions (2)

Statistical Categories (Kickers): Field Goals 0-19 Yards (3)
Field Goals 20-29 Yards (3)
Field Goals 30-39 Yards (3)
Field Goals 40-49 Yards (6)
Field Goals 50+ Yards (7)
Point After Attempt Made (1)

Statistical Categories (Defense Teams): Sack (1)
Interception (2)
Fumble Recovery (2)
Touchdown (6)
Safety (2)
Block Kick (2)

garrett, you also need to have a registered user name on yahoo. Just sign up for a user name and then join the league.

all i get when i log in is rules then do you sign up or do you not accept!!

i know i got 2 sn on yahoo my main one and one i have for my guild website!!

Yeah, if you aren't going to be around for the draft you can pre-rank who you want. I haven't decided when to try drafting, I'm thinking towards the end of next week.

I'll let you know more about it in the coming days.

Hey Mike, it didn't work out like it was supposed to. We only had 3 of us so I opened it to the public and it didn't get enough people by the start of the season so it didn't happen.

Next year I'll just schedule a live draft and if it doesn't get enough people Yahoo will just fill it in time for the draft.

Too bad I didn't look here earlier :sad I joined a league with some guys I work with, and have been enjoying it.

Too bad I decided to use Maddox yesterday as my QB - he stunk up the field worst than the most foul smelling thing you can think of.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back