Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

"Father" Moon

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Oats

Do you know about that Koreanguy Moon who says he's the mesiah....I didn't know that for the longest time.

But when I was younger I lived across from a baptist church and they displayed him via satelite...so many people were there!:shame...I feel bad

What do you think?

I think it's pretty amazing that a Baptist church would give him a platform. He's clearly an "anti-Christ" type. Not saying that he is THE Anti-Christ, but most certainly a type.

I've known about Sun Myung Moon for a few decades. I don't know what he at least used to teach that Jesus was supposed to get married and have perfect children. Since He failed (according to Moon), He was only able to save our spirits, but not our bodies. To support this, they quote Romans 7...

What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death?... So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God's law, but in the sinful nature a slave to the law of sin. (Rom. 7:24-25 NIV)​

They conveniently leave out the part that says: "Thanks be to God—through Jesus Christ our Lord!" Moon claims that he has come to finish the job Jesus failed at.

I've known about Sun Myung Moon for a few decades. I don't know what he at least used to teach that Jesus was supposed to get married and have perfect children. Since He failed (according to Moon), He was only able to save our spirits, but not our bodies. To support this, they quote Romans 7...
What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death?... So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God's law, but in the sinful nature a slave to the law of sin. (Rom. 7:24-25 NIV)​
They conveniently leave out the part that says: "Thanks be to God—through Jesus Christ our Lord!" Moon claims that he has come to finish the job Jesus failed at.
That's a shame if I never heard one...:nono2

Yup the church gave him platform...I was ....8 or 9...maybe...I watched but thank God I don't remember a single word that was said...It's a pity...

I took some of his disciples to the chicken shack to find somewhere to eat...they bought me something...basically that's all i remember

These false messiahs only further strengthen my conviction in the Lord. Every few decades the Jews have a new Messiah who comes around and a few decades later he is dead and no one even remembers him.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back