Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Father and Child

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
0001-9288514698_20211004_234029_0000.png
An Emoji Devotional for Mon 4th Oct, 2021

Topic: Father and Child

Highlights:

“Never! Can a mother forget her nursing child? Can she feel no love for the child she has borne? But even if that were possible, I would not forget you!

God is a father to his children. It is the duty of a father to take care of His children. God will take care of you if you accept His love as your father. Any father and Child relationship has to come through Jesus. God said in John 3:16 that if you believe in Jesus, you will have a whole and lasting life.

It is your heavenly father that is most trusted because He has the whole world in His care and He is a loving God that wants a lasting relationship. That is why our heavenly father blesses all union we have through His Son. He said that though a nursing mother can forget her child, He will not forget you.

God still have you in mind because you matter a lot to Him. You need to find your way through Jesus to Him because John 14:6 tells us that Jesus is the way, truth and life to the Heavenly Father. Whatever you want from God, begin to build a relationship with Him over that thing and you may have it.

Prayer: Able God, I want you to shower your mercy on me through Jesus Christ my Lord. I believe in Jesus name. Amen

View attachment 12936
An Emoji Devotional for Mon 4th Oct, 2021

Topic: Father and Child

Highlights:

“Never! Can a mother forget her nursing child? Can she feel no love for the child she has borne? But even if that were possible, I would not forget you!

God is a father to his children. It is the duty of a father to take care of His children. God will take care of you if you accept His love as your father. Any father and Child relationship has to come through Jesus. God said in John 3:16 that if you believe in Jesus, you will have a whole and lasting life.

It is your heavenly father that is most trusted because He has the whole world in His care and He is a loving God that wants a lasting relationship. That is why our heavenly father blesses all union we have through His Son. He said that though a nursing mother can forget her child, He will not forget you.

God still have you in mind because you matter a lot to Him. You need to find your way through Jesus to Him because John 14:6 tells us that Jesus is the way, truth and life to the Heavenly Father. Whatever you want from God, begin to build a relationship with Him over that thing and you may have it.

Prayer: Able God, I want you to shower your mercy on me through Jesus Christ my Lord. I believe in Jesus name. Amen

There is nothing better then the love God has for us.

There is nothing better then the love God has for us.
His love is most reliable and trusted. Human can be disappointed in humans and decide to not have anything to do with themselves but God's mercy is always open to receive his children.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back