Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Favorite Pizza Topping?

What is your favorite pizza topping?

• Ulitmate Meat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Single meat (Which one?)

• Single veggie (Which one?)

• Custom Combination (What is it?)

• Extra Cheese

• Total voters

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Blazin Bones said:
destiny said:
I like a good veggie pizza loaded with black olives, peppers, onions, mushrooms, grilled tomatoes... and lots of cheese.

Tim I never knew about the grease toppings, sounds real healthy. Leave it to you to come up with such stuff. :lol:

There are times to eat healthy, and a good pizza is not one of them. A good Pizzeria Pizza requires an extra napkin for the grease. :)

I will spit your choice with you Destiny, your taste buds resemble mine... bonnie

vic C. said:
[quote="Blazin Bones":c6f8a]
destiny said:
I like a good veggie pizza loaded with black olives, peppers, onions, mushrooms, grilled tomatoes... and lots of cheese.

Tim I never knew about the grease toppings, sounds real healthy. Leave it to you to come up with such stuff. :lol:

There are times to eat healthy, and a good pizza is not one of them. A good Pizzeria Pizza requires an extra napkin for the grease. :)
Use olive oil and lowfat mozzarella; you'll benefit from the olive oil and you won't miss the difference in the cheese. :-D[/quote:c6f8a]

You bet I did. That's what the college uses and It's nowhere near as good, and I'm still young enough to handle a little(or a lot of) grease. :)

I Like Black Olives, green peppers, pineapple, canadian bacon, Cheese - of course (love it) mushrooms, tomata sauce & onions. (Not necessarily in that order, But you get the idea) :-D

Rosalee Decker
This is the Day that the Lord has made; we shall rejoice & be glad in it

I love a deep dish crust pizza with canadian ham, grilled chicken, pepperoni, bacon, extra pineapple and extra cheese, a little parmesson cheese sprinkled on top of all of it and banana peppers on the side as a chaser. Yummmmm!!!! :crazyeyes:

yellow peppers and olives. mushrooms sometimes.

and pizza with pineapple is amazing ..dont believe me...try it :biggrin

I've been eating pineapple on my pizza for 35 years (opps exposing my age) and everybody saying to me for years eewwww nasty. And when I couldn't get pineapple on my pizza (outside of California) cause even the pizza places didn't put it on, I'd say under cook mine please so I can add them on at home and put in my oven. Years and years of eewwww pineapple on pizza? Nasty!! Well now everyone is ordering pineapple on their pizza, and I say about time people!!!
Cause it just gives it the right kick, and on those two topping specials, bacon and pineapple! Glad to see other pizza pineapple people......I'm not alone anymore!!!!!!!!!!

I tried Unos frozen pizza from the store the other day and it was great for coming from the freezer. Really the best frozen pizza I have ever had, although its definately not like eating real Unos.

There are two really good pizzas I like

Pepperoni and Pineapple :) MMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then there is BBQ Beef Pizza and it has a bbq-ey sauce :biggrin Sooooo Goooooood!!!!!!!!!

Before i become a Vegetarian, there was this Kebab house nearby that served a pizza called 'Bombay heat' it had Chicken Tikka, Keema (spicy mince meat) onions, corriander and hot chillies for toppings....yum!!!

Now i stick to a double portion of hot chillies, fresh garlic and onion. It tastes amazing but its just not the same without the meat....oh well.

Gabriel

Gabriel Ali said:
Before i become a Vegetarian, there was this Kebab house nearby that served a pizza called 'Bombay heat' it had Chicken Tikka, Keema (spicy mince meat) onions, corriander and hot chillies for toppings....yum!!!

Now i stick to a double portion of hot chillies, fresh garlic and onion. It tastes amazing but its just not the same without the meat....oh well.

Gabriel

That sounds goooooood! :-D

Steve is putting his vote for his favorite which would be a Stuffed-crust, cheese with pepperoni, black olives, onions and green peppers.

We both like to take the stuffed-crust (after eating the topping part) and dip it in marinara sauce. I keep telling the servers at Pizza Hut that they should just offer cheese stuffed breadsticks with marinara. It's really good. Washed down with Pepsi, of course!

margherita_1.jpg

Just authentic (but ugly) Neapolitan Pizza Margherita.

Find some or make some if you ever get a chance. I made one the other night using fra diavolo as my sauce for an extra kick (tomatoe sauce made with crush red peppers)

I love a greek pizza, with feta cheese, black olives, spinich leaves, roasted tomatos, and the top sprinkled with a little olive oil. Yummmmm!!!!!!

I like Pizza Pizza's Pepperoni, green olives and sun dried tomatoes...yum.

Some of our favorties from the Pizzeria, NOT SOLD TO CuSTOMERS:

Mustard on dough, covered with Feta cheese

Fresh Diced Garlic, with Olive Oil, covered with Mozzerella, Provolone, and Cheddar, and chopped Broccoli, and Tomatoes.

Garlic Pizza with chunks of Ham, Pineapple, Bacon, and Frosting

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back